Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed (1008 Views)

Ethical Hacking / Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May / Get 2015 Ethical Hacking Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by Olaztan: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls can any one help me am new to programing and am planing to be an ethical hacker i went online an have seen a lot of write up each telling me to start with different programing languages. although am done with html but can you pls advice me on the programing language i should go for first is it "c" or "java" or "Python" .thanks
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by NigAmbassador: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can you tell the hats what you really want? You are just beating around the bush. Hit the nail on the head
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by Olaztan: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
well white hat bro
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by kudaisi(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Learn C/C++ then proceed to learning python. I would have just said you should go ahead with python alone. but over time I've found my self having to create libraries in C++ only to use them in a python application. In my opinion, you really don't need Java.
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by NigAmbassador: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2015
So why do you require an ethical hacker?

1 Like

Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
I second kudaisi, he really knows what he is doing, only that he may be talking to the very wrong person, so I suggest that he stops telling u what and what to learn
If you plan on learning programming to hack, I suggest you don't learn it at all. Put your mind on something else, that could fetch you real money. A 17 year old nick wrote an app which he sold to yahoo for £19,000,000.00 (nineteen million pounds) which is $30m united States dollar.

I just told u what to do,cos I have a hunch, I know what your intentions are.
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by hriz(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2015
learner tho, bt i need an academy as in confirm under g one for black hat
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by kudaisi(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
hriz:
learner tho, bt i need an academy as in confirm under g one for black hat
Do you even understand what being a black hat means ? You are literally telling us u need an under G academy that'll teach you how to steal and kill people so that you can actually be killing and stealing. What happened to Grey hats or did someone tell White hats don't make money ?
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
kudaisi:

Do you even understand what being a black hat means ? You are literally telling us u need an under G academy that'll teach you how to steal and kill people so that you can actually be killing and stealing. What happened to Grey hats or did someone tell White hats don't make money ?

Now u see what I'm telling u. Learning hacking to steal money, how sweet
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by NigAmbassador: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
So you want to be a black hat? Send me your email account.
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by hriz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
kudaisi:

DoS
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by hriz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
gimakon:

Now u see what I'm telling u. Learning hacking to steal money, how sweet
dos
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by hriz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
NigAmbassador:
So you want to be a black hat? Send me your email account.
dne
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
hriz:
I neva said I wanna use it 4 a fradulnt reason bro! I av ds short course vids on hacking countermeasures from CSU! And really I dscovered dat dr r more to wat dt guy teaches dat will make 1 competent in d hackin world tho I cnt prove it yet bt really trust me nt wat ur thinking

Lolest, story for the gods. Learn white hat,black hat is for criminals. I'm white. Not black
Re: Ethical H*cker Ugently Needed by NigAmbassador: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
gimakon:

Lolest, story for the gods. Learn white hat,black hat is for criminals. I'm white. Not black

@gimakon.... You think you are a hacker? You think you can protect them? You think hacking is for jokers? Hell you are white, then the devil should be in heaven.... @hriz.... Your choice to make, being a black hat has a grave price you make to pay, I wish you all the best....

(1) (Reply)

An Online Account Management Script Needed / What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? / Help!!! His External Drive Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.