Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested (614 Views)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / Photos: Amaechi Be Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested by kipesco(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
We have conducted the first phase of the election which some people said is violent. In Rivers State how ever, it seems its far over. Actually am a Rivers boy and voted in Bori because I school in a polytechnic there. In Bori and Khanate as a whole election was violent free. Actually in my unit we formed a queue and I saw people voting both for PDP and APC.
Nevertheless, the Rivers State government didn't see the exercise favouring him thus has called for cancellation. The Rivers State Television Authority (RSTV) did monitored the election in Gokana and said it was peaceful yet the APC has not bought this.
The Governor in his unit refused voting hence went to demand result sheet and he even claimed he went with cameras. This is against the law of INEC as he was roaming.
My question today is what is the fait of the governor cause he did vote and should not have complained and secondly was caught roaming don't you agree with me he deserved to be arrested and prosecuted?
This is my humble thought.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested by Trailblazerleo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ameachi as a matter of fact is becoming a problem to the peace loving people of Rivers and Nigeria as a whole.Just as the Northerners voted enmass for Buhari so the Niger delta wil also vote for Gej.So he should stop crying wolf cos we are totally pissed off with him instigating us to fight our brother.A word they say is enough for the wise but if he continues then we wil hv no other option than to deal with him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested by sauceTDA(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
He deserves to be flogged *Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't Amaechi Be Arrested by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Trailblazerleo:
Ameachi as a matter of fact is becoming a problem to the peace loving people of Rivers and Nigeria as a whole.Just as the Northerners voted enmass for Buhari so the Niger delta wil also vote for Gej.So he should stop crying wolf cos we are totally pissed off with him instigating us to fight our brother.A word they say is enough for the wise but if he continues then we wil hv no other option than to deal with him.
Well said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coalition Of Ex-militants Congratulate Gen, Buhari / Back To Otuoke As A Couple: GEJ Is Indeed Lucky To Break That Curse In Aso Rock / I Have Been Jegamycind - By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.