Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging (1474 Views)

Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by oladosuphemmy: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
with collation and voting on going in Nigeria the southsouth and southeast results are yet to get to the public.
I sight some discrepancies going on in that part of Nigeria.
I think they are waiting for results of the North and west
to know the extent they are going to rig.
This is evident from the fact that protest is currently on going in river state and also the heavy presence of military in Edo state
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by DrWalter: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Very true
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
How will an unconfirmed result be released
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by blesoh(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
The thing tire me oh my state Imoke is busy rigging for PDP candidates he pushed to d pple.
I pray Prince Otu of Labour party wins
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by HARDDON: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
grocery:

Thank You!
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by oladosuphemmy: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
grocery:
will u tell me now that voting hasn't ended in the southeast or is the southeast now outskirt of Nigeria
even wen election were conducted in the USA we heard results from there when it wasn't even official
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
oladosuphemmy:

will u tell me now that voting hasn't ended in the southeast or is the southeast now outskirt of Nigeria
even wen election were conducted in the USA we heard results from there when it wasn't even official
Am I suppose to respond to this
Re: No Election Results In Southsouth And Southeast Pdp Means Of Rigging by oladosuphemmy: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
grocery:

Am I suppose to respond to this
I don't need ur response

(1) (Reply)

By This, The PDP Have Proved That Wisdom Is Truly Not A Commodity Sold In Any Ma / VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) / Its Micheal Obama And Not Mitchele Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.