Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers (32857 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
The most useless, clueless and corrupt govt in Naija is GEJ's..

Foul a'ss motherfuckerr
Ode of the decade

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by appini: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
4bobo:
JEGA IS SMATTER THAN YOU PEOPLE. He definately knows that he the smart card reader might not work in every location, but when he was been interviewed about what if the card reader not working, wont it set the nation ablaze? he simply said we have other options but you dont expect me to say it to the public.

My brother is GEJ that gave that order from the background.

That singular act was when the PDP held APC testicles on their hands. I tell you before GEJ got to the polling station the event was already concluded.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by beeter(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
we can always improve on this ..most especially before April,11
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bevista:
300 out of 150,000 card readers malfunctioned and PDP raises alarm.

Please that is just 0.2%, a statistically insignificant figure.

Shame on PDP.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Intendy: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
isan:
Mumu pDP card reader worked perfectly 80%

Shame on PDP they never want dis country to move forward
Leave them to continue ranting.what is the failure rate?why is failure rate more rampant in SS and SE?
even provision was later made to accredit manually.
WE WILL DEFINATELY GET THIER SOMEDAY
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by shadfoye: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Not sure it fails,but could be compromised.........OR Negligence of INEC staff .

CHECK THIS.... Politics / How Card Readers Can Be Compromised And Solutions?
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by ayodot(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
How can i delete this space. I mistakenly booked two spaces
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by ayodot(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP and their primary two brain reasoning.

Enrich UR MIND

Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by paroh137(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
isan:

Dude. WTF Even if you're pro-APC, the facts are there. Don't sell your integrity for nothing. This is pathetic, considering the facts are glaring. Smh
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by XBLadez: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Asylum:
HNIC} "
Apc has been consistent in sayin
that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16
disastrous years in which corruption,
Impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society
held sway. But at a very close look at
the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years,
Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku
Abubakar – 8 years Vicepresident
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8
yearsGovernor under PDP. 4. Bukola
Saraki – 8 yearsGovernor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver
– 4 years Governor under PDP. 6.
Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship
of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4
years as the Speaker, House of
Representatives under PDP. 8. Chris
Ngige – 3years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years
Governor; 3 years Defense minister
under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT
Minister; 2 years BPE chairman
under PDP. 11. And to cap it all,
Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8yrs of the
disastrous 16 years as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that
APC is a waste basket of the PDP,
where the people who created and
perpetuated the 16 disastrous years
are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now
saints because they joined APC? Pls
be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE
Nice info! People should start looking beyond party to the personalities. Some of the PDP today were formerly APC and vice-versa. So nothing has really changed. Imagine criminals like Obj and Atiku now claiming APC. I laugh in Burundi
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by shadowwalker101: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Na wa oo all this for election
[img]http://www./1C8Tld[/img]
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by pharmow: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
I thought GEJ wants to fight corruption with technology, then why are his supporters frowning at this technology?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by zingywingy: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
500 failure out of 150,000....
Thats 0.0034% failure....
That is massive success..

But how come no card reader issue in the illiteracy dense north..and we have issue in SE and SS that claims literate...all to avoid proper screening to.secure 100% votes like 2011..
#street s watching
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by khassy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
anyways

cruzing to victory in our brand new Aston Martin

GEJ till 2019
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by ismyheal75: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
itsdumebi:
I saw this on punch today...what do u think?
http://itsdumebi.com/and-pdp-warned-us/

1. What exactly is their point?
2. Were they unable to vote because the CR isn't working as expected?
3. What was the purpose of the incident(ce) form?
4. Who approved the budget and use of the card readers in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Legendoscar2: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
isan:

I am not a card carrying member of any of your political parties but please note 80% assessment is not a "perfect" result.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by BlueK1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
azzima:
PDP see your life......already conceding defeat?
May God save us from these evil-minded PDP!
They have NOTHING to offer the common man.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Bluffly: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
isan:

You know know say PDP name mumu people. Simple tech posed a threat and they started to retrogress rather than progress.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by baniaz01(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
That not the reason y g will loss
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by excel4us: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
NIGERIA IS NOT RIPE FOR CARD READER.UP GEJ
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by eleko1: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder oooo.
MAYOWAAK:
This is for laughs only.....But seriously, if you go to a pooling booth in Nigeria dressed like this, how do you expect a NIGERIAN CARD READER to RECOGNIZE YOU?
Nah so the mumu dey wear mourning dress sad.The gods reject Jona.Why won't card reader reject Jona?
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bevista:
300 out of 150,000 card readers malfunctioned and PDP raises alarm.

