Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke (1069 Views)

Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke / Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by nnamdibig(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Big Brother Africa (BBA) winner, Dillish Matthews has revealed that she is broke.
In a video she posted on her instagram page a few days ago, Dillish Mathews, who won the grand price of $300k as winner of the 2013 Big Brother Africa contest, said the money is finished
“Read about what I did with my money that I got from Big Brother? It’s finished. A couple of Rolexes, kept going to Milan, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai…it’s finished. Kaput!” she said.

http://expressng.com/2015/03/shocker-bba-winner-dillish-matthews-says-she-is-broke

Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by ammyluv2002(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by Mimienudles(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Money is no friend with Man. Spend well and Invest wisely
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by Generalkorex(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wetin she take all the money do.
To say na me win that kind money ehn
i no go broke 4 my life again.
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by pweetixandy: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Y'all know she joking

Right?

1 Like

Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by kodded(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Instead of you to invest your money for a profitbale business You prefer going clubbing, taking selfie with the cool dudes and buying the latest dress angry
Smh for africa youths of today,.... They will squander their oppurtinity and still blame their leaders for it angry angry
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by hedonistic: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
She no get one single problem. Just three nights with three Nigerian moneybags politicians or businessmen (after the election of course), and she would easily make $300k.
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Being wealthy is a mindset not the amount of money in your bank account.

#LessonLearnt
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by icebebe(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kai!!! All dt plenty money jus finish like dat.afraid catch me
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS!!!!!sadcheesyangry
Re: Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke by adorablevic: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
So soon lipsrsealed... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm / MORE PHOTOS: Celebrities At The AY Easter Show / Siper-goat With Six Legs Shock Chinese Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.