Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice (14244 Views)

The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by spenca: 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
beshiman:

Not yet out.

Good day , pls are first degree holders required to provide NYSC certificate provided they are admitted ?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2015
spenca:

Good day , pls are first degree holders required to provide NYSC certificate provided they are admitted ?
Not in all schools. It depends on the school you want to apply to...
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by hollyfat(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2015
beshiman:
Hello. Hope you're all doing good.

More of your questions are welcome.

Thanks.
All things being equal, i will be finishing my Nd by Mid August, can i apply for DE?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by spenca: 7:59am On May 04, 2015
beshiman:

Not in all schools. It depends on the school you want to apply to...

OAU ,Uniosun, AAUA?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by eddymorega(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2015
pls i want to knw maybe d form is still on sales and can OAU accept cgp of 2.98 @ND Level With a coures of economics edu, or wic other fed university accept it. (lower credit)
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by horlahsunkanmih(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2015
is it a must we use jamb registration number for direct entry?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
hollyfat:

All things being equal, i will be finishing my Nd by Mid August, can i apply for DE?
No.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
horlahsunkanmih:
is it a must we use jamb registration number for direct entry?
Yes. JAMB just introduced that this year.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2015
eddymorega:
pls i want to knw maybe d form is still on sales and can OAU accept cgp of 2.98 @ND Level With a coures of economics edu, or wic other fed university accept it. (lower credit)
Yes, it's still on sales.
OAU doesn't accept Lower Credit. (Upper Credit minimum) but you may give uniosun or AAUA trial.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by hollyfat(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2015
beshiman:

No.
why?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by GraceInUSA: 9:38am On May 05, 2015
For AAU post-ume e-questions at affordable price contact me via WhatsApp on 08071456563 or call 07034804404.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Rilwayne001: 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Admissnandjobs:
Passing JAMB does not in anyway guarantee Admission. Just imagine How beautiful it would be if Passing JAMB means automatic admission into your university of choice just as it was in those days. While depending on JAMB for admission may be successful at times but most times, It is usually a frustrating and a life wasting process that anybody seriously searching for Admission would prefer an alternative to. There is an alternative, a credible one at that. IJMB is a Direct Entry programme very much similar to a pre-degree programme that is used to gain Direct Entry Admission in to most universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L Admission. While IJMB can be slightly difficult, at Winners Academy, we ENSURE you succeed by all means and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you gain admission with your result because the aim of any examination at this level is to get Admission not just to pass the exam. Succeeding at the exam without securing admission at the end is tantamount to a wasted effort, that is why OUR EMPHASIS is your ADMISSION, not exam success. Registering for IJMB with WINNERS ACADEMY is registering for your Admission because that is what we specialize at. While it is always necessary to have your doubt because we live in a fraudulent Nigeria, It would be complete foolishness to disregard this opportunity without VERIFYING it especially if you really need your Admission. To get started and for more Info, Call or whatsapp 08162682361
Stop spamming threads with the above.
This thread is for dE candidates and not jambites.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On May 05, 2015
beshiman:

Yes, it's still on sales.
OAU doesn't accept Lower Credit. (Upper Credit minimum) but you may give uniosun or AAUA trial.

Do you know anything about Unilorin admission?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by horlahsunkanmih(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
beshiman:
Yes. JAMB just introduced that this year.
bt it is writing no admission yet
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by HARMYMY(f): 1:41pm On May 05, 2015
I did part time ND I didn't get admission through jamb. how will I apply with the issue of jamb reg no. pls help
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by zangality(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
Whoelse is finding it difficult to register,mine is showing ''There is no row at position 1''
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by omotola2003: 9:11am On May 06, 2015
beshiman:

No, that is a wrong assumption, please. JAMB just began the sales of DE for 2015/2016 Admission Processes.
Don't be confused at all...
Thanks.
thanx a lot. Pls when is it closing?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by dipnik(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
zangality:
Whoelse is finding it difficult to register,mine is showing ''There is no row at position 1''
same here ooo......m tayad sad
zangality:
same here ooo......m tayad
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by charlisco(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
i will get back on this
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2015
HARMYMY:
I did part time ND I didn't get admission through jamb. how will I apply with the issue of jamb reg no. pls help
You'll have to go to the school where you did your ND for what is known as JAMB REGULARISATION before you could be able to register for this year's DE...
Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2015
omotola2003:
thanx a lot. Pls when is it closing?
Closing Dates:
Sales of Scratch Card - 'Form' - 7th June, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
hollyfat:

why?
The Main Reasons Are:
1. There is every tendency that you cannot know your actual CGPA - Grade to be graduated with.
2. Your transcript (Notification of Statement of Result) cannot meet up with the school you are to choose because submission of it would have ended in most schools - Universities by then.
3. Without your transcript being submitted, the chosen school cannot process your admission.
Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by hollyfat(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
beshiman:

The Main Reasons Are:
1. There is every tendency that you cannot know your actual CGPA - Grade to be graduated with.
2. Your transcript (Notification of Statement of Result) cannot meet up with the school you are to choose because submission of it would have ended in most schools - Universities by then.
3. Without your transcript being submitted, the chosen school cannot process your admission.
Thanks.

1. All things being equal, the CGPA by God grace will not less than 3.0
2. Our school transcript are released after two months
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by eniolaamoda: 8:40pm On May 12, 2015
hollyfat:

1.All things being equal it means ur transcript will be ready by november,by then schools would hv concluded dier admission so with all due respect ma u can't do DE dis year.
Infact august is a bit too late for submission of transcript in most schools.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2015
hollyfat:

Re:
1. Okay.
2. The submission of the transcript would have been late by then and most schools would have concluded their DE Admission Processes. In fact, some schools' admission lists would have been released and some would have resumed for a new session. Typical Examples are: Unilorin, UI, UNILAG, FUTA, FUNAAB to mention a few.
Conclusively, you cannot apply for DE this year.
Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
More of your questions are welcome.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
If you are seeking for admission and
you had problems with your JAMB
this year or you are weary of writing
JAMB over and over again, there is a
better and much easier way that you
can use to gain admission that i
really think its worth checking out
because this JAMB of thing is
becoming a pain in the Ass especially
with the newly introduced CBT, no
matter how brilliant you are, if the
system you are given is not good,
sorry its next year again no matter
how well you perfomed. its just
unfortunate. its really affecting lots
of people, missing result and all that.
An alternative is just necessary. For
more details Its better you call @
08162682361 for proper explanation
on how you can get admission
without JAMB. And in case you have
any problem concerning Admission
at all, you can also call for Advice. It is
well. ADMISSION IS YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
hi
If you are seeking for admission and
you had problems with your JAMB
this year or you are weary of writing
JAMB over and over again, there is a
better and much easier way that you
can use to gain admission that i
really think its worth checking out
because this JAMB of thing is
becoming a pain in the Ass especially
with the newly introduced CBT, no
matter how brilliant you are, if the
system you are given is not good,
sorry its next year again no matter
how well you perfomed. its just
unfortunate. its really affecting lots
of people, missing result and all that.
An alternative is just necessary. For
more details Its better you call @
08162682361 for proper explanation
on how you can get admission
without JAMB. And in case you have
any problem concerning Admission
at all, you can also call for Advice. It is
well. ADMISSION IS YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by laidian(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
beshiman:

Not yet out.

Beshiman, a very good job you are doing here. God bless you.

i would like to seek your help on DE issue, but certainly on private chat. How we go about it? PM here seems not working.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Kenzzycruz: 5:14pm On May 13, 2015
pls do u know if i can take the D.E form for unibadan and uniben together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.