Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? (1624 Views)

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by TopWinner(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just saw this on twitter. This helicopter was, reportedly, built by a student of the University of Uyo.

Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by danio24ng(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok, let's see it fly or I will name it keke GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by eddyline(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
a helicopter without wings. how will it fly? looks like he just modified a keke to look like a helicopter .
Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by adepiero: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Another version of that Ikeja guys achievement
Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by osamaBUSH(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Somebody would argue that this guy is smart and is a genius when the guy has done absolutely nothing special. No problem was identified as such non was solved hence, there is nothing to celebrate sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am I allowed to say bullshit?
Okay. Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by thexzy(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2015
eddyline:
a helicopter without wings. how will it fly? looks like he just modified a keke to look like a helicopter .
propeller not wings
Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by eddyline(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
thexzy:
propeller not wings

thanks for the correction. forgive my limited vocabulary
Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by osamaBUSH(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
Am I allowed to say bullshit?
Okay. Bullshit.
grin
Re: Helicopter Built By A Student Of University Of Uyo? by ITbomb(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Metal fabrication, pure waste of time.
Technology was supposed to solve a problem and make life easier. Tell me, what problem this penal beating has solved.

(1) (Reply)

Smok TFV8 Sub Ohm Tank Released / See Photos Of The Snake We Killed Today / 6 Geniuses Who Saw Their Inventions Go Terribly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.