Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Pastor Always Preach With Malachi 3:9-12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Always Preach With Malachi 3:9-12 (576 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Pastor Always Knew Agnostic Would Come Crawling Back To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Always Preach With Malachi 3:9-12 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
This man is a billionaire!!! He always seizes every opportunity he has with the microphone to talk about tithe no matter the topic of the programme, he always find his way to divert it in order to talk about tithe, its becoming a bromide. Funny enough there is no single thousandnaire in the church, his teaching hasn't changed since the time I set my feet in the church, its always about tithe. Is there anything behind it?? Mods pls help me move it to frontpage
Re: My Pastor Always Preach With Malachi 3:9-12 by Weah96: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Neyova:
This man is a billionaire!!! He always seizes every opportunity he has with the microphone to talk about tithe no matter the topic of the programme, he always find his way to divert it in order to talk about tithe, its becoming a bromide. Funny enough there is no single thousandnaire in the church, his teaching hasn't changed since the time I set my feet in the church, its always about tithe. Is there anything behind it?? Mods pls help me move it to frontpage

Your pastor's girlfriend is addicted to Michael Kors bags and shoes. The MOG is simply trying to get in where he fits in.
Re: My Pastor Always Preach With Malachi 3:9-12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Neyova:

Are you now trying to say your pastor is a fraudster?

(1) (Reply)

Consequence Of Attributing Lineages To A Man With No Lineage / Upgrade Her From Girlfriend To Wife. / The Tongue. A Blessing Or A Course. Biblical View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.