Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District (48434 Views)

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai lies everywhere about mark loosing.
These guys r really in to heat up this country .
Meaning all other results r fake. Smh
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by scantee(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
I knew it @ on set that apc e-rats are just posting lies.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by khassy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC at it again

cruising to victory in our Range Rover Autobiography

PDP till 2019

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC fake results said David mark lost even in his PU.

Now We know who post fake figures and this is d cause of post election violence. Giving deluded people false hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by vanen2: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
brainpulse:
PDP rigging machine begins its work
Mark has led well! He represents his people well, gives Job and scholarship to his people. I bet they vote for him 10 more times, unlike our benue State governor. . . . . . Below are some of the alleged comments of Gov Gabriel Suswam on certain Issues
1; 'PAYMENT OF HALF SALARY TO CIVIL SERVANTS'. His comment: they'll soon get used to it.

2. 'POVERTY in the state, no food'. HIS COMMENT: Why then do I see human excreta on the streets? What do they eat to produce such? 3. 'Non-payment of pension'. His comment: I can't even pay the Living, let alone the dead. I DON'T KNOW IF ALL THESE ARE TRUE BUT THEY ARE ALL SMART RESPONSES.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by thaoriginator: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP have started their magic oh! Chai!

Ugly Mark is a thief!
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by basty: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Agatus in the house, Agatus on Nairaland.

I feel ashamed for the Benues in Nigeria. The name Agatu is their problems. How can they be slaves to David Mark. I weep for people from David Mark Senatorial district. Shame on these illiterates. What benefit/s has David Mark being to these people.
Are these people going to be perpetual slaves? I weep for Benue people.
Fulani keep killing them every day. What has David Mark contributed to alleviate the suffering of these people. They were slaves in the Southwest for ages and they are still slaves.

Awon Agatu onise odun.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by bdidi: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
efilefun:
rigged, even with workers coming out to tell the world that they voted against PDP!!!!! Chaiii there is GOD ooooo

But No shaking

Sai BABA
Sai BUHARI

Please am trying to be objective here. So no insults....what is the percentage of workers in Benue? Are they the larget population their?

Please we all need to understand the technicalities in voting pattern before we begin to conclude.

However, I will still believe the result from INEC when they finally read out the whole results officially. That is from INEC HQ.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Rad1cal: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
basty:
Agatus in the house, Agatus on Nairaland.

I feel ashamed for the Benues in Nigeria. The name Agatu is their problems. How can they be slaves to David Mark. I weep for people from David Mark Senatorial district. Shame on these illiterates. What benefit/s has David Mark being to these people.
Are these people going to be perpetual slaves? I weep for Benue people.
Fulani keep killing them every day. What has David Mark contributed to alleviate the suffering of these people. They were slaves in the Southwest for ages and they are still slaves.

Awon Agatu onise odun.

Weep for your bloody self. What has you or your family done to alleviate the suffering of those around you.

Awon oloshi

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by samsard(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
brainpulse:
PDP rigging machine begins its work
mark doesn't need to rig to win. Am from Zone C

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by samsard(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
efilefun:
rigged, even with workers coming out to tell the world that they voted against PDP!!!!! Chaiii there is GOD ooooo

But No shaking

Sai BABA
Sai BUHARI
mark is not the state governor, or since when did the Senate president start paying workers? And am from Zone C. So shut your thrash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by sammynice(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC supporters were in a hurry 2 announce deir victory.....patient matters alot

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by andyzoga: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
The APC are too forward .The result of d election hasn't come out and dey av started posting fake result. I had known that d next thing dey will start saying is da̶̲̥̅̊† d PDP has rigged d election .Let God be true and let men be liars.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by thundersx(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Please what is happening in the south south and south east,we need updates,which presidential candidate is currently leading in these states.

u want lies, relax nd wait for Inec to publish their undiluted result

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by nwadiuko1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Please what is happening in the south south and south east,we need updates,which presidential candidate is currently leading in these states.
majic is brewinggrin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by MrMandilas: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai lies everywhere about mark loosing.
These guys r really in to heat up this country .
Meaning all other results r fake. Smh
The same thing i was thinking. Whatever fake result posters sow, that they will reap!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Realist2: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Relax,it can't be any other person but GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by dustydee: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Yesterday was 27th of March, APC can win on Wednesday April 1st, its been lies, lies and Liar Mohammed.

Meanwhile Sheikh Gumi is threatening chaos if Buhari is not forced on us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2260800_saharareporterssaharareporterstwitter20150329185228_jpega198928d35313694f48e01ba9b27f34a
Where is the threat?
I expect David Mark to win but I don't see him retaining his seat as the senate president.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by anonimi: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
efilefun:

HOW MANY workers did you hear that from
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by dubbiskelly(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekey:
What about all those results flying about in favour of the Apc

Pls don't tell me you took those serious, Apc is synonymous with propaganda. They just want to heat up the polity.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Arogunmasa(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Yesterday was 27th of March, APC can win on Wednesday April 1st, its been lies, lies and Liar Mohammed.

Meanwhile Sheikh Gumi is threatening chaos if Buhari is not forced on us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2260800_saharareporterssaharareporterstwitter20150329185228_jpega198928d35313694f48e01ba9b27f34a

I don't lyK commenting on politics thread but why are u quoting the man out of context? The circled part does not in anyway support your statement or do I think so?
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by ellechrystal(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrMandilas:
The same thing i was thinking. Whatever fake result posters sow, that they will reap!
Ofcos
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by MrMandilas: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ofcos
I saw ur pics. Wow! U are really a damsel?
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by watchindelta(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wat of ss n se becus only sw n north I dey heard since d election undecided

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
watchindelta:
Wat of ss n se becus only sw n north I dey heard since d election undecided
cos those areas are confirm GEJ 100%

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by ellechrystal(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrMandilas:
I saw ur pics. Wow! U are really a damsel?
Oh thanks wink
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by bigname90(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:

you need not worry urself about the south-south and south-east we re saving d best 4 d last GEJ all d way. in ds time of rain it is umbrella we need and it is wat we want.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by kuuljay(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32141969]rigged, even with workers coming out to tell the world that they voted against PDP!!!!! Chaiii there is GOD ooooo

But No shaking

Sai BABA
Sai BUHARI[/quote mark cannot loose in his zone it's ruled by PDP however that doesn't mean PDP can win benue.the governor messed up everything for pdp
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by bros1234(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
holucunleh:
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.

Clap for yourself. When you finish tutoring yourself, you wont be on nairaland
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
efilefun:

But No shaking

Sai BABA
Sai BUHARI

Is it only the workers that voted?
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by ejikeme(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
ellechrystal:

Oh thanks wink

MrMandilas

i hope it ends with the compliment. i no use her play.

babe, you dey fall my hand oo. i still dey corner dey wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.