Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (45459 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by bdidi: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Exigency:

Comments on this issue have been rather bias and sentimental. We should not forget that Amaechi was once in the fold and so he knows the game plan. He knew the result sheet will never be there and so that was the first thing he went for. He was not prepared to vote cos he knew it will never count. He probably has done that before too.

But what happens to all the people who stood in the sun and rain for so many hours for accreditation and voting? If their votes didn't count then a crime has been committed. It doesn't matter of their party won, their votes still didn't count and by extrapolation they really won't have a say in the gov't. If that is how the people want it, too bad. Then our democracy still has a long way to go. But I would think that reasonable people in all eras where such happens will really want to follow this up and get to the bottom of it to prevent it from happening again.

Amaechi's cousin who registered in the same PU actually voted. The APC party agent there signed the result sheet so why this wahala?

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by bdidi: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Excuzeme:

You did not address the "substance" of the post!

1.) Why did Amaechi insist on seeing that the "Result Sheet" are actually present at the Polling Booth, as expected

2.) Does Amaechi's seeing of such paper constitute an electoral offense (If Yes, pls educate us by directing us to it or quoting where we can get it)

3.) If there had been widely circulated reports of Result Sheets being snatched/purchased by the opposition party, will you as a party leader in your state, try to VERIFY this, by asking to see the one for your Ward?

4.) Why is it difficult... and what would it cost the INEC staff to just "hold out the paper" for the Governor to see....... if there is nothing to hide, from the presiding officers side.
How difficult can showing a "paper" be? I remember most PDP supporters asking "How difficult it is for Buhari to just show his Certificate", even if they are sure he has one/or not

These are the issues l expect us to focus on......... assuming we want to be objective and intelligent as we claim.

FYI: Voters waited and witnessed Returning Officers write the "announced Votes" (numbers) into the result Sheet and the officers OPENLY DISPLAYED such sheets to the Voters around.
This is why you observe that the Voting process in some parts of the country were so flawless and peaceful.

This is not about Amaechi as a person........ITS ALL ABOUT CREDIBILITY AND FAIRNESS.

This election has come and gone, the winner has not been announced but l tell you, some people will read what they wrote during this period, in the future and give themselves a "whack on the head"!

The ELECTORAL ACT as amended I think in 2010 speaks clearly on the issue of result sheet. Especially when or at what point should the result sheet be provided.

Please you can refer to that act for an answer.

Buhari's certificate saga negates the law in the electoral act.

The issue in Buhari's case is not just whether he has a certificate but also that did he submit his purported credentials with his Inec form?
He said he thought his certificate was with the military hence the affidavit. The question here is why did he have to assume? Why not do your verification first from the military before the affidavit. Its was obvious he did not do that....which to me is faulty.

The military later on denied the fact. Hence the statement of result he later on brought out ....which to me is late and filled with lots of anomaly. I want to believe the case is in court.

I had to delve a lot into Buhari's issue because it is totally different from Amaechi's blunder

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Picomon(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
XBLadez:

While others will be hustling and making money this year, u'll be busy digging graves for ur family members. You will not die until u've buried the last. Poverty and sickness shall be ur portion till the end of time

Try harder goat. All what u listed r for u and ur family. Nothing to worry bout coz my fams r doing great.

I knw u really hate ur life and instead of u to kip the hatred n shit for ur future kids, u r spitting it on d internet.

Shame on u. You just wasted ur time typing shits dat won't work.. Hahaha.. Can't stop laughing at a dog's parables.

Kip trying till u die.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Picomon:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .
I can see you're pained already. But I'm only giving u a preview of ur destiny. You were born in a cursed family, so how's that my fault.
Your mom is a local village prostitute who practices witchcraft and ur dad a dirty, poor drunkard, an object of ridicule to the villagers. Do you still expect to be useful in ur life, after inheriting this curse? grin No!
You won't die until ur done burying all this rubbish people that make up your family. You will toil for nothing on this earth coz ur own poverty will be epic!
Die, motherfucker! grin grin
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Picomon(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

I can see I'm pained already. But I'm only giving myself a preview of my destiny. I were born in a cursed family, so how's that my fault.
My mom is a local village prostitute who practices witchcraft and my dad a dirty, poor drunkard, an object of ridicule to the villagers. Do I still expect to be useful in my life, after inheriting this curse? grin No!
I won't die until ur done burying all this rubbish people that make up my family. I will toil for nothing on this earth coz my own poverty will be epic!
Die, motherfucker! grin grin

Amen..so shall it be for u. As it is said on earth dats how it will be done in heaven.

Bitch keep trying. if u r sure of urself, u don't av to delete all what I said. Signs of a loser.

No doubt man.. Keep hating on a great nigga.. And go collect ur money back from d herbalist dat sold jazz to u. None of ur shits ain't working. crazy bastard..

No matter what, I can't be pained coz it shows how much u hate ur life and blame ur parents for bringing a useless and low life idiot into dis world. What a shame.

U r a disgrace to mankind. Jobless bastard. Go hang urself on a pole. Crazy modafucka.

No nid for me to reply u again coz I've seen u are a low life dude. So I dnt wanna derep myself.

Kip showing ur skills coz dats all u gat in life. Shameless fool.

Hahaha..kip trying!!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Picomon:

My mom is the man of the house. (My dad is just a useless drunkard..bleep him) She feeds the family with the money she makes from fukking street touts and homeless people. Even though she's having vaginitis now, am still proud of her. Her sex service has been our source of livelihood...devil bless her asshole! embarassed although, she can't afford my school fees, I'm still proud to be a useless being to the society, as long as I'm able to eat at least once a day. My friends are mad people, I can't keep a gf, so I just fantasise and w.a.nk all the time. As old as I am, I can't even boast of a dime. What does the future hold for me? People say I'm cursed cry pls help
Your curse is permanent like I told u earlier, bro. U have to live only to suffer. I have an idea, though. Lie down on third mainland bridge and close ur eyes. A lucky trailer may crush ur head all over the road. Ur fam won't even recognise u. That's how much I can help ur pitiable condition.
Thank me later smiley
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Madawaki01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
otijah:
grin Even within his family Members he lost to pdp grin. Hahaha If buhari get More than 500 votes in rivers Make I shiit candle
Amaechi has never experienced such an election like never b4
He will die of heart attack
GEJ2019
u don shit candle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Will Win In 14 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.