Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings (11049 Views)

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract / 9JAPREDICT BETTING: Register Now, Drop Your Username & Get N100 Activation Money / 9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by yimagire: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
whisper:these guys fake oooo,carry your money go nairabet sharp sharp. them no dey pay if you win esp that useless free bet
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by fyre(m): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by topzi4u: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
hey guys am also experiencing dsame thing here, I won 121240 on d 4th of dis month but did people re yet to credit my account
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by yahrant140(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Naijapredict is a scam and worst betting site in Nigeria...
This is username "kehinde140" pending matching payments "betting id" "100071301009607437" played on 09/10/2015...... Pls pay my #1550 naira today.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by topzi4u: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
dis people are real scammers I av gone to dere head office dey told me to give dem 7 working days and its close to a week now but I avn't seen any changes
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by jerryboiii(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Send them a mail to 9japredictonlinebetting@gmail.com they will reply
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Ogunleti01: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
9JAPREDICT ARE SCAMMERS, DON'T FALL VICTIM

@9japredict.com though i was told by a friend that 9japredict has always been efficient in their service delivery to their customers,but my own experience with them is proving this wrong. Since last week when i initiated complaint about a withdrawal that was approved successful but nothing has entered into my bank acc. Upon several complaints, on this platform, several text mgs to 08169833210(cust care) nothing concrete has been done. This has precipitated agitations to report Llidic group owners of 9japredict to the Regulation and Monitory Unit of the National Lottery and Regulatory Commission as well as the Consumers Protection Council of Nigeria. But for me this would be the last option to explore. Plz come out and explain why my withdrawal is yet to be treated despite betting history showing successful and my bank acc still remain as it were becos to me this looks shady.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by youngalex(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
@house, I also had same issue, after placing a bet and won they refused reflecting it in my bet account up on all the several calls and messages to their customer care line yet they never replied any of my message or straight forward response. I think they are breaking down, trying to scam some people, and still believe they can't be touched. but if this my issue has not been resolved before friday, I will follow this up to make sure I spread this update about them before many others and prospective gamers will fall victim of same. so painful
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by tgmservice: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
youngalex:
@house, I also had same issue, after placing a bet and won they refused reflecting it in my bet account up on all the several calls and messages to their customer care line yet they never replied any of my message or straight forward response. I think they are breaking down, trying to scam some people, and still believe they can't be touched. but if this my issue has not been resolved before friday, I will follow this up to make sure I spread this update about them before many others and prospective gamers will fall victim of same. so painful
which bookmaker did u use
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by youngalex(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
@ tgmservice, I don't get your question!
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by tgmservice: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
youngalex:
@ tgmservice, I don't get your question!
I meant which betting website did u use
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by youngalex(m): 5:14am On Feb 10, 2016
@tgmservice, www.naijapredict.com. do u know why is more painful, during the times u loss and when u credict their account there wont be problem till when u win a game then your trouble starts.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by tgmservice: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2016
youngalex:
@tgmservice, www.naijapredict.com. do u know why is more painful, during the times u loss and when u credict their account there wont be problem till when u win a game then your trouble starts.
that's your mistake I don't think u will get your money, naijapredict is a fraud they have lost their glory days as a matter of fact the company has pack up their site is just there to swallow peeps money. I lost 20k I could not withdraw to them I have since switched to nairabet and don't have problems. My advice don't use a betting site that does not run shop betting too.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
bibiano:
My name is EJinwa Henry, I am a nairalander, and I want to bring this to the notice of the public and to those who can help. I hold a betting account with 9japredict. usually my winnings for any prediction would be credited to my 9japredict account once the matches are over, and thence I can withdraw to my main bank account. One month ago I placed multiple predictions on the 9japredict's poolbet, where one have to predict the outcome of the 10 EPL matches for the weekend. I made about 30 different predictions each having a bet cost of #100. unfortunately I lost all 30 slips. Last weekend (21-03-2015) I made about 42 different predictions for the same poolbet, but this time around I was lucky that one of my slips matched the exact outcomes for the 10 EPL matches for that weekend. Since then my 9japredict account is yet to credited, all my mails to them comes with same reply that they are trying to rectify some things. Of recent i.e last three days , my mails to them hasn't been replied, and my calls to their customer care unit has not been answered. My supposed winnings for that predictions is #1,100,100 (one million one hundred thousand and one hundred naira). Please Nairalanders help me get this to Front Page, and also to the right bodies to help me tackle thios issue, and get my winnings.

