Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? (8027 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2015
The awaiting counter thread is here which will help those ladies who think they've got what every man is craving for, especially those ladies that pride themselves and are beclouded by the deceitful comments/compliments they receive on facebook, twitter, nairaland, other social media or/and by the unnecessary hype of those sex starved dudes stalking them both online and offline which drives them into developing pride

Personally, I believe we have personal choices and taste, therefore, there's no general law stating what everyone should look for before going on a date. Some dudes chase ladies by their outward looks while some chase ladies by inward beauty

Everything in life has to do with personal discretion and interest because we all look but see differently. What you look for in a lady might look bullshit to another person

What Irks Me Most

I'm just that type of person that does not invite stingy ladies into my life because I believe both of us should be at the losing end.

I hate ladies who always want me to be on the losing side at all times, that is, ladies who are unnecessarily stingy that they cannot even go to an expense of using their call credit. Ask me for recharge card/money when you don't show interest in me you and watch me turn you down in a wink

Secondly, I so much detest ladies who bleach. If you are operating a multi-colour system of skin, then my chase for you will head on diminishing returns

Thirdly, I detest ladies who are very arrogant and proud, especially those who raise shoulders to friends, family members and neighbours because they were fortunate to bag a degree

Ladies whose beauty does not compliment the heart irks me.

Lastly, if I spot you gulbing a bottle of beer or brandy, then you are a NO NO for me

To each his own choices

Guys over to you cool

5 Likes 191 Shares

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Generalkorex(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2015
I detest ladies who do the following :

1. Bleaching
2. Bleaching
3. Bleaching

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by demmy0325(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by falconey(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2015
bros after church service.

Pompous and dirty chicks irks me.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Acekidc4(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Am Coming Back to Tell you what I Tink!!

#IvotedGMB
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by wilybebsy(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
I hate galz dat do 2much makeup nd dose onez wey dey alwayz form nicki minaj undecided
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Enegod(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
i hate when a chick insist that i am cheating without any kind of proof and then has the nerve to get mad and act surpised when she finds out she was right...angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TrishaP(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by alberto2k(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Coke and fanta bleaching
agama lizard bleaching
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Good for me i detest nothing in Ladies
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Twaci(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Am here to watch and laugh grin
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Basildvalour(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
TrishaP:
Hmm, on the contrary.. I detest guys that always think they are smart. The ones that use material things to buy ones affection, I believe in talking things through. It won't hurt. Lastly, the male bleachers,..I don't know what to say but... undecided
...and if he spends the money on you, you will eat and clean mouth or would you tell him you don't like it?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
BRB
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Twaci(f): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
alberto2k:
Coke and fanta bleaching
agama lizard bleaching
Which one come be Agama Lizard bleaching Al?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TrishaP(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Basildvalour:

...and if he spends the money on you, you will eat and clean mouth or would you tell him you don't like it?
You don't know me
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by immortalvoices(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Ladies that ain't previously my friend before....suddenly swarming all around me for selfish, material and classic reasons...

I detest them more than heartbreak..

For pete's sake I am not saying good things (being successful) don't attract opposite sex but must they tell me I'm the best thing that has even happen to them...

Hian wasn't that what you told "them guys" before me

#Okbye

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
The Ones who claim to be virgins.. I be like: b*tch please, dat's old story
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
I don't like girls who don't return calls.

Some think it's the obligation of the guy to always make calls.

If I value her friendship, then I might start calling maybe once in a month until I stop calling entirely.

I also don't like those who use too many artificial stuff...Nails, hair, eye lashes e.t.c.

It's such a turn off.

At this stage in my life, I'm very picky on the kind of girls I mingle with. I must say some are incredibly awesome while some are downright trashy.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Let the comments keep rolling in cool
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by nzeobi(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Begging for everything even when they have enough

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
TrishaP:
Hmm, on the contrary.. I detest guys that always think they are smart. The ones that use material things to buy ones affection, I believe in talking things through. It won't hurt. Lastly, the male bleachers,..I don't know what to say but... undecided oh!..I forgot to mention bad breadth and body odour. Like WTH undecided
Commot for our thread

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by englishmart(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2015
any lady that drinks any alcoholic drink is a no for me. How me and you go dey drat bottles?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by drered(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
1)Nagging.. Pisses me off
2)Minature brain.. The ones that think because they are ladies they automatically should get what they want and are allowed to be stupid.
3) The 'Sharp' babes.. The ones that always want it their way and would use whatever including what is perceived to be man's greatest weakness. Funny thing is most times whatever y'all do plays out the way we want. We just let u guys believe it's your idea..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by chibwike(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
i detest ladies that dont smell nice....you see as a lady....you ought to smell good....from ur hair down to ur legs.....i wanna perceive like five or six different fragrance....even if she is ugly...i can still manage her coz of her lovely fragrance.

Secondly..i detest ladies that are just bad like that., they wanna seduce you at any slight chance..

Thirdly the bugs.,.they want to bug the daylight out of you..a girl was asking me to send her 5k.,when we just barely met.,.am not saying am broked,.buh these girls shud try not to appear like beggars or something..if every girl can be like my girl.,then life would be a better place.

Enuf said.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by bqlekan(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2015
ladies with Mouth odour.. its a big turnoff

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Iaz93: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
I detest ladies who do not know how to ride. Like must you always lie down like a log of wood? undecided

Ladies that flash, Kai! Mighty turn off.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Ladies viewing this thread in stealth mode cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
I don't like girls that are irresponsible!
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by argon500: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
1.Too much make up
2. Talkative
3. Indecent dressing
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2015
here to read coments,guy keep the ball rolling! cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Ruq: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Pretty AF ladies that are dumber than Pinky.

Lazy ladies who have the orientation that theirs is just to come into your life and help you stay married and enjoy your money while they stay chilling.

The money lovers, although everyone falls in here, for there to be love, your money must Goboi.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
if every girl can be like my girl.,then life would be a better place.
My babe too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place / I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.