Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What If GEJ Looses? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If GEJ Looses? (1011 Views)

Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / If Gej Looses Amaechi Will Be The first Casualty / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If GEJ Looses? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Just came into my mind,what if GEJ looses? All d actors and musician that insulted him should be ready to run ooo,timaya,gordons,showkey, etc
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by ozoigbondu: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ won't lose.....GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by AAlozie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigeria would be better off without him

6 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by wahihi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ CANT LOSE HE WIL B THERE TIL 2019. GEJ TILL BUHARI GO TO SCHOOL.

2 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
WE all know that the oil in the creeks of the Niger Delta is what is keeping Mr. Luggard's slave camp "one".

Even this election is still about the oil!

If Jonathan loses the oil war will change dimension!

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ won't lose...

Even if he loses, he'd still remain in Aso-Rock till 2019...But he can't lose!!

2 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by tandoe: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
if he looses another version of boko boys will surface and frustrate buhari the way he used boko to frustrate Jonathan only now not from sambisa but from the creeks they have warships, they have the groin of the nation within their grip but most importantly they would have their people's support. And the change will be witnessed where the economy will be held to a halt all this for the greed of the born to rule dude. Just saying what my brother Agbaje said

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by eagleeye2: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
If he loses, militants will resume duty. Very Simple.

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by tandoe: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
I must bless Jesus today
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by deandavid(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Incoming president GMB,I know u re going to win this election.and when u look through the results geographically u might say deltans voted against u.its true though,but majority of them did it becos of ethnic sentiments,not really becos they liked Jonathan.in d polling units yestaday,they even said gej doesn't deserve their votes. But were doing it becos they say he is their brother.I tried my best to persuade some of my peers on why they should vote u codedly.but becos they were blind by sentiments and would even beat me if they knew I was canvassing for u,I was able to gather 24 votes,out of 220 for u from ward 9,unit 009,uvwie LGA. Baba when u get to aso rock,pls forgive my people and extend ur leadership to my state even though u lost there.I believe only those who are upright and stands for fairness and justice is my brother or sister.hence u are my brother. Gej cannot be my brother.i cannot align with PDP.remember even in the delta you still have people like us who have always wanted justice and corruption wiped out of our country.baba carry go.

2 Likes

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
we will polarise the zoo called nigeria. we the biafrans are in talks with our niger deltA brothers to declare the biafran state, Uk, Us, europe, the world arr aware, Nigeria ceases to be a country this year. Else our biafran army will cease power by force, blood for blood. we are ready.

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by plainol(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
life continues
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by oilykid(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
the economy of the nation would be like that of Haiti and Somali cool cool cool
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Kimikazi2: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Then he will go back to Bayelsa simple!
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by LordCenturion(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
DDeliverer:
GEJ won't lose...

Even if he loses, he'd still remain in Aso-Rock till 2019...But he can't lose!!

Idiot,,,, Aso rock nah his papa house?

1 Like

Re: What If GEJ Looses? by jamex93(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
then he goes back to otuke

he has lost already
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Arsenella007(f): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
if he loses,life continues and we will hope and pray that the incoming government will perform better so as to make easy the sufferings of the average Nigerian..and also pray we dont see the resurrection of the creek boys..
Re: What If GEJ Looses? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
LordCenturion:

Idiot,,,, Aso rock nah his papa house?

We want him there...

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Saga: Question For My Yoruba Friends / Opposition Is Your New Task, Mu’azu Tells PDP / Photos: Attention Great Imo Lites, Beware Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.