Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57389 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by oladrogo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
the election in rivers state is mard with iregularities and rigging. as we all know , delta , bayelsa, rivers and edo states respectively are PDP strongholds they dont want another party but apc has come to give them trouble. if una like make una kill till tomorrow una don fail the election must be nulified in that state

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by appini: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.

I guess you are a biased minded Nigerian, just imagine if it was Amaechi that was unable to do his accreditation like GEJ yesterday; what would have happened!

Before Amaechi became a cultist in Rivers state, real men were already running their game. He is just a mere learner
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by BankManager(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rivers State and hostility sha...
No wonder they saw the lynching at ALUU as a normalcy..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by nelsonoba: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.

Oh! so GEJ that at least openly says the blood of one Nigerian is not worth spilling for his re-election is now the desperate one here in that your small mind?

So what of Buhari who said openly that if he doesn't win this election that the streets will be soaked in the blood of the dogs & baboons? So that doesn't sound like desperation to you?

Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by kindnyce(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP IN COLLUSION WITH THE ARMY ARE JUST SUPPRESSING THE PEOPLE

IT IS NOW CHRYSTAL CLEAR THAT PDP ARE USING THE ARMY TO RIG AND INTIMIDATE PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by funshint(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just pity most of U̶̲̥̅̊ TANOids following GEJ blindly. If PDP can be losing massively in AkwaIbom(PDPs/Akpabio's strongest ground) talkless of Rivers...Just pray the right winner emerges overall. If U̶̲̥̅̊ think military will help U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ are OYO!!! I rest my case....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by NzeReal: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
What are the military waiting 4? They should clear them all 4 allowing themslvs 2 b used. When d whole world is already congratulating us, this stupid Rivers guys n thr failed governor hv decided 2 disgrace this country, the issue they're protesting happened in so many states, evn Edo n Lagos, why would Amaecha nt respect his feminine slf 4 once. Ndi ara! Na nweghi ihere!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
SS and SE embarrassing Nigeria in show of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Av been indoors since yesterday... Almost 48 hours without going out.
Rivers state where almost every youth have guns... This period safety is priceless...
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by appini: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
oladrogo:
the election in rivers state is mard with iregularities and rigging. as we all know , delta , bayelsa, rivers and edo states respectively are PDP strongholds they dont want another party but apc has come to give them trouble. if una like make una kill till tomorrow una don fail the election must be nulified in that state

Hahahaha... Edo na PDP state now?

If Una no take time, Lagos will fall too. Learners!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by thekoko007: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
u make me laugh...............gej is desperate but ameachi is not.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
tunex23:
What about if you happen to know your brother or a close family member was among the peaceful protester? How would you feel

Word smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by laytoshtwo: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=32134562]Reports reaching Kingebuka.com is that APC supporters are protesting violently in Rivers state possibly over alleged rigging observed in the state. The supporters converged at the state's INEC office chanting "No more " , "No more " .

The military and police men in Aba Road and Water lines are however prepared to take on the coming APC supporters . This is a developing story from Kingebuka.
Amaechi I pity you.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Riodiao(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

Read more at: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s
WHATS DONE IS DONE. APC TAKE IT IN GOOD FAITH, ITS THE
WILL OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

If my brother does such and get killed na him sabi

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
U are such a foool!

U pray 4 someone to have Hi BP & u must be d one to die of hi BP, IJN!
Eediot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by IBROHIM: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Amaechi imported almajiri and AMALA politics into Rivers with his APC rubbish.

Amaechi is behind all the violence and anarchy in Rivers.

Heis a drowning man and will do anything to scuttle the electoral procees.

His looming defeat at the presidential is been shown to himinRivers where the electorate massively rejected his party and Buhari.

This is only the Begining of Amaechi's road to disgrace.
Ewu are you sick? If people are going to reject Buhari is it by rigging? Is this the only way you people vote? By rigging? I know you are sick!!! Ewu awusa!!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
jona setting himself up as the world is watching

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by adebisiolumide5(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Simple logic!! just cancel the election in rivers state!!! they are disgracing Nigeria!!!!! am disappointed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
"Natural Mystic" ~ BOB MARLEY

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3c2-viPFMY

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by laytoshtwo: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mamatee07:
They have every right to protest, it's part of their human rights. As long as they are not violent the soldiers have no right to touch and those pictures don't show violence

Will you allow any members of your family to join them? And you know our military
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

Show us the violence, pig.

