Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" (714 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well, I must thank all my fans and readers for having gvin me d support by telling me they all like my topics and this has encouraged me to bring out more educative, fresh and interactive topics to allow us learn new things. I am very glad for all your encouragement.

Over the years, we have all been experiencing ups and downs in our relationships, very true if u must agree wid me. So many issues have come up and be treated buh there is something dat's really causing a problem and its the issue of d ladies not allowin dr guys to be "the man". Men like to take charge no matter wat situation we find ourselves. Its our responsibility to be in control. But funny enough, d men are gettn relaxed too much and since d men r gettn relaxed, d ladies hav taken that opportunity to be "the man" instead of d man being "the man" dats if u really understand what I mean.

Case scenario 1: stella and duke
Duke and stella have been seeing each other for a while, duke is not so rich as he works in an automobile workshop. Stella on the other hand is a graduate frm a polytechnic and works in a firm, she knows abt duke's work but still likes duke so much because of his virtues and charm. She doesn't care as long as she loves him and she knws duke loves her as well. So they both decide to go on a date, stella doesn't like eatin in reastaurants dat are below her taste so she chooses a cozy and nice restaurant dat duke really can't afford. They eat and its time to pay the bills! grin now duke wishes he has d money to pay becaus as a man, he ought to foot d bills and to him, it will look so awkward dat a woman is d one payin d bills and so, he feels less like a man. Stella knws abt this, she keeps quiet, hands out d money quietly and privately to duke to be the one to pay the bills. In dis act, stella is indirectly allowing her man to be "the man" in dat way, she respects him so much dat she doesn't want him to feel less superior.

Case scenario 2: grace and tony
Grace doesn't like d catholic church for any reason but thr is a problem, tony is her fiance and is a catholic. She really loves him very much and would love to spend the rest of her life wit him buh really doesn't like the idea of them gettn married in a catholic church nor would she want to convert. She cajoles tony into attendin her own church of whch tony does just to please her. She is happy. She thinks she has now won tony over to her church and things wil now get better. They hav done traditional marriage and now they want to prepare for the white wedding. Tony reminds her dat they will do it in a catholic church since he is d man and he wants it to be so. Grace disagrees, flares up and walks out of his presence. Tony feels humiliated, and shocked. He feels like he isn't a man anymore, and because of this, dumps grace. Grace feels heartbroken, hurt and totally shocked abt the outcome. She has lost her man just because she feels like "the man" and wants to be in control.

From the case scenarios above, scenario one depicts a woman who allows her man to be "the man" for peace to reign while in scenario two, we see a lady who doesn't want her man to be in charge and has seized the opportunity and tried to become "the man"

Ladies please learn frm this topic and cultivate that character of allowing ur man to be "the man"
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by damseyl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Here to read peoples view
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stella = 70%

Grace = 20% Once you're engaged to a man, you should also say yes to his family, church, career etc. Don't try to make him play your cards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Mprex(f): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
i disagree undecided

dont ask me why. I am not in the mood of writing long notes
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mprex:
i disagree undecided

dont ask me why. I am not in the mood of writing long notes
lol so u"d be in d mood of writin long notes wen ur in d diaries section. Mprex pleease, ur opinion would be highly apreciated. Ur one of d very few female nairalanders I like so much.
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Mprex(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so u"d be in d mood of writin long notes wen ur in d diaries section. Mprex pleease, ur opinion would be highly apreciated. Ur one of d very few female nairalanders I like so much.
lols. ok. i give up.

I dont think it is wisdom to let a man enslave maltreat or over ride you as a lady all in the name of allowing him to be the man.

As a human. you have the rights to make decisions for yourself so long it makes you happy. the watch word here should be modesty. Know when to give in and when not to. Allowing a man to make decisions for you at the expense of your own happiness isnt a very good thing. And at the same time trying to over ride your man always will practically kill his ego. Dont try it
Its all about striking a balance always
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mprex:

lols. ok. i give up.

I dont think it is wisdom to let a man enslave maltreat or over ride you as a lady all in the name of allowing him to be the man.

As a human. you have the rights to make decisions for yourself so long it makes you happy. the watch word here should be modesty. Know when to give in and when not to. Allowing a man to make decisions for you at the expense of your own happiness isnt a very good thing. And at the same time trying to over ride your man always will practically kill his ego. Dont try it
Its all about striking a balance always
smiley invyte me to ur weddin ceremony. smiley
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by ireneidiva(f): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rubbish thread. Op if I may ask, define a 'man'.
Re: Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" by Mprex(f): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
smiley invyte me to ur weddin ceremony. smiley
lols. i definitely will cool

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time / What Should I Do? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Unclad According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.