Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. (1294 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. by teemanbastos(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry,Pastor W.F Kumuyi reportedly hit out at female members who were taking the church 'back to the World'.
while speaking on the sermon 'The Word in a Transformed Believer' at the End of the Month worship service worldwide broadcast today spoke on how women now engage in wordliness i.e Jezebelic dressing and intend to bring the church into the world.
He also warned that he might strike out the Women ministry If found wanting.
The Cleric also said he is not interested in using criterias such as Degrees,certificates in Choosing his successor as he said He will appoint the man who will uphold the Bible and the Godly traditions of the Church.
He said 'when I go, i am not interested in appointing someone with a bogus degree as my successor who will come and destroy all what have been builded all these years but a man who will uphold the Bible and hold holiness as the core of the Church'

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. by rawpadgin(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
so much love. this man

would have been great if all MOGs are like him
Re: Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. by loomer: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tell them, jare
Re: Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. by watered(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Girls have always tempted me and greater punishments awaits them.

Always wanting me to fall but my God will uphold me.
Re: Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. by Chidonc(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
I love dis man, GOD give u more wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! / The Reasons Why You May Still Be Poor As A Christain!!! / What You Should Know About Satan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.