I sense anger and frustration in your post. Sorry! This news is just a sample of what to expect if you janjaweedians take to the streets to vent your frustration after Mumuhadu Buhari is dealt his 4th fatal blow of failure.

Protest and be killed!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Any apc bastard is never my brother

Here apc is a taboo

Kill them allllllll
Why so bitter? Is it that you got no joy from GEJ's tenure, or you're just a crazy sadist.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by oneeast: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Army should have started killing these ediots by now. If Amechi stand on their way they should shoot him join.

where are Amechi kids there?

Fools
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
lawanson44:

I sense anger and frustration in your post. Sorry! This news is just a sample of what to expect if you janjaweedians take to the streets to vent your frustration after Mumuhadu Buhari is dealt his 4th fatal blow of failure.

Protest and be killed!

You are clearly a nasty little criminal. No wonder you're afraid of Buhari's presidency. Don't worry, you will pay for your sins. You will go to prison IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
IBROHIM:
Ewu are you sick? If people are going to reject Buhari is it by rigging? Is this the only way you people vote? By rigging? I know you are sick!!! Ewu awusa!!!

Can you honestly sit wherever you are and say to yourself that Jonathan will lose Rivers to Buhari?

You fools in the Southwest can be fooled by one drug peddler to vote an illiterate cow herder but it can never happen in Rivers.

[size=38pt]Why was Amaechi's VP bid turned down? Wasn't it because the same APC did not believe he could deliver even his own state talk more of the whole southsouth region?

Stop deluding yourself with your own lies![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Mimicole(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:
The result is not even out yet. From the stories going round GMB is in the lead so why this?
Why is because in Rivers state, frm all my enquiries the exercise was massively rigged, as d INEC adhoc staff collaborated with d Pdp to rig d elections in most polling units in ph.
Secondly in most areas where d elections seemed peaceful, there were no result sheets, which is strange because the results should be recorded in d result sheet after collation in each polling unit, so it follows that if there are no result sheets in almost all the polling units in Rivers state den there's foul play. Mind u, some APC observers dt questioned this were manhandled n some even got shot.

Ameachi saw this and raised an alarm and refused to be accredited bcs to him d process of accreditation is just a means for d riggers to rig more accurately.

The truth is Rivers poeple who truly want their votes to count must protest to INEC n demand explanations for these disparities.

The time has come for Nigerians to put their feet down and refuse being taken for a ride.

I'm just hoping the protest will be peaceful, and these trigger happy security operatives will not start wasting lives of innocent citizens.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by luckyopara(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

Thought you said you are from Anambra and now you want the military to kill your brothers.. How brotherly is that?

riverz n anambra ar not brodaz in any way...anambra=IGBO...riverz=IJAW.....gt it
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by cirmuell(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
The ish is live on TVC, the security forces are trying to smuggle someone or something out of that venue and the people are demanding to know what is in that car. *shots were fired too*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by fejikudz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

Deadlyviper:

Deadlyviper:

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mimicole:
Why is because in Rivers state, frm all my enquiries was massively rigged, as d INEC adhoc staff collaborated with d Pdp to rig d elections in most polling units in ph.
Secondly in most areas where d elections seemed peaceful, there were no result sheets, which is strange because the results should be recorded in d result sheet after collation in each polling unit, so it follows that if there are no result sheets in almost all the polling units in Rivers state den there's foul play. Mind u, some APC observers dt questioned this were manhandled n some even got shot.

Ameachi saw this and raised an alarm and refused to be accredited bcs to him d process of accreditation is just a means for d riggers to rig more accurately.

The truth is Rivers poeple who truly want their votes to count must protest to INEC n demand explanations for these disparities.

The time has come for Nigerians to put their feet down and refuse being taken for a ride.

I'm just hoping the protest will be peaceful, and these trigger happy security operatives will not start wasting lives of innocent citizens.

This is the most accurate post in this entire thread. My sister is there right now as a corper.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by fejikudz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

[b]
Deadlyviper:

[/
]
Deadlyviper:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.