Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Gentle And Funny Soul.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gentle And Funny Soul.. (1229 Views)

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / Diary Of An Addict. The Lost Soul / Dark Soul (The Tumult Of A Girl's Mind) (2) (3) (4)

Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi nairalanders it has been long i have been here ,but now am here just to make you guys enjoy your stay here.
By reading my stories i promise to update due to your response on this story
It's 70% real just to make it suitable for the readers ride on ..
Abbeyclassiclee
You are permitted to copy just give credit to the writer fb link http://fb.com/abbeyclassiclee
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Its all about me.
----------------------------------------------
Am a kind of gentle person i dont talk to much but i act funny atimes.
A kind of a geekyperson anything technology theg ask me first ,but wait dont call me tecno my name is "ABBEY"

"Howfar guy" Femi greeted

"I dey " I replied

"Guy there's something wrong with my laptop's keyboard it dosen't respond fast" He said

"That one is not a problem,just buy oil sprinkle it on the keyboard and dry the laptop for 24hours,thatsall." I said to him teasing him not knowing he was going to fall for a joke

"Thanks bro" He said running back

"Hey bro" i called back..

He didnt answer so i continued to ear my music JASI before the morale am keeping for some reason go.
I walked down to a game center down the road having no penny but sense funny brain.

"I don land" I entered making a statement making them face me.

"Konami" They all chorused.

There's something i do wonder about the name "konami" am i the founder of pes ? well i can play well.
They started tackling me with bets which i had no money on hand

"Arrrgh"

"Ehn ehn theres 50GB Cheat for #1000 who will buy"i said making them face me.

Have i brought any cheat that do not work ? it just that you get it after 24hours.

"Take this #1000 take my phone oya do it" One of the guys offered me hia phone money.

I quickly went to my online bulksms changed the senders name to MTN50G.
And sent a message
"Dear subscriber you have been qualified for the MTN50GB offer wait for 25Hours by switching off your phone"

Sharp boy abi? only few got the scope.
I quickly went on to bet with his 1000 .
And won #8000 smiling back home .
A girl saw me and started smiling,well she's named titilayo she's fund of that smilling to me unnecessary she is two years older than me.

"Abbey whatsup" She greeted with a smile which she had never done .

"Good evening " I said with disbelieve.

"Can we have a walk together" She offered .

"Yes of cause"

She held my hands as we walked together.
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
this is funny

abeg continue

love this
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by Divepen1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sharp guyyyy
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
kitnah:
this is funny

abeg continue

love this
As you wish
Typing posting sooner.
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Divepen1:
Sharp guyyyy
hehehe u neva see anything..
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
EPISODE 2
She held my hands in a way i couldnt explain ,something i dont like a girl holding me people would think am a bad boy ,especially thay iya risi ..

We almost got to my house then she stopped,all i could do was just smile and smile i wasn't replying her talks until she got silent looking at me straight to my eyes she was getting closer i didnt even make a move it happened like a movie maybe indian movies,her lips were getting closer.

"Who run the world girls" her phone started ringing something that pained me..

"My mum's calling me we would chat on whatsapp" she said to me running back home.

"Wait do you have my number"

"Dont worry we will chat later"She said still running..

I got home thinking less about the #1000 i collected i was just thinking about the kiss i missed why should i loose such a thing

"I just love this your hair its soft" titilayo said...

"But i dont know why water keeps dropping on it" She said with sad face..

What!!! it was raining i quickly woke up i quickly closed my room window went to my mum room closed the window .
I didnt tell you something am from a reach home.
I slept back...

Early morning ,i woke up by 7:30 am rushed to my toilet brushed my teeth clean up the house bath dressed up with my #8,000 ..

Femi pointed to me with three huge guys running to me..

"I don die"
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
I moved backward a little bit ,they were running to my direction I was also running back thank God I was the fastest in my school those days we ran and ran,then we both stopped..

"Why are you running.?" a guy asked...

"Why are you running. also?" I asked back..

"These boy standing at my front he his my brother he said you destroyed his laptop"

"Me destroy your laptop no I didn't abi how?"

"Ahhhh he said I should sprinkle water on it and dry it for 24hours and the rain fell overnight.." Femi said

"What!!!" The three huge guys exclaimed..

"Wtf you mean you did it I was just joking I called you back you didn't answer now.."

A guy slapped Femi straight..

"I don't know when you would start having sense
you mean you did this?"

,"Noooo" Femi was trying to say something ..

"You made us start running after somebody because of your foolishness,guy no vex abeg "
He said to me ..

"Birds of the same feathers like. brothers" I said smiling walking..

A girl was just passing looking at me ..

"Hi what sup" I greeted

"Did you mean me what sup?"She said to me..

"Yes am greeting you "

"What do you small boys of these days mean? are we mate don't you ever tell me that again" She. barked at me..

"What is wrong with this one ,asinine we would see." I said walking away angrily..

"Seriously I don't know what's wrong with some girls they just talk anyhow. did she even know my age? I pray titilayo won't be this nur" I thought..

I went to the game center before I entered..

"Thief were my 1k"

I quickly gave it to him.
I spent the rest of the day there till it was late around 7pm..

