Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing (977 Views)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is expected we go to church for the purpose of listening to God's message and receive the blessing he has in store for us.

However, it's painful when some people get blessed and the others out of envy become jealous of the blessed people because they are not getting result.

They don't realise there are certain things been done which is against God's will and as a result they miss out their blessing.

Unlawful things people in church are;

Discussing Lame topics:

The only time and thing to discuss in church suppose to be during sunday school class, during sermon when the cleric ask for opinion and must be bible related discussion. It's shameful when u see people deliberating on politics and other lame topics in church. No wonder God said his judgement shall begin from his house.

Sleeping in Church

Almost everybody is guilty of this act especially the working class people. Funny enough this act is common during sermon as people allow that tempting wind of sleep to shadow their mind from hearing God's word. I feel when you cannot control your sleep perhaps due to the vigorous exercise @ work a day before sunday, kindly leave the church premise to our house and ask God to forgive you.

Fart in church

Some people have no regard and respect for God. After eating all sort of assorted meals, church becomes a deposit to release their tear gas. I remember an experience when the pastor said 'shout halleluyah'. Omo when I was about to shout, the fat ass woman beside release an atomic and wickedly smelling gas that made my halleluyah change to HABA WOMAN.

Having Sex in church

Of all places... church! Some people have no shame and they don't feel remorse having sex in church except when they are caught. I have lost count of reading and hearing stories of cleric having sex with female church members, PA, etc.

Stealing

Church has wealth and as a result some people in church eg ushers, pastor steal from offering basket to gain wealth. The worst part of it is they share false testimony how mysteriously blessed them making people wonder if they are serving the same God. No wonder some people manipulate their blessing by seeking alternatives just to become wealthy at all cost. It starts when u place your phone on your seat and next minutes it's gone.

Gossiping

Another department has been inaugurated in church nowadays called Gossip department. Women dominate this department forming caucus and discuss female members in church. They know the latest news in the church, they know the pros and cons of individuals, they are analytical, unrest individuals with sweet tongue words. Such people miss out big time on God's blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mehn no be lie shocked all dis story na sure tins wey dey happen 4chrch.God will surely arrest every evil doer one afta d other wen d time comes......d most shocking one dat is not new is dat of the church members involving in sexual intercourse wit each other.esp among choir members. Am not judging but dis is d truth, I knw dat no 1 is a saint.

God will surely help us...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
Mehn no be lie shocked all dis story na sure tins wey dey happen 4chrch.God will surely arrest every evil doer one afta d other wen d time comes......d most shocking one dat is not new is dat of the church members involving in sexual intercourse wit each other.esp among choir members. Am not judging but dis is d truth, I knw dat no 1 is a saint.

God will surely help us...

Amen oo. Am guilty of sleeping act. God have mercy. U are right on the sex act stuff
Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by okpamson15(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
It because of wrong preaching that result in all these.
Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Amen oo. Am guilty of sleeping act. God have mercy. U are right on the sex act stuff
i tell u.everytin is going 2change by God's grace. Evil tins are happening but God is watching because he alone knws d best
Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
okpamson15:
It because of wrong preaching that result in all these.

Ehmmm to some extent Yes but not all cases.
Re: Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
i tell u.everytin is going 2change by God's grace. Evil tins are happening but God is watching because he alone knws d best

Yes bro. Abi. Will it change? Nah rapture go make people sit up but then it wll be 2 late

(1) (Reply)

Bro Joshua Iginla Visits Kuje Orhanage Home And A Remote Village In Kubwa Abuja / Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... / How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.