Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) (1690 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by Clerverly: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin These guys dey vex ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by ishiamu(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin These guys dey vex ooooo!!!!

The end justifies the means, hope after result their won't be violence
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls don't dump them in our cementary...just burn the corpse

1 Like

Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by oluwafemi113(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Aboki dey vex ooo grin
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by TopsyKrete: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Lwkmis
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by Activity77(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2015
D end justifys d means

Its 2 early for this

Hope wen d final results must av bein announced by inec,there wunt be violence.

I don say my own...

Meanwhile teamPDP

#SAYNOTOVIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
That's childish. But I like it
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by lizzygrace(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Double wahala for dead body grin grin
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by isan(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan does not deserve to be buried

Burn dat clueless man to ashes grin
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by midolian(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
RIP
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Where is a missile when you need one?
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by stinggy(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That's childish. But I like it
Yea, just like the street sweeping too. Let's just forgive them.
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by bennyrazz: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
bu ha ha ha ha cheesy cheesy PDP (From May 29 1999 - May 29 2015 ) Age 16yrs
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by phlemzy: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
The Fedora Hat Of Life on the corpse is of significance & shouldn't be buried alongside.
Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am a GEJ fan and will vote him against a Northern Buhari any day anytime but ai knew all this while that Goodluck needs watertight support from at least 3 geopolitical zones to defeat Buhari.

1 Like

Re: After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) by AmucheJane(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Not making sense to me, Jonathan will still win and nothing will happen. Northerners feels that ruling Nigeria is their right but we say know to that. GEJ till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

SGF Slot: Facts Working In South-east Favour / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Whether Buhari Can Be Screened By The Senate- The Position Of The Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.