Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte (27343 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by happyzed0(f): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
dapelua:

Alexander, Benin :
The Edo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has accused the state Deputy Governor, Dr. Pius Odubu, of “hijacking election materials” In Orhionmwon local government area, barely 24 hours after INEC postponed elections in the area.

But the deputy governor has denied the allegation, describing it as “baseless.”

March 29, 20158:32 pm

Enyioha, Simon: Niger East Senatorial seat. Governor Babangida Aliyu is the PDP candidate in this zone.

Results for five LGs in the zone. Results of four LGs being awaited

Gurara LG
PDP 6,520
APC, 18,887

Shiroro LG
PDP 7,519
APC 27,191

Chanchaga LG
PDP 17,519
APC 41,519

Tafa LG
PDP 8,151
APC 17, 596

Bosso LG
PDP 7,061
APC 36, 250
March 29, 20158:28 pm

Jesusegun, Osun:

Osun update:

(Presidential) Irewole LGA: APC 16,775; PDP 7,566.

March 29, 20158:24 pm

Ade, Abuja:
Abaji:
Presidential election: APC 10,853, PDP-7,762
Senate:APC 9,840, PDP 8,749
House of Reps: APC 10,047, PDP 8,215
Gwagwalada:
Presidential election: APC 26,282, PDP 19,531
Senate: APC 25,476, PDP 20,475
House of Reps: APC 25, 441, PDP 19,258
who gave u dis fake result pls stop decieving urself

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
How much did they share for them cos I can't imagine passing through such stress for people that don't know I exist sad

Why is Ameachi and the family not in that crowd

My 9ja people will forever remain daft!!!
It time y'all wise up and realise all these politicians are fighting for their selfish interest sad angry

That you are not a patriotic Nigerian doesn't mean everyone is that way too. Many are willing to die for what they believe in.

Nigeria is ours & doesn't belong to any class of people.
We will defend our democracy with the last drop of our blood and can't be cowed.

I am a pro-Nigerian (meaning I support Nigeria not any party)
Nigeria comes first before any party.
And every Nigerian deserves to be heard as democracy stipulates.
No one wants to be disenfranchised.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Krisddon: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
So na so my own take finish? Ah! I pity myself. smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by nerdfrost(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well,that's all they can do! GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by amanze15(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
lilprinze:
If they like they should protest in front of INEC HQ in Abuja all I know is GEJ till 2019.
wow
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by justhelp(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
How much did they share for them cos I can't imagine passing through such stress for people that don't know I exist sad

It time y'all wise up and realise all these politicians are fighting for their selfish interest sad angry
u dey crazy
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Heffalump(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
toluleke:
PDP RIGGING ELECTION SINCE 1999®°. PDP power of the riggers

Every closest opposition rigs in an election. But the dominant party will always have the upper hand. APC also rigs but the mischievious supporters are not peturbed by that.
He who laughs last, laughs best and loudest.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by wisdompraise(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

That's a wise lady talking.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

During Amaechi's time as Odili's hench man all these useless iidiots would have been shot and the heavens won't fall.

Somebody need to spray that crowd with some bullets but again this is democracy and all thanks goes to the amiable and humble nature of the administration of Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan who represents a true democrat.

Obasanjo , the APC navigator wouldn't let this happen in a state that holds the country's economy to a ransom.

GEJ still remains the best thing that has happened to our young democracy.

GEJ TILL YORUBA AND SOME NIGER DELTA TRAITORS GET SENSE JUST SMALL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Most bloody revolutions start from flawed elections, subsequent protests and just a little trigger like maybe police shooting one of the protesters or government arresting a human rights activist involved. I pray PDP understands this and save us imminent massacre of ruling class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Seye25(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

Can't u see that the man seated in blue T-shirt is d APC deputy governor candidate?
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Seye25(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

Can't u see that the man seated in blue T-shirt is d APC deputy governor candidate? Election didn't hold in his LG and results for that LG has been sent to INEC. Where did they get d ghost votes
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by edwife(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Am sorry to say this but he is a tout by default...

How is that so?
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by achu442(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/inec-
insists-election-held-in-rivers-say-amaechi-
erred-to-ask-for-result-sheet-before-election-
commenced/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by nortcentrallord(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

They should be preparing for a parallel government instead of wasting time demonstrating because the BIG BLOW is coming oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by chax100(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Doesn't Ameachi's actions signify that of a failure who already knows his woe. They all took their bath, dressed up and prepare to cry. When an adult sees a crying child, he needs not a soothsayer to know the motive behind. Ameachi... Okay continue. God knows Tifnubu will never harbour you in Lagos. Hope you have secure your Gambian VISA already. Tifnubu knows JK is a bigger threat. JK omo Eko original. All those illegal, false and forcefully acquired Lagosians properties, Tifnubu you go cough them out. In Shaa Allah!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by kaboninc(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

How is that so?

