Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Part Two => "About Us" Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Part Two => "About Us" Page (1029 Views)

We Will Write Your Professional About Us Page For Your Website / For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page / The Importance Of The "About Us" Page Of A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part Two => "About Us" Page by olaleke2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Serious work experience and a compelling story of how you came to be where you are now also helps in drawing your visitors in and endears you to them.

This page also contains all the tidbits about your business without giving away a lot of secrets. A visitor that is interested in your type of business will seek you out…

…and that is why you must include a Call to Action to the page in order for your web visitor to contact you, by phone or through email.
Online presence is all about relationships and daily interactions with people on a personal level.

You see, it is usually very difficult for most website owners to squeeze all that info in a 200-300 word write up. Some of them don’t even have the time or skill to write one; that’s why they come to places like Fiverr to outsource that task and look for sellers who are experts at composing “About Us” page content for them. Who are the experts?

YOU!

Yes, you will BE one of the EXPERTS most SOUGHT AFTER when you get your hands on TEN “About Us” page TEMPLATES which you can use to offer the service to people on Fiverr. Talk about churning them out fast and furious!

Check out the “About Us” gigs of these sellers who are constantly inundated with daily orders:

http://fiverr.com/natashanixon

http://fiverr.com/efpierce [most likely on vacation. He surpasses them all. The guy na “winch” LoL (pardon my pidgin jargon, jare… wink The way he gets his orders is out of this world.]

http://fiverr.com/writerkate8

http://fiverr.com/amitbt

These guys (and girls, mind you…) are killing it every day on Fiverr, offering this service; and don’t believe the B.S. that they always compose the write ups from scratch. Did you notice that Natashanixon has a BLOG displaying a sample of an “About Us” page content written by one of her writers? What does that tell you?

I once had a buyer who ordered for TWO “About Us” page content to be written in two separate orders. I was very used to the template made available by a friend; the one in “Free Fiverr Content Writing Formula.pdf” (if you don’t have the ebook, you may contact me and you will get it for FREE) and had used it to deliver several orders.

Now this guy wanted TWO within 24 hours; how do I write such content in such a way so as not to make the buyer suspicious of me using a template? I started running around in circles in confusion until I was able to draft a second write up, similar to the template in most ways but uniquely different…and the result?

TWO 5 Stars! Phewww!

Now in order not to fall prey to such a situation again, I developed TEN different “About Us” templates to be used as I see fit…and you can also have access to the templates as well with complete freedom to use them for delivering “About Us” page services on Fiverr, or on other freelance sites.

The templates will save you lots of time writing from scratch, and the information supplied by your buyer will quickly fill up the blanks as you copy and paste your way around the templates and you will have ready-to-deliver write ups within minutes!

Setting up the gig is quite simple. Just follow any of the styles of the top sellers mentioned above. The information you will need to fulfill the order will be supplied to you by your customer. The templates are a sort of guide, and you may end up developing your own from these ones as you get used to them…

…and yes, I got them from some of these Fiverr Top Sellers at no small a price. Two of the templates are “About Me” templates, which some buyers tend to order for. I had a client who ordered for one and I was able to deliver a good one.

The templates are available at a very modest fee of =N= 1,500.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ONLY), and for a VERY short time. The less people have the templates, the better for us all. The price mentioned above is just so that you VALUE the templates and use them well, and is not in any way the REAL PRICE of the templates, nor does it mean that it’s of low quality…getting the templates free of charge won’t cut it at all.

If you are interested, kindly send “INTERESTED IN AUP” to my phone 08035451250, and further details will be communicated to you. A surprise BONUS of “How TO USE BLOGGER TO BYPASS THE PREMIUM FEATURE OF COPYSCAPE” i.e. using blogger to check any written content for FREE without paying A DIME will be released as well. That means no more WASTING of MONEY to check if your articles pass Copyscape 100%!

P.S. The templates ARE NOT for every one; that is why only a LIMITED NUMBER will be sold within 7 WORKING DAYS. So HURRY UP and CONTACT me on the inside for your own copy before I stop the sales…FOREVER!
So, what are you waiting for? Send your private message to my phone NOW…

(1) (Reply)

We Need Partner(s) In Our New Cassava Processing / Garri Production Plant / I Can Help You Make 10-20 % On Your Capital Every Month. / Before You Post "How Can I Get Sales On FIVERR?" Try Reading This First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.