Please that is just 0.2%, a statistically insignificant figure.

Shame on PDP.

source....mtcccchew...u want to tell us u can use a calculator in ur phone... How can u say only 300 malfunctioned in the entire country...u failed to stop and assess ur calculation...

statistician...
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by dammytosh: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
The card reader not working is deliberate.

Where it works it takes seconds.

PDP must have bribed inec officials to carry wrong card readers deliberately. A card reader can not store the information of every voter in Nigeria, it has to be polling unit by polling unit as a backup local data I case there is network issue.

Where it is not working and it did not work for everybody, trust me the information needed is not on that reader/ the network deliberately blocked so that authentication can not be done

I will back up this theory with the fact that result sheets meant for another polling unit was in another unit.

We need much more than PDP as a party to move forward. As much as I try to avoid party politics, there is no way to categorize the bunch of f00ls holding us hostage.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Ujupsy: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
I thank God that for the second time GEJ has conducted a free and fair election and he said he is hopeful to win.
Not like pass administrations
And for haters of GEJ may the curses you lay on a President be your portion and that of your unborn children
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by absoluteSuccess: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Bevista: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

source....mtcccchew...u want to tell us u can use a calculator in ur phone... How can u say only 300 malfunctioned in the entire country...u failed to stop and assess ur calculation...

statistician...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/inec-extends-voting-in-300-polling-units-out-150000/
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bevista:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/inec-extends-voting-in-300-polling-units-out-150000/

ha!!...d same vanguard dat has been circulating various reader,on deir sites just to pull more visitors...i tut u watched Jega saying it on TV we don big pass dis stage... Card readers were a great innovation bug they delayed d process in,numerous polling stations nd some didn't work,at all...now u r boldly stating that 300 out of 150000 were dysfunctional who did the counting...?? Guy relax please...happy palm Sunday.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by Bevista: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

ha!!...d same vanguard dat has been circulating various reader,on deir sites just to pull more visitors...i tut u watched Jega saying it on TV we don big pass dis stage... Card readers were a great innovation bug they delayed d process in,numerous polling stations nd some didn't work,at all...now u r boldly stating that 300 out of 150000 were dysfunctional who did the counting...?? Guy relax please...happy palm Sunday.
Happy Palm Sunday to you too bro. We've got less than 24 hours, so I guess we should just chill and see how it goes.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by stexsy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
isan:

the readers worked in ur dream....if it worked 80% why did Jega jettison it?
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by ybalogs(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
INEC declear Goodluck ebele Johnathan winner of
2015 presidential election.....
Que: What figure of speech is the sentence
above...send ur answer to 2015 to claim ur price.
available on all network.
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by tylesh(f): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Some pple just want us to remain stagnant.I wonder y any sane person will contest against the use of card readers.I wonder y any sane person will expect the card readers to work 100%.
It is a new system ,it will definetly take about 2 more elections before it can work properly.
It wld av been a disaster if INEC didn't start the use of card readers now in this age and time
Re: Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers by boxypane(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC played smart in accepting the use of the card Readers, it has been a massive tool against rigging. N.B the states PDP won are coming wit a very slim margin, but APC has beaten pdp mercilessly in most states.( GEJ ppl go start ranting now).
A case study of Rivers where d Gov would not vote cos of d absense of result sheets. The REC will be jailed!!
#SaveNigeria!
#kickoutCorruptLeaders
#SaiBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth / Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.