Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo (17036 Views)

Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn / EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre / Rivers Re - Run Inec Collation Officers Run Away From Collation Centers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by dguyindcorner(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP is a devilish party. I wonder why some human beings would support such party.

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP will surely lose
Am sure by now jonathan wud av been seeing his fate small small.

Sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Abayhormy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari.
PDP wants to rig massively in SE & SS, i have noticed it. South East & South South are not doing open collation of results as seen in most other parts of Nigeria, especially North & SW.
Police even attacked channels TV reporters in Akwa Ibom yesterday(29th March) because they were heading to the collation center.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by tudayz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
hmmm..trouble arising....bt change is on the way..

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by adesegun121(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
This DSS sef.. Na so dem dy shot for my area today... But Aliamudulilahi..

Na sai baba..

Sai buhari...

289=sai baba 192=bros jona

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by appini: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
What I like about the PDP is that there is no godfather in the national level, unlike the brooms carrying party.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
SAi buhari! !
Jonathan leave okorocha alone! He isn't the reason for your misconduct. Hapu owelle! !

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by oluwafestus(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
The military, Dss and police should stop being partisan for once. Why stopping pressmen from covering events that's important to everybody in the state?

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by kindnyce(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
PLEASE ROCHAS DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT...

VICTORY INSIGHT,REMAIN STEADFAST,IF POSSIBLE MOBILISE AND GUARD UR VOTE AT THE INEC SECRETARIAT

SAI GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by tucky200(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pdp..almighty riggers ...make una rig d whole ss and se una know reach nw, ne and sw...
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Capitano1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
appini:
What I like about the PDP is that there is no godfather in the national level, unlike the brooms carrying party.
see u, dats why U will remain an app controlled from right left and centre by the PDP

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by alomeda600(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themonster:
Rochas is going to loose seat

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
u really a monster...
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by netmillionaires(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chai! PDP won in 3 of 4 already announced LGA in Kaduna but the number of votes won by APC in the 1 out of 4 cancelled out and outpaced all d pDp votes.
#OluwaIsInvolve
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by symbianDON(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
damoskiy:
Old man/Boy stop posting this thing on all threads.
he is probably a robot gone haywire as a result of the overwhelming defeat his party is suffering.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by babs01(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am waiting!
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
see u life u keep repeat dis on every thread
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by haywire1: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am waiting!
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

What is this one saying?

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by sethken: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Thunder fire pdp! angry angry
What kind of injustice is this?
Wicked party!!!! Wicked people! !! angry angry angry
Ndi amosu!

Did you in good conscience vote for Buhari. Go and tell that nonsense to thousands of Igbo who fled the North for fear of violence if Buhari wins these elections. We have to begin to use our heads. You guys will never learn. Continue to play second fiddle to the Hausa Bigot...who threw Alex Ekweme in prison while detaining Shagari in house arrest. I promise you this Okorocha has sold his soul to the devil. He is con-man. He won't be reelected. I don't understand Okorocha's rationale. He will never be accepted by the North. To them he is f u c k ing infidel doing the bidding of the Hausa/Fulani who want power at all cost...nonsense
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by biodunid: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
All they are doing is waiting to see how big a gap Buhari creates in the rest of the country so they know what numbers to allocate to Jonathan in SS and SE. It is no coincidence that results are most delayed and observers most hated in those states.

themejiwalker:
Why can't the people be given the chance to defend their votes?

I don't understand this game anymore

Nothing is coming from the SS/SE. Is Oga Jona Conceeding defeat already

Our eyes are on you!

Sai Change!

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by bayumyguy: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Why will Dss bar journalist from collation centre in imo state,for God sake wht is d problem dis PDP self,pdp the rigger
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by biodunid: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2015
All they are doing is waiting to see how big a gap Buhari creates in the rest of the country so they know what numbers to allocate to Jonathan in SS and SE. It is no coincidence that results are most delayed and observers most hated in those states.

januzaj:
sai baba
when dem dey lose
you go know
DEM WAN RIG
WELL YOU NO FIT RIG PASS YOUR POPULATION
.THERE IS NO CALL FOR ALARM
KANO VOTES=ENUGU + IMO + ABIA + BAYELSA + AKWA IBOM
SAI BABA
KAI GEJ
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by millionaireman: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan is not a politician. All these his last minute fire brigade approach, Na so dem de take win presidential election in a country like Nigeria?
Jonathan could have barred Buhari long ago, no qualms.
Is Jonathan a mugu to expect electoral victory in a contest against Buhari, after all the insurgents did to tarnish Jonathans image?
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by okeamuboy: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2015
sethken:

Did you in good conscience vote for Buhari. Go and tell that nonsense to thousands of Igbo who fled the North for fear of violence if Buhari wins these elections. We have to begin to use our heads. You guys will never learn. Continue to play second fiddle to the Hausa Bigot...who threw Alex Ekweme in prison while detaining Shagari in house arrest. I promise you this Okorocha has sold his soul to the devil. He is con-man. He won't be reelected. I don't understand Okorocha's rationale. He will never be accepted by the North. To them he is f u c k ing infidel doing the bidding of the Hausa/Fulani who want power at all cost...nonsense

O boy, you still dey that bus stop? All man don enter BRT leave you go o.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by millionaireman: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2015
biodunid:

If you believe Jega can rig election to favour Jonathan, you don't know Nigeria well.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2015
sethken:

I don't play politics of sentiments biko.I have experienced several cultures to be labelled a tribalist.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Cousim:
heavy lies abi! https://www.nairaland.com/2224613/picture-gov-okorocha-demanding-release
2011 event? fyiok you son!!you won't deceive me!I was there!cheesy we were taken to a place for screening, our ages were confirmed and we were quietly released back for the voting process.

Rochas doesn't even stand like somebody that was handcuff, rather he's addressing people.

once again, 4k you! 4k apc!! 4k the moda4kin buhari and his bloodsuckers! 4k his boys and 4k you deeper once again! bombastic element!
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by millionaireman: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2015
okeamuboy:

O boy, you still dey that bus stop? All man don enter BRT leave you go o.
mugu.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by aresa: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
That is all PDP is good at. Rig and rig and rig.

#Shame.

Too bad they can not rig their way out of their current predicaments.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
I am a pro Gej buh I dont support rigging.... pls allow journalist to view things.. ds election must be free and fair... if Gej loses all is well.. if Gmb loses all is well... Everyone cannot support d same thing... pls no rigging pdp.. any Gej till bujari yellow teeth turn black... hehe
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by smemud(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am waiting!
oponu.What are you saying
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Kingspin(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Rochas allow imolites to vote for their candiadate stop using govt house buses to distribute election materials in some polling booth coming from a voter.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Kingspin(m): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Rubbish reporter, you didnt care to find out why they were arrested at the first place. I thought we have pass these propaganda newsssss.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan knows Jega will not rig for him like he did in 2011 that's why he has resorted in involving the army and DSS.

Jonathan,your time is up!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US, Dubai-Bound Drugs Seized At Lagos Airport As NDLEA Arrests 39 In Abuja Raids / Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics) / INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.