Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) (2793 Views)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by sirdouglas(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
April Fools is both fun and hilarious, especially if your family gets involved in the pranks! we are here to share our past jokes pulled on
parents, siblings and even ur kids.

If you're looking for ideas to have some fun with ur family this year April fools day then here is the right place to be. You can also share ur new prank with us.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
okay.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by ginawest(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
last year's April fool day, I played a prank...I told my bf den dat I was pregnant. if u c d way dis guy shouted ehn!!in his words"pregnant? for who?I op its not me...u beta go n luk for d owner of d baby because it can't b Me... in fact,m not ur bf o...I don't knw u...shameless gal,useless LovePeddler..u wnt to wreck me abi...I hate u..bla bla bla"I was so shocked.... I quietly sed'its jes a prank,todae z April fool day"d idiot was shocked n he was lyk"baby m so sowie,everything I used was a slip of d tongue"..I broke up wit im dat same day.

good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I lost a friend to April fool prank 5 yrs ago.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Tymally: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
majamajic:

angry angry angry

aw did it happen. So sas
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Tymally: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
majamajic:

angry angry angry

aw did it happen. So sad
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Tymally: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
majamajic:

angry angry angry

aw did it happen
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by dedons: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Somebody should give me a dirty slap when this topic makes the frontpage...

I need a job.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by sirdouglas(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
ginawest:
last year's April fool day, I played a prank...I told my bf den dat I was pregnant. if u c d way dis guy shouted ehn!!in his words"pregnant? for who?I op its not me...u beta go n luk for d owner of d baby because it can't b Me... in fact,m not ur bf o...I don't knw u...shameless gal,useless LovePeddler..u wnt to wreck me abi...I hate u..bla bla bla"I was so shocked.... I quietly sed'its jes a prank,todae z April fool day"d idiot was shocked n he was lyk"baby m so sowie,everything I used was a slip of d tongue"..I broke up wit im dat same day.

good riddance to bad rubbish

That's quite funny but it reveals the kind of person he really is.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Truth24(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
dedons:
Somebody should give me a dirty slap when this topic makes the frontpage...

I need a job.
I'm in
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by majamajic(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tymally:
aw did it happen. So sad

long story short , he went with a friend to send parcel with a transportation company at jibowu. The next morning being april 1st, his friend called and pranked him that the parcel was not sent that it was left unattended at the park. Meanwhile the parcel was sent.
He took a bike to jibowu, a BRT bus hit them . He died instantly and the bike man sustained a serious injury.

Since then no april fool prank for me.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by Tymally: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
majamajic:

long story short , he went with a friend to send parcel with a transportation company at jibowu. The next morning being april 1st, his friend called and pranked him that the parcel was not sent that it was left unattended at the park. Meanwhile the parcel was sent.
He took a bike to jibowu, a BRT bus hit them . He died instantly and the bike man sustained a serious injury.

Since then no april fool prank for me.
may his soul RIP
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by hfinest1(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Oh av I got a story to tell
PART 1
1st of April, 2012 (the fools day)
Around 10am, my mum and dad announced to me and my brother that our grandma is coming from the village, and they're going to the airport to pick them. I was lyk "anha? Grandma travelled by air? Wow... dats suprising" if only I knew d date was 1st april, I wouldn't have fallen for it cos my grandma will never travel by air till Christ cometh. They (my mum and dad) told us to clean the whole house and make it very neat that they were going to pick her from the airpot, and that we sould cook rice that she'll eat wen she comes and they left. The cleaning started. We swept, mopped, removed cobwebs, changed all the bed sheets and pillow cases, the house was shinning by the time we were done. After cleaning I settled to prepare the most delicious rice the world has ever eaten. We were done in about 2hours then we heard a knock on the door and I opened in anticipation of welcoming my grandma but it was just dad and mum. I was like "where's grandma?" They asked me to let dem come in first, so I did. Then they sat down and told me 'April fool... grandma isn't coming... so you people can clean the house like this? Hahahaha" they sat down and devoured my awesome jollof rice
To them it was funny but I was angry and promised myself I'll get back to them. I just wemt straight to sleep cos I was exhausted from the whole cleaning excercise.

PART 2
1st April, 2013 (revenge of the fools)

