Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2830 Views)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / Who Will Make You Remember What Love Is, When The Heartbreak Becomes Unbearable? / She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ural2015: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2147859/babyosisis-marital-advice-new-intended/80#32016501

I'm sure you will get help on that thread. Please go there.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
This is a super story
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
what did you just do?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
what did you just do?
I'm sure you know what I did. Was trying to get s link to a thread

Good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: . by Rhozabeth(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Bros I did not even read all the jargons u wrote, better to ve broken relationship than a broken marraige! Break up with her b4 she breaks up with you! But mehn are you for real, you said she is a virgin, did she tell you that or you tested her and know she is a virgin? I can assure you that somebody is helping you bleep here since you cannot do that!
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Take heart
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm sure you know what I did. Was trying to get s link to a thread

Good morning and happy Sunday.
Good morning to you too but u just snatch my FTC
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
Good morning to you too but u just snatch my FTC
Lmao. Oya sorry.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. Oya sorry.
itsalryte
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
undecided
Ah, stop bending your neck before it falls off o.

Shabi I don beg you? sad
Re: . by starlightRR(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
angry gf scarce for market?
Re: . by demmy0325(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: . by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
My brother forget about that babe, water don carry her. The worst thing a guy will ever do is acting stewpiid because of a girl...
Re: . by Kolade354(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Am sorry to say this you are silly to believe this virgin ish she is giving you, That is how I chat with one gurl yesterday she told me she has her own boifrnd bt i invited her to cum my crib and she said no problem,knowing fully when we are abt to Bleep bt his yeye boifrnd will think her Biitch is faithful...............My advice break-up with her and make sure you fvck her.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ah, stop bending your neck before it falls off o.

Shabi I don beg you? sad
don't think my neck can fall off with you here with.
me...can it?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
don't think my neck can fall off with you here with.
me...can it?
smiley
Re: . by Tymax(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
angry undecided

How could you fall for that "I'm a virgin" scam? The gal is cheating on you and rubbing it in your face and telling you that there is nothing you can do about it and you are here feeling sorry for yourself! Whaaat?!!! angry

Important steps:
Cut all spending and stop all gifts. No more recharge cards.

Ration your phone calls.

Never put her on your DP or profile or whatever.

Face your studies.

Get closer to the nice ladies around you. You'd be surprised how many better girls are in your faculty alone.

Live your life bro. She is not the coolest chic in the world for you. Not even remotely close. That's the fact.

Last step: Thank me later.
cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Melahou(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
You are still with her because you think you can't get over her when you break up

Forget her and move on
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
smiley
so how things for una area
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Are you sure there's no physical contact btwn she nd d guy? I don't think that gal is into you. Jst give her some space to make her know your worth, miss u nd decide who she wants
Re: . by whytepawn1(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
the solutions to such problems are always on our finger tips. Either due to foolishness or outright denial we tend to ignore the obvious and still immerse our mind and effort into something glaringly heading for failure. My young man "man up " and leave that lady for good. You even are foolish enough to confront the "other guy " who has no reason whatsoever to oblige you.
Its not a do or die affair, learn to let go.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2015
@op u just talk like a secondary school boy dating a secondary school girl... even secondary school boys don jaa.... u sit down dey think ur gf na virgin after cheating.... mtchewww rubbish.... u better face ur studies and come out with good grades before u know it fine chicks go dey run after u like maize......

but make sure u nack her before u break up wif her other wise u just b maga wey waste time and money on ladies and eventually no gain.....

better come make I gv u orientation....

thank me latter... street rules
Re: . by Kelklein(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerian teenagers setting their priorities wrongly since 1860...you can't sleep, can't read over a girl who is probably being bleeped right now.
Re: . by phlio(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
first rule first ....don't let a gal determine ur sadness or happiness
Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kelklein:
Nigerian teenagers setting their priorities wrongly since 1860...you can't sleep, can't read over a girl who is probably being bleeped right now.

As in I never understood how that happens maybe ave been desensitized by the Nigerian economy no woman is worth that headache only my trusted female friends.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
ural2015:
I've been dating my current for two and half years,things were going smooth until recently she told,she told me she was cheating,she confessed due alot of pressure i put on her. We've been on this issue since january this year,she has lied many times that she has stopped but she hasnt. I confront her alot told to stp tha shes hurting me,she do insist she will handle it,i asked till when,shes my first love if not i could have break up with her. I do ask what went wrong she said nothing,actually its a distance relationship,i do give her anything she wants,and the other niga is not richer than me, there was a time i confronted the guy to back off,he also lies as usually. Pls i need advice before i do something silly,cos there are alot of bad thoughts on my mind. Shes still a virgin i never had sex with her,i dont knw if thats y shes not submissive. I am weak and helpless and it is affecting my studies,i have sat her down and talked to her one on one still no changes. She do lie that she dont know what she is doing,shes a good liar and heartless. Pls i need advice cos i dont want to do something silly. Thats the only thing i can think of right now. I have talked to her to leave the guy she said she cant that she loves both of us,and that the only thing she can do is leave both of us,which is a lie,i do tell her if shes not inyerested in me again she should open up. She started cheating with the guy like two months ago. I have all my possible best,have invovled her friend,still no changes. She told me she hasnt have physical contact with guy,though i didnt trust her again. Recently
another guy that she told me that tried to rape her few months ago bought her panties and bra. Please advice me on what to do, i'm start my exams in a couple of weeks, i cant read,cant sleep nor eat. I'm so messed up.

Did you grow up at home with a father?

I ask in all seriousness.
Re: . by barackodam: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
lol, virgin my yannsh.

becos you havnt entered means she hasn't had it also, I have a feeling the guy is giving her kpomo to eat, so she's collecting kpomo from him and kudi from you. since you're trying to form holiness which she isn't ready for.

what to do......#myopiniontho

invite her to your house make sure you phuck her at least once to clear your conscience, stop spending on her, phuck her more if you can, if you can't again then go ahead and break up with her, just make sure you enter once.

but remember, $hit happens in life, just try to get over them when they do.

get over her and move on with your life, there are dozens of faithful ladies out there
Re: . by sinizia: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP, don't something silly that you'll end up regretting or will lead you to jail. For what? For a love that's never reciprocated? Or you want to kill yourself because of a girl? Try it and watch that girl come to your burial with her BF.

You need to grow up and move the fúck on. That girl doesn't love you one bit. Many girls don't just cheat for cheating sake like we men, they involve emotions before sleeping with another man. So she's not randy, she's just into that guy more than she's into you. And she's not gonna stop. I know you are hurt but you've got to move on. It's hard but if you are determined, you can move on. Don't waste more time on her, she doesn't love you.
Re: . by sinizia: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

Did you grow up at home with a father?

I ask in all seriousness.

LOL. Some people just don't have shame while opening some threads. This thread is an embarrassment for the OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Girls Vs White Girls / Here Is What Every Woman Want. Do You Want This? / ***pictures***nasarawa State University Student Posing Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.