Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ (1062 Views)

Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ by SalG: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
The former X Factor winner, Alexandra Burke, unveiled a new track earlier this week and at the same time released a few promo images. Alexandra’s last album was in 2012 and in 2013 she self-released an EP. Speaking about the new release, she said;

“Since the last album, a lot has changed in my life, but most importantly I have changed. I’m in a great place, healthier and stronger than ever.

“I feel as an artist it’s important for one’s music to grow with them. I’m now 26 and having taken time out of the musical ring, I now have the gloves firmly back on. My music, my rules.”

‘Renegade’ is from her six track EP to be released on 27 April.

SOURCE http://blog.glamafrica.com/2015/03/29/alexandra-burke-stuns-in-promo-photos-for-her-new-song-renegade/

Re: Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ by Habayomie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
wow....grin
Re: Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ by tammyboy1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who be this? ...... Till 2019
Re: Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ by prettyjo(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
love her
Re: Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’ by williamspaul22(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
She is cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Tuface Idibia’s 9year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia / UTI Nwchukwu's Take On : I Must Marry Or Else! / Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.