Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D (714 Views)

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / 5 Ways To Get Him To Propose, Marry Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's simple...

...You can't undecided
Re: How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cray! grin
Re: How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Brandnew2:
Cray! grin

Heehehe grin
Re: How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just kidding

You actually can get your man to propose to you; maybe not in Ten minutes, but in ten days or ten weeks, whichever you want.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid to share most of these secrets, as I'm still single, and I'm afraid that some smart chic could use these secrets to get me to propose to her. wink

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Island Hook Up / SHOCKING PHOTOS! Female Teacher Str!ps Down In Front Of Students For Anatomy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.