Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Only - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only by jerricho(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's my most played track on The Pinkprint album. And yes, the beat is impeccable but that's not my main issue here. I'm here to trash out the lyrics only.

Her Royal Minajesty opened her very violet verse (not violent, ITK) by bluntly blurting out that she never fuc.ked Wayne and Drake. I haven't the vaguest idea who asked her. Probably her reply to rash rumours making the rounds —worldwide, that is. Rumours that were apparently agitating her astronomical a.ss, lol.

Speaking of not fuc.king Weezy and Drizzy, I can cough for five hours on this though but Ima pretend to believe her hot a.ss a lil bit. Believing her in the sense that she blatantly refused to mention Birdman and Tyga. Lol, yes you read that right, she has harboured those two in her honeypot no doubt about that. Not to mention JAY Z and Nas. Yeezy too. Even C. Breezy is on that list. But who am I to judge?

Tunechi made it crystal clear Nicki's man — whoever that was at the time — wasn't hitting her right (cosign), adding that she acts like she needs di.ck in her life (cosign a tenth time!). And not just any di.ck, good di.ck, specifically. I've got a super solid suggestion she should simply scour the internet, or rather use the resources she's got to find the correct contact address of my mentor, Justin Slayer. Alternatively, I served, and still serve, as a proxy for my mentor. But you don't hear me though.

Nicki's dreadfully disappointing downgrade draws drastic desperation. It's so so sad seeing she settled for way less lengthiness in the form of a Meek Mill. You can't be that naïve, Ms. Minaj, there's no girth to that tree! I'd rather you continued playing with Ricky Rozay's big balls!!

Hopefully, it could truly turn out to be a sham stunt for petty publicity. Or nah.

Next, she shoots calibrated cannonballs at everyone worried about her big but.tocks being fake. Quite frankly, I could care less. I love that a.ss!

Drizzy on his verse vomited that he and Nicki almost did it in the car while stuck in Los Angeles traffic, returning from her Anaconda video shoot. But 'almost' sure doesn't count. Said he's next in line after Scaff Beezy headed for the exit, but I haven't the foggiest notion how Meek Milli overtook him. I guess overtaking is allowed in the law of speed.

Drake would definitely improvise, I'm sure of that. His obsession with thick women will probably have him walking around with big boners like I do. He was super specific saying he loves his women BBW. And you wonder why he's di.ck deep in Wendy Williams's a-hole. Personally, I'll put the entire length of my taser tongue totally inside her an.us! I don't give a fuc.k!

Conclusively, sure as se.men's sticky and pu.ssy's pink, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that there's an arrangement in which these three persons: Drizzy, Nicki, and Weezy, share sexual relations especially while Drizzy eats her a.ss like a cupcake (because it is a cupcake). It might interest you to know that this triangular sexual situation is called a menage a trois.

Re: Only by hatux: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bro, that's was the most wacKIest song have ever heard... But maybe I had watched the video and it sucks!
Re: Only by jerricho(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
hatux:
Bro, that's was the most wacKIest song have ever heard... But maybe I had watched the video and it sucks!

Lol, "wacKIest" you say? Depends on your definition of wack. The song's solid all around — flow and instrumentation. Personally, my problem with the video is the illuminati-ness that was showcased with impunity. They even sampled the Behemoth like it was nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Designer, Kunbi Oyelese's Birthday Party / Is This The Best Time For Him To Quit? / Patoranking Is 25!!! As He Also Tops The Top Ten Chat Even From The Mavins SEE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.