Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz (1818 Views)

Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? / NYSC Registration Starts Today, Ask Any Question Here! (NYSC REG Help Center) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Plz am having issues with my reg...after paying at first bank,dey gave me a pin buh wen i want to print the green card and generate my call up no it tells me 'make payment to print dis' and have paid., plz i need urgent advice before it closes on friday 4th.,if u had or have such issue too,wat did u do plz
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
raydatluvs:
Plz am having issues with my reg...after paying at first bank,dey gave me a pin buh wen i want to print the green card and generate my call up no it tells me 'make payment to print dis' and have paid., plz i need urgent advice before it closes on friday 4th.,if u had or have such issue too,wat did u do plz
try log out and re log in then input the pin given to u and send it wait for the response and am sure u will get ur call up no....
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
wilsondave:
try log out and re log in then input the pin given to u and send it wait for the response and am sure u will get ur call up ni o....
i did dis many times bro,no result
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2015
So i see so many pple reading my predicament and not helping...help a brother biko
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by Dexnuel(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
raydatluvs:
So i see so many pple reading my predicament and not helping...help a brother biko

Jst b patient or betastil,go lodge a complaint at any Nysc secretariat nearest 2 u n if u aint far away 4rm Sidmach hdqurtr in Lagos,u cld try payin dem a visit or mail Nysc abt ur predicament bt m pretty sure if u re-try it 2mao,it wl b successful..
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by Kayoski(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Bro i dont think u've completed your registration.. Also had the same issue... When you paid in bank.. Nysc sent a pin no to your email.. Check your email and use the pin to complete your payment online...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by olapat123: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
I wil suggeste dat u make new payments as soon as possible... I knw getting d money may b difficult buh if u kan make new payments den a new code wil b generated
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
bro it happened to mi here in abia state... i bought the pin from a bank here and i tried d registration and i was told dat i did not pay, so all i did was to report to the bank and dey refunded my moni back.. then i had to do the payment with my ATM..
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
raydatluvs:
I guess I av answered your question. .
just gv d bank d pin then they will refund the money back to you and then do the payment with your ATM
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by olapat123: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wic of d ATM did u use? If it is nt master card hardly u wil get a reply message try n make use of master card or stil walk down to anoda first bank n make the payment n the last option is dat go to nysc zonal office in that state after trying does 2 procedures...... Get bck to me on my mail box olapat10@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haba bro....it doesnt work dat way. Went to the bank,dey said there part is to generate a pin frm the step nysc gave dem so dey cudnt do anytin
swizken6:

I guess I av answered your question. .
just gv d bank d pin then they will refund the money back to you and then do the payment with your ATM
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tanks bro..i didnt use the atm option.paid in first bank at igando bus stop,dey gave me the pin buh the portal still tells me to make payment before i print the green card.,i wen to the office at surelere buh dey said dey cudnt do anytin abt it.,
olapat123:
Wic of d ATM did u use? If it is nt master card hardly u wil get a reply message try n make use of master card or stil walk down to anoda first bank n make the payment n the last option is dat go to nysc zonal office in that state after trying does 2 procedures...... Get bck to me on my mail box olapat10@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by sparko1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
raydatluvs:
Haba bro....it doesnt work dat way. Went to the bank,dey said there part is to generate a pin frm the step nysc gave dem so dey cudnt do anytin
From my experience, I think what happened have to do with the fact that you didn't pay the full amount. ie. The kobo attached to the naira must be paid. If you only pay the naira value ie. Just 3045 naira without the kobo, this can happen, so check and make sure.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good for u oh,dey didnt refund mine oh
swizken6:
bro it happened to mi here in abia state... i bought the pin from a bank here and i tried d registration and i was told dat i did not pay, so all i did was to report to the bank and dey refunded my moni back.. then i had to do the payment with my ATM..
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Correct me if am wrong,the 3k payment is optional so save to assume i didnt pay.those dat din pay wud be mobilised as well now buh the online option was to make the process stressless.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
I paid 3050 self to the bank
sparko1:

From my experience, I think what happened have to do with the fact that you didn't pay the full amount. ie. The kobo attached to the naira must be paid. If you only pay the naira value ie. Just 3045 naira without the kobo, this can happen, so check and make sure.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz by raydatluvs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
I went to sidmach technology at ikeja and dey fix it for me.,apparently she is the coy handling it so i have my call up no now......tanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nysc Relocation And Redeployment (see Hand Written Samples) / Please Help I Need A Good Ppa In Awka South Lg. / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.