Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. (672 Views)

For Two Years The Pigeons have refused To Fly(pictures) / Father Mbaka And General Muhammadu Buhari: A Little Discovery I Just Made / Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. by Afromalaika(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am an African and I know that African Cultural Traditions revolves around spirituality to many great extent. If this drama unfolding now becomes reality in some few days to come, then, many of us have to apologize to Father Mbaka who through a divine interpretation informed that the refusal of the most beautiful pigeon to fly symbolises I'll luck.
With what is unfolding now, father Mbaka divinity is probably right.
What's your take on this?
Re: Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. by lomprico(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. by Afromalaika(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lomprico...but spirituality thrives in the physical. Something natural like the link you just posted happens to bring spiritual things into reality.
Re: Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. by Afromalaika(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mbaka...
Re: Spirituality In Natural Things: Mbaka And The Pigeons. by Afromalaika(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
After all said and done, the Man of God was after all right.
A prophecy given at the most difficult juncture. It means we still have Real Men of God.
May God increase his anointing on him.

(1) (Reply)

FG Considers 24-hour Security Lockdown Ahead Of Presidential Election Result / Election Result Continues Tomorrow Tuesday - Jega / The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.