Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Advice (607 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by fredrickdemond: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am a P T final year student of a University which i was given deadlines to pay up my school fee; just to be able to accept project and supervisor in time. I have no where to run to and the only option i have is that me and my siblings discuss and they told me they will give me at least 80k out of 160k i need in an expected period when the tenant occupying our mother's house pay. Now the deadlines given to me in school has almost lapesd, the tenants we are waiting for have paid but now my siblings incharge are not ready to give me what they promised and here with me i have the whole document of the house wit me... Pls advise me; what can i do just not to spoil my carrier and loose my studentship?

(1) (Reply)

Listen To God Wish On Marriage Life. / One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples / Is The Mom Right...?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.