Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? (6594 Views)

Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=15pt]I got tto like her,and ever since I have been chyking her even though guys told me she is already seeing someone,I don't know if stealing her would be that bad,matured replies only will be entertained and immature replies will be hidden..
[/size]
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Brugo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
angry
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by mirexxx(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Another controversial thread! see who wan steal person babe! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
mirexxx:
Another controversial thread! see who wan steal person babe! grin grin
meaning?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by amunkita(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please steal her nd give mii her pants 4 kip...

No go reason ow u go take make money..

Steal ke Stool nii...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by papercoin(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nooooo how can you be wrong

Karma is a *hctib* if you know what I mean
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
papercoin:
Nooooo how can you be wrong

Karma is a *hctib* if you know what I mean
na bit.ch dey hard u to talk Ni?

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
You technically cannot steal a human with emotions. Everyone has a choice to make. People fall genuinely in love. If she doesn't love you more than the guy she's currently dating, you'll be wasting your time.

As long as she isn't married, even a girl engaged to be married can jump ship. Make sure tho that she's leaving him for you because of love, and not because of money or any other material thing. Else, she'll leave you as well when she gets a better offer.

3 Likes

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
amunkita:
Please steal her nd give mii her pants 4 kip...

No go reason ow u go take make money..

Steal nii Stool nko...
paant go kill u ,oloshi grin

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by dharay99: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
stealing? Hmmm dats if u charm her i tink, buh like asking her out severally and finally accepts.? Dat ain't stealing.

The niggress neva really loved her man or her man wasn't taking her serious like she wanted...

#drops pen.
cry

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
No you're very right.

Steal her and expect her not to be stolen from you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by papercoin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na bit.ch dey hard u to talk Ni?

And difficulT for you to spell
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
You technically cannot steal a human with emotions. Everyone has a choice to make. People fall genuinely in love. If she doesn't love you more than the guy she's currently dating, you'll be wasting your time.

As long as she isn't married, even a girl engaged to be married can jump ship. Make sure tho that she's leaving him for you because of love, and not because of money or any other material thing. Else, she'll leave you as well when she gets a better offer.

I see the way she acts when I talk to her,she always wishes to stay longer with me,,and she never told me she was dating,I got to know from pals

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by djeezy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
It isn't wrong. After all her boyfriend is not married to her yet.
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'll rather steal PVC(s) than stealing a pussay who has been furcked over a billion times by one nigga

4 Likes

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by zinachidi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
i guess u knw d answer to dat question.
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
dharay99:
stealing? Hmmm dats if u charm her i tink, buh like asking her out severally and finally accepts.? Dat ain't stealing.

The niggress neva really loved her man or her man wasn't taking her serious like she wanted...

#drops pen.
cry
well I am encouraged by this post to fudge ahead with my conquest...but am also pitying for the boy because he is my friend.
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by falconey(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
how sure are you, you are going to get her?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
No you're very right.

Steal her and expect her not to be stolen from you. cheesy
@ least make I steal her,I am senior to her boyfriend in level in engineering.
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
u wan steal person babe?!?! LWKMDF OOOO!!!!!!!
unibenstudent making me laf since 1960
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

how sure are you, you are going to get her?
all the rigging materials have already arrived ,and am positive of getting her.

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u wan steal person babe?!?! LWKMDF OOOO!!!!!!!
unibenstudent making me laf since 1960
what's so funny,have I not almost stolen u from ur imaginary boyfriend before I mercy for u?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
It isn't wrong. After all her boyfriend is not married to her yet.
you na the egberiii papa 1 of heart stealing ohhhh..I respect
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
vizkiz:
I'll rather steal PVC(s) than stealing a pucssay who has been furcked over a billion times by one nigga
her pucssy is fresh,she is a decent girl who likes commitment

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by ronald4lif(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stealing her is not a problem but be prepared to lose her to another thief
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by djeezy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you na the egberiii papa 1 of heart stealing ohhhh..I respect
Just play your game well and the girl will be yours. Just engage in a peaceful psychological warfare wink and show her you're better than her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
Just play your game well and the girl will be yours. Just engage in a peaceful psychological warfare wink and show her you're better than her boyfriend.
#spot on,,agapecharis the barman get djezzy one Chapman..you can take one pure water for yourself agapecharis...
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I see the way she acts when I talk to her,she always wishes to stay longer with me,,and she never told me she was dating,I got to know from pals
If a girl never ever mentions her boyfriend when discussing with you, that's a fvcking green light. And what the fvck do you fvcking do when there's a fvcking green light? You fvcking step on the damn fvcking pedal!

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by dharay99: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well I am encouraged by this post to fudge ahead with my conquest...but am also pitying for the boy because he is my friend.

da fhvck, shocked

Now dats more complicated, and ds needs more patience...yhu know wah, until der is a major disaster in d girl's rltnshp wid ur frnd, don't make a move on her, nd let her declare her love 4yhu...

The last time I got into ds similar issue, I waited for so long until d guy finally fumbled real tym nd d chick came cryin on me like ah pet smiley

Naso we give ourself d koko nd we both neva felt guilty.
cry
@unibenstudent
You can't steal a lady from her boyfriend.
If she decides to "elope" with you then she did it at her own will. It's a function of her decision

That being said, I believe life is a game, the best player wins.
If you want something so desperately and you feel that you deserve it, the best thing is to go get it. It doesn't matter if there is any opposition.

If you really love this girl like you said, then go for her.

But make sure that you understand the factors that surround her relationship.
You are in Uniben, you should know what I am talking about....

2 Likes

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by stan241(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
And you claim her bf is "my friend"....who does that really.... well its your choice but you know "do unto others as you'd want it to be don't to you"
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Stealing her is not a problem but be prepared to lose her to another thief
like seriously ,she may be the bone of my bone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? / Hilarious Photo Of How Boys Take Selfie And How Girls Do / See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.