Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Shock !!! As Soldiers Block Ikorodu Residents From Going Into Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock !!! As Soldiers Block Ikorodu Residents From Going Into Town (586 Views)

Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge / Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shock !!! As Soldiers Block Ikorodu Residents From Going Into Town by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
It came as a great shock to me and my family this morning when we left home as early as 6:30am to go to our church in Ketu... The road wasn't as busy as a normal sunday would be... The journey was smooth not until we got to Ogolonto New Roundabout.... There was a heavy traffic... Surprised, my dad had to get down(i followed) and when we got to the place the soldiers were standing... We could only hear "THERE'S NO ROAD, ELECTION IS NOT OVER YET" .. Everyone started saying that it was announced there should be movement today..But the soldiers turned deaf ears to all the complaints and plead of frustrated residents...
After some minutes, a policeman came and the soldiers explained to him that they respect him but there's an order the road should be barricaded... The police was annoyed (This was already over one hour) then the soldier in command told the police that earlier in the morning when he allowed some people pass and his "OGA" got to know, he said he was given a HOT SLAP !!! and he doesn't want to receive another one..He sha begged the policeman....And that was how everyone had to go back to their houses...

TILL THIS TIME, WE STILL DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED ONLY AT IKORODU AND WHY ??
Re: Shock !!! As Soldiers Block Ikorodu Residents From Going Into Town by barbstee(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Let them do whatever they can,change is inevitable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jega Just Did It / Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Low Margin / For The Nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.