Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (36879 Views)

Best Divorce Letter Ever!! / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by nwonufestus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
hahaaahahhha laughin in 3D
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by masqot(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Very unfortunate for the woman. Of all, she's losing everything. Imagine the man's brother is Trans. $10mil and ticket to Jamaica. She's a loser.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Homguy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
This underscores the importance of communication in any relationship. Pls, friends, learn from this.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Recycled posts everywhere.

Abeg who won the election?
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Leonyluiz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's a real man...
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by khassy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
CodecJay:
According to the divorce letter, the lady has being sleeping with the husband’s brother, things weren’t going well in the marriage and popped up a divorce letter to him and left it before moving away with the husband’s brother.

The husband returns home and reads the divorce letter and replies excellently to the letter. I bet you, this guy nailed it. He mentioned that he just won a lotto of 10 million Dollars and that the wife ain’t gonna get any dime from him.

Poor lady, missed her luck a big time, what do you think?

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/divorce-letter/

that nigga must be a PDP fan
so meticulous and sensible unlike.

..you know them na
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by kikelomojessy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guys did you not see that the brother she ran-off with (Carl - Carla) is a transgender? Too bad, so now she has two big issues(money and a she/he) to be worried and angry about.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by kuulkyd(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
See gobe
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by amjoy: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
@frudokafor, tnx.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by evesdon4u: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is absolutely epic...
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Euckybaby(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:
I need my glasses for this angry angry
you need to see a doctor ASAP
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gobe cheesy

Instead of the mind games, why not draw the spouse's attention to What you want them to see?

And wifey dating brother is a fool!

What stopped you from working on your relationship with your husband or divorcing him
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by KanwuliaJara: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
There are some things money cannot fix!
This couple is ONE!
As individuals or items in a relationship, both are doomed to FAIL!
The reasons are glaring.

No love lost, with or without "the millions of misery"! kiss

Another woman will still chop the millions and tia race!
Another man will still "KPANSH" the woman and waka!

Back to square one! Miserable people will ALWAYS be miserable! kiss
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by omoadeleye(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
when the wife try to come back, she be like my husband, you dont even know whe someone is playing, and about the negligee, your bro told me that he was into clothing business that was why he came for the 50k, to ship in his market, and about me and your bro living, it was a planned work maybe you will come back looking for me, that was why i gave you the address of where i went to hide, atleast maybe when you come back to lok for me, you will try to kill your bro, and i will say this to you, APRIL FOOL.... so baby, when are we traveling out cause have missed traveling with you, and the man will be like, wifey "YOU GOT ME ON THIS ONE OO" wink
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by franksam2009: 3:38am On Mar 30, 2015
tchidi:
Carl was born Carla? shocked shocked
Well if he knows how to 'work it wink wink', that shouldn't be a problem. grin grin
but Mehn, she just got served!! angry angry
. baby no vex, I no understand that part,, wetin him mean by say Carl was born carla
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by justi4jesu(f): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Euckybaby:
you need to see a doctor ASAP

Ride along with me then tongue
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2015
franksam2009:
. baby no vex, I no understand that part,, wetin him mean by say Carl was born carla

He was born as a girl and had a s€x change... tongue embarassed
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Abee79(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2015
"Everything happens for a reason I guess" lol!

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by catalan15(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Mimienudles:
Chai! What's worse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Start A Family With 70k? / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.