Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required (1954 Views)

Urgent Recruitment For A Managerial And Trainee Role / Graduate Trainee Accountants In Saro Group / Job Opening For A Lead Biomedical And Trainee Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by springpark14: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Goodday,

Are you an experienced auditor or fresh accounting graduate with a desire to enhance your career especially in the area of Financial Management and Accoounting.

Web2com Allied Services Ltd is a finance company located in Surulere, Lagos that specializes in outsourcing accountants to various companies in Nigeria and provides adequate training tailored made to suit the various business areas of our clients.

We are searching for candidates that share in our vision, competent and with a burning desire to excel. You may wish to send your CVs to us at web2comallied@gmail.com and we will be sure to contact whatever the outcome. Proximity to Surulere will be an added advantage.

Thank you

Recruiting team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by benedima1990(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
springpark14:
Goodday,

Are you an experienced auditor or fresh accounting graduate with a desire to enhance your career especially in the area of Financial Management and Accoounting.

Web2com Allied Services Ltd is a finance company located in Surulere, Lagos that specializes in outsourcing accountants to various companies in Nigeria and provides adequate training tailored made to suit the various business areas of our clients.

We are searching for candidates that share in our vision, competent and with a burning desire to excel. You may wish to send your CVs to us at web2comallied@gmail.com and we will be sure to contact whatever the outcome. Proximity to Surulere will be an added advantage.

Thank you

Recruiting team

wat abt people wit biz admin, banking and finance and economics. can they apply too
Re: Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by springpark14: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
still accepting CVs
Re: Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by springpark14: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
continuous recruitment
Re: Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by julyb(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
I received your mail.but the time you specify is not feasible for me as I av been working since 2013 as an account officer yet want more challenging roles and better offer.i hope u wud schedule a more convenient time like Saturdays.thanks
Re: Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required by ladyJ22(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
i have no experience in accounting. fresh graduate. can i apply?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative For A New Company In Ikeja / Who Else Got Dis Interview Msg / Vacancy For Immediate Employment (Program Officer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.