Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help With Site Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Site Traffic (675 Views)

32 High PR Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your Site Traffic By 54% / Get 45% Increase In Your Site Traffic With This SEO Strategy / Need To Boost Your Site's Traffic? How To Master Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Site Traffic by jacksam567: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just created a new site and i am not having any traffic even though i have submit it to google. I dom' know what to do next.
Re: Help With Site Traffic by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
jacksam567:
I just created a new site and i am not having any traffic even though i have submit it to google. I dom' know what to do next.
ur site
Re: Help With Site Traffic by bedfordng(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2015
jacksam567:
you've just created it, so relax and keep posting contents.it will take some time for google to crawl and index it
Re: Help With Site Traffic by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
you might wanna consider parting with your cash advertisements will do the trick especially Facebook and adwords
Re: Help With Site Traffic by Shollay20(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Help With Site Traffic by teamb: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2015
I show you how to get startup traffic for your blog contact me 08095451718 on Whatsapp

am sending you for free
Re: Help With Site Traffic by dgbanj: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
You need some on page SEO and backlinks to make your page start ranking gradually in google search engine. You can buy cheap SEO services here http://cheapseoservices.tk
Re: Help With Site Traffic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Help With Site Traffic by AscomMedia: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
hello,
I personally advice you to make good use of social media marketing and search engine marketing.
these are good skills driving businesses online in today's digital world.

you need people to be able to find your business online and its way cheaper than traditional advertising.

pls visit www.ascommedia.com/using-social-media-to-drive-your-business/ for more details on this topic.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

SEO Powersuite - Search Engine Optimization Tool Is On Sale For Crazy 60% Off / Become A Pro Blogger In Minutes For Free And Get Paid / Payoneer Accounts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.