Below are picture proofs of my winning prediction

Pls I want to ask a questions
What happens when u miss any match of ur bet slip prediction.
Will every game be cancelled, waiting for ur reply. Thanks
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by olofuj: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Where do I report a betting company that have refused paying? The name of the company is 9japredict.
I have been sending and calling them about my money since last year April 2015, and yet no better respond. All they can say is that the have sent me a mail to my home address even when I have requested them to give me the name of the courier service to I can track the mail, they refused.
Please someone should tell me what to do.
My username: mikky1979 and email is ocheme20064real@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by larryjessy: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
check soccerlitetips..com for your free games today (Football and Tennis)
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by demsid(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
bibiano:
@ShealthyMe
Lol...hopeful it does get to public. Just so the public knows what this particular betting site are always up to...especially with so large a winning...
chaii at last I enter this people trap n now they've. RefUsed to pay me, 2months n still counting.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by demsid(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
olofuj:
Where do I report a betting company that have refused paying? The name of the company is 9japredict.
I have been sending and calling them about my money since last year April 2015, and yet no better respond. All they can say is that the have sent me a mail to my home address even when I have requested them to give me the name of the courier service to I can track the mail, they refused.
Please someone should tell me what to do.
My username: mikky1979 and email is ocheme20064real@yahoo.com

Thank you
pls how did u overcome this people I av this same issue with them now. Any governmental body to report this fools
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by lekinson615: 11:54am On May 10, 2017
I won 57k since December 2016...Each time I made withdrawal.. ..dy wil deny it n return d moni back to my 9ja predict account...If I call dem...n dy finally pick up...dy will start sayin trash...dy don't even reply email...n if at all dy do...is just acknowledge message n refer u back to dia customer service lines....for d past 5months till now...i cnt withdraw from my account...I regreted winning such moni on dia site.... But stil prayin n hoping....lekinson615 username
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Bamidele539: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
lekinson615:
I won 57k since December 2016...Each time I made withdrawal.. ..dy wil deny it n return d moni back to my 9ja predict account...If I call dem...n dy finally pick up...dy will start sayin trash...dy don't even reply email...n if at all dy do...is just acknowledge message n refer u back to dia customer service lines....for d past 5months till now...i cnt withdraw from my account...I regreted winning such moni on dia site.... But stil prayin n hoping....lekinson615 username

Bro how far??

Have naijapredict settled ur winnings or they are no longer in existence??
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by demsid(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
They have come back again. Pls nobody should fall for their trap. I won 98k last 2yrs, dey didn't pay, I took it lightly at first, i went to their only office at bode Thomas surulere to complain, they said they will rectify it and pay. The second time I went there they are gone. Now I received msg last week on phone as they still have my phone number asking me to pay to get 20% bonus. Thunder fire them and their stupid bonus.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Bamidele539: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
demsid:
They have come back again. Pls nobody should fall for their trap. I won 98k last 2yrs, dey didn't pay, I took it lightly at first, i went to their only office at bode Thomas surulere to complain, they said they will rectify it and pay. The second time I went there they are gone. Now I received msg last week on phone as they still have my phone number asking me to pay to get 20% bonus. Thunder fire them and their stupid bonus.

Aside the surulere office. Do you know if they have any other one or probably an agent we can contact for help
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by demsid(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bamidele539:

Aside the surulere office. Do you know if they have any other one or probably an agent we can contact for help
forgt about those ppl they have fallen and have absconded.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Bamidele539: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
demsid:
forgt about those ppl they have fallen and have absconded.
but they are still existing with daily games uploaded on their Website

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Know AFCON Foes Today (photos) / Jay Jay Okocha Signs Lucrative Deal In India / Victor Oladipo: The Best Nigerian Basketball Prodigy Since Hakeem Olajuwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.