Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today (3784 Views)

Actor Mufutau Sanni, Ajigijaga Is Dead / Actress Oge Okoye Finally Dumps Matrimonial Home For Business Mogul / Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today by eluquenson(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
An Ibadan based businessman and philanthropist, Mufutahu Olanihun, is dead.

He died on Sunday at 69 of undisclosed illness.

Family sources confirmed that the late businessman had not been seen in public recently because of the illness.

His remains had been buried at his oke-Ado residence after a prayer session by the chief imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Suara Haruna.

Scores of sympathisers have been thronging his Oke-Ado residence since the news filtered to the public on Sunday afternoon.

May Allah forgive all his sins & put him in aljanat fridaus. Amin.

Source
Re: Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today by lalasticlala(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
eluquenson
kindly provide a link to the wikipedia page where you got this

https://www.nairaland.com/2246194/oba-rilwan-akiolu-profile-updated
Re: Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today by eluquenson(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

eluquenson
kindly provide a link to the wikipedia page where you got this

https://www.nairaland.com/2246194/oba-rilwan-akiolu-profile-updated
I believe it was removed from the site cos I took screenshots immediately I saw it but to my surprise checking it now nothing of such but I won't hesitate to show ore pics cos I still have the default page on my mobile browser here.

That's a ridiculous attempt from wikipedia. For clarification, visit the site, click on view history then scroll down to see the below items.
(cur | prev) 10:44, 9 April 2015‎ 41.203.69.2 (talk)‎ . . (6,349 bytes) (+6)‎ . . (→‎Controversy) (undo)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Pictures That Show Why Men Don't Live As Long As Women. / Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote / Paris Hilton puts her hot body on display in a gold see- through gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.