Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading (3378 Views)

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Jonathan Leading--radio Nigeria / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Ndlistic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
The Presidential aspirations of the All
Progressives Congress (APC)
candidate, Muhammadu Buhari may
be cut short as the unofficial figures
coming in suggest that he has failed
to garner 25% of the votes in the
following states. 1. Imo 2. Abia 3.
Anambra 4. Ebonyi 5. Rivers 6.
Bayelsa 7. Delta 8. Benue 9. Enugu
10.Cross Rivers 11. Akwaibom 12.
Edo.
If Buhari fails to make 25% in 2 more
states, even if he secures the highest
votes, he cannot win the election.
According to law, the candidate with
the most votes is declared the winner
in the first round, as long as he gains
at least 25% of the votes in two-
thirds of Nigeria’s 36 states.
The ruling PDP is leading in Plateau,
Taraba, Lagos, Ekiti, and Ondo states,
while the races in Oyo, Kwara and
Kogi states are to close to call.
Radio Nigeria, also reported that the
incumbent President Goodluck
Jonathan is leading in 22 States.
INEC has yet to declare any official
results. Source:http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-may-lose-elections-on-technical-rule-radio-nigeria-says-jonathan-leading-in-22-states-nigeriadecides/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
He already has 25% in Benue...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by MaZterZ(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ndlistic:
The Presidential aspirations of the All
Progressives Congress (APC)
candidate, Muhammadu Buhari may
be cut short as the unofficial figures
coming in suggest that he has failed
to garner 25% of the votes in the
following states. 1. Imo 2. Abia 3.
Anambra 4. Ebonyi 5. Rivers 6.
Bayelsa 7. Delta 8. Benue 9. Enugu
10.Cross Rivers 11. Akwaibom 12.
Edo.
If Buhari fails to make 25% in 2 more
states, even if he secures the highest
votes, he cannot win the election.
According to law, the candidate with
the most votes is declared the winner
in the first round, as long as he gains
at least 25% of the votes in two-
thirds of Nigeria’s 36 states.
The ruling PDP is leading in Plateau,
Taraba, Lagos, Ekiti, and Ondo states,
while the races in Oyo, Kwara and
Kogi states are to close to call.
Radio Nigeria, also reported that the
incumbent President Goodluck
Jonathan is leading in 22 States.
INEC has yet to declare any official
results. Source:http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-may-lose-elections-on-technical-rule-radio-nigeria-says-jonathan-leading-in-22-states-nigeriadecides/

are you kidding me? angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by praxisnetworks: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
You dey mind them lose ko.... just declare any false result...25% ko 100% ni for someone clearly leading!
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Amanwulu1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anything u call am I xpect him to lose. Or has he not lost his previous three? Must he lose his life b4 u knw he's a born loser?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by amunkita(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
^^ INEC officials..
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Daresh(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
The OP must be drinking. PDP won NOTHING in Lagos. Not even House of Assembly. Nada

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by AJOT99(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by plainol(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
craze dey worry did OP head. You even listed Lagos and Oyo. u dey mad ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by papercoin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
RealLY nobody is saying pdp bought over radio nigeria hmmmm*still waiting*
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by spenca: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
What do you expect them to say ,it's radio Nigeria
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Redoil: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
what if gej win the remaining 75% in benue dont you think Buhari is a gonner?
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Moblord(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good news....

Watch out source of all the results being dished out alleging
Pa Buhari has won online. All of them are from Leadership
Newspaper, The Nation Newspaper Premium Times, Sahara
Reportersand Arewa News Forum. We all know who owns
these media outfits, So keep winning online. It's not alien to
us; in Ekiti and Anambra you won online before INEC
declared the results.
Have I forgotten your Grandpa said we have two INEC -
Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission and Independent
National Electoral Commission. So the former perhaps will
declare Buhari winner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by LordMecuzy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Redoil:

Buhari won here in Benue
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by fitzmayowa: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Those yabbing the OP should check the source of the news...

I see no reason why people keep posting different result, and reporting different version of results, we should all just wait for INEC to their job later in the day, atleast to avoid bloodshed when the results are finally announced..

Every of the post flying around might be a catalyst for violence...IMO

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by malonephill(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaZterZ:

you problem with ondo state, GEJ lead there, don't know about the other bolded, but ondo state forget it
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Redoil:
Of one state? GMB will win 25% in 24 states or more sef.

Now the results of the NW shows that the PDP is losing massively there. This region has the highest voting block.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let me educate some clueless PDP members

We know we all have 36 states+ FCTSE and SS have
11 states, NE,NC,NW have 19 states and SW 6
states. According to the constitution for a party to
win, u get highest num of the total votes and have
at least 25% in 2/3(24 states) of the total sample
population which 36 states. The 19 states in the
northern region which have d highest populated
area in nigeria + the 6 states in SW will determine
the winner. APC has won 5 states in sw including
lagos and 40% in the state(ekiti) it lost, logically
APC will win up to 15 states out of the 19 northern
states making it 20 states which will give APc the
total votes of 60% nationwide. The remaining 4
states in north ApC will get nothing less than 30% of
the total votes + the 40% gotten in Ekiti = Apc
getting more than 25% in 25 states. In addition, no
matter the rigging apc will get 25% in Imo,Edo and
rivers though this won't make much difference if it
isn't achieved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
DUDES, DON'T DECIEVE YOURSELF, BUHARI WILL GET AT LEAST 25% IN ALL NORTHERN STATES + FCT + ALL SW STATES. DOUBT ME AT YOUR PERIL.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Demmzy15(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
SaTANs giving themselves false hopes since 20BC! grin
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by sunayo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Daresh:
The OP must be drinking. PDP won NOTHING in Lagos. Not even House of Assembly. Nada

Where are in Lagos? I live at Satelite but voted in Ajegunle. Clean sweep for PDP all over Festac, Satelite and Ajegunle. PDP already won senate for Lagos East, House of Reps for Ajeromi cos of GEJ.

Wake up my friend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by lukaino(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who's radio nigeria? liars from the pit of hell!
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by tushburg(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Waiting for inec result
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by 20bc(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
SaTANs giving themselves false hopes since 20BC! grin
errm my name is 20bc and nothing like that happened in the year *my name*

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
20bc:
errm my name is 20bc and nothing like that happened in the year *my name*
Bros wallahi, it was sarcasm and I guessed the year! My bad! grin
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by 20bc(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros wallahi, it was sarcasm and I guessed the year! My bad! grin
No problem, as long as Buhari is winning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Demmzy15(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
20bc:
No problem, as long as Buhari is winning.
Abi o bros, God dey!
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by omenka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaZterZ:

That is the kind of lie NTA, AIT, Radio Nigeria and Hope for Nigeria are known for.

Very disgusting.
Re: Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading by Remarkable: 1:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

Why should any one believe anything you say?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos By Femi Aribisala / Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide / or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.