If I tell you about that guy, right from his days as Speaker, House of Assembly...

He's like Wike. They have same gene as Ikwerres
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by OlowoB(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
chax100:
Doesn't Ameachi's actions signify that of a failure who already knows his woe. They all took their bath, dressed up and prepare to cry. When an adult sees a crying child, he needs not a soothsayer to know the motive behind. Ameachi... Okay continue. God knows Tifnubu will never harbour you in Lagos. Hope you have secure your Gambian VISA already. Tifnubu knows JK is a bigger threat. JK omo Eko original. All those illegal, false and forcefully acquired Lagosians properties, Tifnubu you go cough them out. In Shaa Allah!

You are a big fool with no epitome of knowledge. What has tunubu got to do with the topic of discuss? You are sick in the brain. Pls go take your medications.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by edwife(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
kaboninc:

If I tell you about that guy, right from his days as Speaker, House of Assembly...

He's like Wike. They have same gene as Ikwerres

ok...
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Utchman1: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
After shifting elections by six weeks, all PDP has to show is massive rigging.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mama peace don go join illuminati grin
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Christlaik: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
collynzo2:
Amaechi and Rochas aren't doing APC any good.
They know that they can't deliver even the needed 25% in their states, so they resort to this in order to convince their masters that their poor performance was due to rigging. They feel that incase APC wins they might not get the relevance they desire in an APC government because of the fact that they failed to deliver 25% in their states (which is a serious dent on the political weight they claim to pull)
I voted in Port Harcourt, the results were counted openly in my unit, I was also present for the counting in the next unit, monitored results in other parts of Obio akpor and Port harcourt LGA, and I can boldly tell you that APC did not secure up to 25% in any of those units.
In my units, it was PDP 249 APC 38.
Now if APC couldn't secure 25% in any of the Ikwerre communities, is it in the Ijaw riverine areas that the will get it? Is it in Patience Jonathan's Okrika that they will get it?
I think Amaechi is more worried about their abysmal performance in the house of rep and senatorial elections too, people were just thumb printing PDP all through in other not to make mistakes. I personally voted for the APC house of rep candidate but it turned out that I was one of just 28 people who did so when the results were counted, my unit is in the man's community.
APC failed woefully in Rivers.

Buh. dat's dbitter trut APC dnt want 2accept.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by tylesh(f): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Abeg park well oo
Before undecided
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by chichriso: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
VIDEO: APC Rivers State protesting in front of INEC state headquarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yl-hgIrR_w
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Samoranopapa(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hummm election was not conducted and they re collating result #Even Petersid is also sitting on the ground
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by phreakabit(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
How Rivers State misses Joseph Mbu. . . . He would have put everything in order!
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by robosky02(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
its a bitter fact that
Rivers state is PDP state

and all the caumoflagamaechi is doing didnot stop the people from voting massively for PDP.
may be the noise is to get some relevance or attention
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by html14java(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:
TANoids, how market na? grin
It's obvious that APC is winning and very soon, the people's general will be declared winner.
Nigerians are wiser now.
In 2011, most SW and SE states voted for the clueless fucktárd. GMB only won most states in the north.
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a Useless Clueless Shoeless Zoologist so-called PhD holder and a Terrorist rule us again.
Tell me how this man will win this time around!
GMB will definitely win about 70% in SW
GMB will definitely win 80% in the north
GMB will definitely win about 30% even in the SE grin
Oya PDPïgs, please help me do the calculations...
CHANGE IS EMINENT.

While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by missionmex(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
When them reach one million for there then INEC fit listen to them.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
The get a change isn't an easy task... but we do whatever it takes to sha

Sai baba cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by chax100(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
OlowoB:

You are a big fool with no epitome of knowledge. What has tunubu got to do with the topic of discuss? You are sick in the brain. Pls go take your medications.

I doubt if you have had your medications. You are a grand fool. I only mentioned one of your criminals and you are rolling on the floor. I pity the high blood pressure that will put an end to your generation when I start bombarding them. Bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / CCT Orders DSS To Arrest Onnoghen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.