Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP (3557 Views)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2015
dodoniyi:

Hello kid, go back to school; for writing nonsense

Illiterate!

So you do not comprehend.

Pathetic!

Get an education or end the miserable existence you call a life!

I can clearly see there is no need reply such a low reasoning waste of skin!
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
tswitch:

Illiterate!

So you do not comprehend.

Pathetic!

Get an education or end your miserable existence you call a life!

Waste of skin!

Hahahaha.....I no say e pain u wella wella.

Tyke! I will teach your empty brain with what you are lacking if you give me the chance.

Clueless or ill-informed just like your paymaster......Olodo Ayerada!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooobi!!!!!

hahahaha

Stop crying, tyke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
dodoniyi:

Hahahaha.....I no say e pain u wella wella.

Tyke! I will teach your empty brain with what you are lacking if you give me the chance.

Clueless or ill-informed just like your paymaster......Olodo Ayerada!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooobi!!!!!

hahahaha

Stop crying, tyke

In the words of Shakespeare "you are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face"!

Wasted matter!
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by Scatterboss(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Lmaoooi. See whinning and trolling things cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2015
tswitch:

In the words of Shakespeare "you are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face"!

Wasted matter!

na Olodo you be.........make u no lie

Lie lie don enter ur body right from birth

Seriously unserious inane sprog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ur time this morning. I will give it to u as u quote me........u this seriously unserious inane sprog
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
e be like say that obtuse nipper do run.

Let me go offline jare
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
And a dunce like the above poster will publicly bemoan the ills of an educational system he clearly knows nothing about.

I sincerely wish your inate stupidity dies a slow and painful death.

What a dunce!
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
tswitch:
And a dunce like the above poster will publicly bemoan the ills of an educational system he clearly knows nothing about.

I sincerely wish your inate stupidity dies a slow and painful death.

What a dunce!

Can you see your life outside? Chai!!!

"Inate" is the misspelling of "innate".

You really need a spelling tutor.

Expressing your death wish on another human being describes a lot about you online and offline and one of them is that you are a murderer like ISIS or ISWA agents.

Never you condemn Boko Haram agents because you have the same orientation with them

[size=20pt]MURDERER tswitch[/size]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
dodoniyi:

Can you see your life outside? Chai!!!

"Inate" is the misspelling of "innate".

You really need a spelling tutor.

Expressing your death wish on another human being describes a lot about you online and offline and one of them is that you are a murderer like ISIS or ISWA agents.

Never you condemn Boko Haram agents because you have the same orientation with them

[size=20pt]MURDERER tswitch[/size]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

And the dunce does not understand that grammatical blunders differ from typographical error.

English 101: I wish your "inate" (innate) stupidity death simply means I want and wish every inherent stupidity in the waste of matter you call a body dead.You obviously didn't pass through any educational system so your foolish deduction is understood.

Both then again a dundee like you don't know any better!

Showing off your sad excuse of basal ignorance is disheartening....... obvious suggestion would be for you to go back to the dark existence you call a life or .......yeah you know the world will be better without your ilk.
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
dodoniyi:

na Olodo you be.........make u no lie

Lie lie don enter ur body right from birth

Seriously unserious inane sprog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ur time this morning. I will give it to u as u quote me........u this seriously unserious inane sprog

Dingbat on the prowl.

I now seriously wonder what part of planet Earth such illiterate lowlife reside.
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 7:06am On May 01, 2015
tswitch:

Dingbat on the prowl.

I now seriously wonder what part of planet Earth such illiterate lowlife reside.

U be olodo
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by dodoniyi: 7:50am On May 01, 2015
tswitch:

And the dunce does not understand that grammatical blunders differ from typographical error.

English 101: I wish your "inate" (innate) stupidity death simply means I want and wish every inherent stupidity in the waste of matter you call a body dead.You obviously didn't pass through any educational system so your foolish deduction is understood.

Both then again a dundee like you don't know any better!

Showing off your sad excuse of basal ignorance is disheartening....... obvious suggestion would be for you to go back to the dark existence you call a life or .......yeah you know the world will be better without your ilk.

Wow! Chai!!!!!!
I have not even shown you some grammatical bullets in your sentences and besides, I only pointed out just a spelling error.

Surely, you must be an arrogant and empty person who deceives himself. Why? Saying that it is just a typographical error shows that "school did not pass through you at all".

So you do not know the basic difference between typo error and spelling error? Chai!!! Please, go back to your school because you are still a kid.
I would have loved to teach you, kid, but I won't do that for you, in particular, because you have to pay for it.

*Calling...

*Murderer tswitch!

*Olodo tswitch!

*Say "YES SIR"

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP by tswitch: 10:34pm On May 02, 2015
dodoniyi:

Wow! Chai!!!!!!
I have not even shown you some grammatical bullets in your sentences and besides, I only pointed out just a spelling error.

Surely, you must be an arrogant and empty person who deceives himself. Why? Saying that it is just a typographical error shows that "school did not pass through you at all".

So you do not know the basic difference between typo error and spelling error? Chai!!! Please, go back to your school because you are still a kid.
I would have loved to teach you, kid, but I won't do that for you, in particular, because you have to pay for it.

*Calling...

*Murderer tswitch!

*Olodo tswitch!

*Say "YES SIR"

Hahahahahahahaha

**yawns***

Too slow, try typing something with a bit of sense okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra / US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, / Exposed! Akpabio Bought Ministerial Slot For N1.6bn, Plot To Upstage Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.