"Guy how far abeg come " An unknown guy said

"Please help me collect my phone for that chemist there bring your phone so I will call him to confirm"I gave him

I moved three steps
"Abbey are you mad in this Lagos they born you they want scam you" I thought.

"Bro my phone " I said to him

"in fact dont worry "he gave me my phone

"See me shar "I smiled

Still walking back home I saw the foolish GIrl that was shouting at me in a welders corner at night

"These girl don enter am"...
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
I quickly went straight down to get werepe.. You don’t know about this? Well I learnt that in one of the school I went .. It is like a flower but it is crazy , it works fast I quickly went straight down to get werepe.. You don’t know about this? Well I learnt that in one of the school I went .. It is like a flower but it is crazy , it works fast you pour it reacts you scratch your body till end time lol.. On my way to get werepe I thought about it if I just pour this thing on them without no reason won’t it look foolish ?but let me get it first . I quickly got it ,grounded it in a little paper then i quickly went back to meet them,luckily for me they were in a hmm condition kissing there self i still waited till they pull off all the cloths on them I then quickly tip toed to their back a little bit far from them,then i sprayed it on the air .. The air is a very good messenger it quickly sent the werepe i delivered then i retreated .. “Up NEPA..” Voices came from neighbours.. “Yeeh ahhh i don die ahhhh”They both ran out naked scratching… I quickly went there.. “Ahhh what happened “Helping her to scratch while she was naked .. Femi saw us then he ran to us … I knew he wasn’t there to help he was just there to do the tapping he isn’t that nice.. People quickly came helped them using red oil on them ..i “You dey mad ooo, i knew it was you i saw you when you were grounding werepe”Femi said.. “She eff-up ni” isaid “naso werey boy” femi said..
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
I slept very well that night .. Mission accomplished she would stop running mouth.. Waking up early next day after brushing getting hungry,the only food that can quench the hunger is BB(Bread and Beans) .. Down to estate canteen . “Abeg kafila give me bread hundred ,beans 50,put two meat”… “Okay” Kafila said attending to me.. I went back to sit , and she served me there Femi called in .. “Hello” Femi .. “Boss me what sup..” “Come were are you?”Femk asked on phone.. “Am at iya kafila’s canteen” “Am with those two girls come show me the one you said you like” Femi said.. I quickly rushed out of the canteen went straight to were they were.. “Hi” I greeted the girl I like.. “What sup” they all said.. “Meet Patricia and this bukola”Femi introduced and winking .. “Hi my names are abbey adam alfred are you writing ?”They busted into laughter.. “You are very funny “Bukola said.. Key don set ..I thought.. “Don’t mind him we call him abbey..” femi said.. “OK am somehow busy can we exchange contacts?” We did and I left to go deal with my food.. Getting back to iya kalifa canteen without my food.. “Who carry my bb”I yelled.. “I say who carry my BB kafila ,kafila”I continued Everybody were concerned “Which bb”kafila said .. “The one wey dey this table..”I said.. “I no see bb oo” kafila said.. “bros bring your number let me call it” a customer said .. “I mean bread and beans” . Mtcheeew they all hissed while kafila went back to bring it were she covered it..
Re: Gentle And Funny Soul.. by classiclee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Everybody knew i am gentle but my gentility is nothing you can tamper with even if you are older than me. Years back when i was in the barracks i always feel like a king whenever am in the barracks i do anything I like,i even commit atrocities many regarded it as stuborness some said wickedness but they knew i don’t cause troubles unnecessary.. There was a day i went far from the barracks walking were police were patrolling i walked past were they were standing and a police man pushed me out of the way telling me to go back and pass the other way ,I went back he thought I obeyed him so I quickly threw a stone at him “gbaa” the police car the glass broke men see race I was the best runner in command they used there van to pursue me but I was still fast then I got to the back gate of barracks and entered then I told them to come in with me,they couldn’t then I shouted at them “fools”.. At late night i got a message from titilayo.. Me and titilayo we are the best lovers that we had s*x often Titilayo: Teddy. Me: Yes ma.. Titilayo: I want you to come to my house tomorrow I miss you dear.. Me: No problem ma. Just prepare my meal please.. Titilayo: You with this plantain and egg God help you I will prepare it sha promise me you would come .. Me: Sure ma.. Titilayo: After the meal which role will you play.. Me: He he he free role nah.. Titilayo: No you will play 4.. Me: Lailai free role .. Titilayo: Just come let see who will win.. It was a tough match ahead after dropping the chat I just started smiling .. Then I remembered Bukola the girl i exchanged contact with was still on my phone probably she should be on whatsapp.. I quickly refreshed my whatsapp list and I got to see the fine babe in a great modeling pose.. Me: Hmmm. Bukola: huh? Me: Ehhhm.. Bukola: Please identify yourself.. Me: Forgotten soon? Bukola: Maybe. Me: Abbey. Bukola:Wtf!!! Am very sorry I do get a lot of strange chats so I couldn’t identify yours. Me: You didn’t save my contact. Bukola: Am very sorry .. funny boy.. Me: Am not funny now.. Bukola: You are funny o I still wish to meet you though.. Me: You can anytime .. Bukola: Okay can you come over on Thursday. Me: Yes. Bukola: OK now till then. We still chatted and I made her lol and lol .. What a week to matches ahead..

Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 / What Would You Write About? / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About