We all woke up around 9am that day. It was me, my bro, mum and dad that were at home. Sis was in school at the University of Ibadan. They all woke up unaware that april 1st was that day but I was fully aware and already mapping out strategy on my revenge for what they did the previous year. I got the perfect idea. Around 10am, i told them I wanted to go and buy card and with that I set out on my journey tagged "the fool's revenge". I loaded my phone, hid my number, and dialed my mum's number. I changed my voice to a very deep male voice and implored yoruba intonation *I'm gud at voice changing and mimicking any tribe intonation. I can speak like yoruba, hausa, igbo, calabar, even lyk english pepole, americans, italians, mexican, etc* the following convo took place between me and mum
Me: *in yoruba accent* Hello madam... good morning... am I speaking with Mrs ******
Mum: gud morning, who's this
Me: I am inspector Badmus Badejo calling from UCH ibadan
Mum: enhe? Hope nothing o...
Me: enh ma, you see, your daughter, ***** is in the intensive care unit of UCH
Mum: Jesuss oooo..... what happened
Me: calm down madam. The doctors are taking care of her, they just need money to perform a surgery because she was involved in a very fatal accident which almost claimed her life but thank God she survived just need some money for surgery
Mum: eh!! Jesusss!!! We're coming to Ibadan now now o... I'll tell my husband, he'll come there now... thank you
I heard her shout "Daddy ooo...."
Me: hello madam... are you there?
Mum: yes, I can hear you sir.
Me:*changed back to my original voice* mummy, its me Ubong hahahaha... april fools day... hahaha...
I just had the best fun of my life that day. I was glad i had my revenge on them. I got home expecting everyone to be laughing hard and cheering ne for a game well played but instead, as I got home, I recieved two dirty slaps from my mum... I started arguing with her and it turned into a serious matter and we're both the same, when we're angry, we say very bad things. I said a lot of rubbish like "I hate you! I wish you were not my mum sef" and she too was like "I wish I never gave birth to you, useless child" we ended up not talking to each other for two days until my dad intervened and calmed us then we both apologized to each other etc... after then, I promised myself I won't indulge in april fools day prank again but I guess I'll break that promise and do it again this year

2 Likes

Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by sirdouglas(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
Oh av I got a story to tell
PART 1
1st of April, 2012 (the fools day)
Around 10am, my mum and dad announced to me and my brother that our grandma is coming from the village, and they're going to the airport to pick them. I was lyk "anha? Grandma travelled by air? Wow... dats suprising" if only I knew d date was 1st april, I wouldn't have fallen for it cos my grandma will never travel by air till Christ cometh. They (my mum and dad) told us to clean the whole house and make it very neat that they were going to pick her from the airpot, and that we sould cook rice that she'll eat wen she comes and they left. The cleaning started. We swept, mopped, removed cobwebs, changed all the bed sheets and pillow cases, the house was shinning by the time we were done. After cleaning I settled to prepare the most delicious rice the world has ever eaten. We were done in about 2hours then we heard a knock on the door and I opened in anticipation of welcoming my grandma but it was just dad and mum. I was like "where's grandma?" They asked me to let dem come in first, so I did. Then they sat down and told me 'April fool... grandma isn't coming... so you people can clean the house like this? Hahahaha" they sat down and devoured my awesome jollof rice
To them it was funny but I was angry and promised myself I'll get back to them. I just wemt straight to sleep cos I was exhausted from the whole cleaning excercise.

PART 2
1st April, 2013 (revenge of the fools)

We all woke up around 9am that day. It was me, my bro, mum and dad that were at home. Sis was in school at the University of Ibadan. They all woke up unaware that april 1st was that day but I was fully aware and already mapping out strategy on my revenge for what they did the previous year. I got the perfect idea. Around 10am, i told them I wanted to go and buy card and with that I set out on my journey tagged "the fool's revenge". I loaded my phone, hid my number, and dialed my mum's number. I changed my voice to a very deep male voice and implored yoruba intonation *I'm gud at voice changing and mimicking any tribe intonation. I can speak like yoruba, hausa, igbo, calabar, even lyk english pepole, americans, italians, mexican, etc* the following convo took place between me and mum
Me: *in yoruba accent* Hello madam... good morning... am I speaking with Mrs ******
Mum: gud morning, who's this
Me: I am inspector Badmus Badejo calling from UCH ibadan
Mum: enhe? Hope nothing o...
Me: enh ma, you see, your daughter, ***** is in the intensive care unit of UCH
Mum: Jesuss oooo..... what happened
Me: calm down madam. The doctors are taking care of her, they just need money to perform a surgery because she was involved in a very fatal accident which almost claimed her life but thank God she survived just need some money for surgery
Mum: eh!! Jesusss!!! We're coming to Ibadan now now o... I'll tell my husband, he'll come there now... thank you
I heard her shout "Daddy ooo...."
Me: hello madam... are you there?
Mum: yes, I can hear you sir.
Me:*changed back to my original voice* mummy, its me Ubong hahahaha... april fools day... hahaha...
I just had the best fun of my life that day. I was glad i had my revenge on them. I got home expecting everyone to be laughing hard and cheering ne for a game well played but instead, as I got home, I recieved two dirty slaps from my mum... I started arguing with her and it turned into a serious matter and we're both the same, when we're angry, we say very bad things. I said a lot of rubbish like "I hate you! I wish you were not my mum sef" and she too was like "I wish I never gave birth to you, useless child" we ended up not talking to each other for two days until my dad intervened and calmed us then we both apologized to each other etc... after then, I promised myself I won't indulge in april fools day prank again but I guess I'll break that promise and do it again this year

That was quite a story u hv got there
Moral lesson: get ready for a hotter slap this year.
Re: What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) by hfinest1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
sirdouglas:

That was quite a story u hv got there
Moral lesson: get ready for a hotter slap this year.
iffa hear.... i played a prank on my bro, ddt involve my parents cos me n my mum had a serious argument d nyt b4 april first...cry i so hate it wen i argue or quarrel with her but iono why we kip quarrelling crysadsad

(1) (Reply)

A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema / MY JOKES KINGDOM! WELCOME OO / Read What This Girl Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.