Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) (15117 Views)

I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Here are some screenshots of the lollipop themed Rom.

Note: The pictures have been resized for easy uploading....

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2015
rekeson:
Mcostello together with my humble self have been able to cook up something for all Innjoo Note users.

The Roms are in their final phase of testing and will be released to everyone as soon as they have been certified OK.

THINGS TO EXPECT

1. Lolipop themed Rom with material design...

2. Miui Rom

3. Dual 3G (both Sim 1 and 2 can access 3G network)

4. Deodexed and zipaligned Rom.

5. Faster Rom operations and transitioning

6. Improved battery life, etc....

bro what about the ram

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mcostello: 9:58pm On May 09, 2015
The ROM has been optimized for ram usage.. so its smooth and fast..no lagging

We are also working in Xperia Rom, Miui v6 Rom..

We are also optimizing the stock rom and optimizing the ram usage
What to expect from OPTIMIZED Stock ROM:
....Ram optimized
...Deodexed
...Zipaligned
...init.d support, etc...

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2015
mcostello:
The ROM has been optimized for ram usage.. so its smooth and fast..no lagging

We are also working in Xperia Rom, Miui v6 Rom..

We are also optimizing the stock rom and optimizing the ram usage
What to expect from OPTIMIZED Stock ROM:
....Ram optimized
...Deodexed
...Zipaligned
...init.d support, etc...

thumb up bro....
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by akinswaggs(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2015
Anticipating for this Rom.... great work to the Developer.... i hate the fact that my Note Crashes when i open certain Apps or games
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Debroslink: 8:21am On May 10, 2015
akinswaggs:
Anticipating for this Rom.... great work to the Developer.... i hate the fact that my Note Crashes when i open certain Apps or games

Change your launcher. KK launcher works for me. My note never crashes since I launched KK launcher.

Google it to download

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by akinswaggs(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Change your launcher. KK launcher works for me. My note never crashes since I launched KK launcher.

Google it to download

Thanks mahn.... do you mean that Mx player works on ur device?
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Debroslink: 8:30am On May 10, 2015
akinswaggs:

Thanks mahn.... do you mean that Mx player works on ur device?
Yes it works. I even have the latest version on my phone and used it to stream Madrid vs Valencia match yesterday via sybla TV. Just download that launcher and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Debroslink: 8:33am On May 10, 2015
rekeson:
Mcostello together with my humble self have been able to cook up something for all Innjoo Note users.

The Roms are in their final phase of testing and will be released to everyone as soon as they have been certified OK.

THINGS TO EXPECT

1. Lolipop themed Rom with material design...

2. Miui Rom

3. Dual 3G (both Sim 1 and 2 can access 3G network)

4. Deodexed and zipaligned Rom.

5. Faster Rom operations and transitioning

6. Improved battery life, etc....

Well done Bro. God bless you. We are waiting for the official launching of your Rom. God bless you real good
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 10, 2015
Quick question in the image the version reads android l 5.1 but you say we should expect a lollipop themed ROM why is that?
No offence meant by this question.
Also what ROM are you using as a base for this Innjoo note custom ROM ¿
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
Keonramses:
Quick question in the image the version reads android l 5.1 but you say we should expect a lollipop themed ROM why is that?

dis one na custom rom
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mcostello: 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
Keonramses:

the base rom is Innjoo 4.4.2 kitkat....this is a custom rom themed like lollipop...dont get it twisted bro..there is no lollipop support for our device yet.
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2015
mcostello:

the base rom is Innjoo 4.4.2 kitkat....this is a custom rom themed like lollipop...dont get it twisted bro..there is no lollipop support for our device yet.

I understand that it is a lollipop themed ROM but why specify the details as lollipop(check the images again you will see what I am talking about)
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
Keonramses:

I understand that it is a lollipop themed ROM but why specify the details as lollipop(check the images again you will see what I am talking about)

The Rom is based on KitKat cos that's not Lollipop kernel on that screenshot. That's how it is in the port rom, and I don't even consider it much of a big deal. We only ported to our device, anything modding is off the chart for now!!

Thanks.....
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by akinswaggs(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2015
Debroslink:

Yes it works. I even have the latest version on my phone and used it to stream Madrid vs Valencia match yesterday via sybla TV. Just download that launcher and all will be well.

Okay... thanks once more
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 11, 2015
rekeson:

The Rom is based on KitKat cos that's not Lollipop kernel on that screenshot. That's how it is in the port rom, and I don't even consider it much of a big deal. We only ported to our device, anything modding is off the chart for now!!

Thanks.....
I get it now thanks for the explanation, so any bugs so far (low audio when receiving calls and the likes)
Keep up the good work.
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by skywalker495(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2015
Bikó how can ah get CWM on diz device..... Any help?
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 9:20am On May 11, 2015
skywalker495:
Bikó how can ah get CWM on diz device..... Any help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhig1us28v22uxs/recovery%20for%20Innjoo%20Note%20by%20rekeson.img?dl=0
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 9:52am On May 11, 2015
LOLLIPOP THEMED ROM FOR INNJOO NOTE

Rom Features

1. Faster operations

2. Ram is better optimized

3. Themed like lollipop

4. Better battery life

5. Dual 3G (you can access 3G on both sim 1 and 2)

6. Material design

7. No more unnecessary crashing of apps

8. Etc.

Rom Flashing Procedure

1. Download the Rom.zip

2. Unzip it and follow the instructions attached to the rom.

3. After the whole process, flash the performance tweak.zip attached below via cwm recovery.

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bymhd8mDg_f0YThqM1U1cmFibGM/edit?usp=docslist_api

DISCLAIMER

I take no responsibility for whatever happens to your device while flashing this Rom.

So flash at your own risk, but there is a 99% chance that nothing will go wrong....

UPDATE

Pls kindly replace the scatter text inside the Rom I uploaded with this.......

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5dd0xyh46isy3da/MT6582_Android_scatter.txt

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mcostello: 10:20am On May 11, 2015
Please. Before flashing any rom on ur device. Do a backup of ur Rom in recovery..

.. Uploading next is stock rom fully optimized
. Deodexed
. Zipaligned
. Ram optimized
. No more lag
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
Pls I cant go tru d first step talkless of d second one
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
Pls I need screenshot of the ROM flashing
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Debroslink: 8:52pm On May 11, 2015
Yes ooo. We need step by step configuration
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
rekeson:
LOLLIPOP THEMED ROM FOR INNJOO NOTE

Rom Features

1. Faster operations

2. Ram is better optimized

3. Themed like lollipop

4. Better battery life

5. Dual 3G (you can access 3G on both sim 1 and 2)

6. Material design

7. No more unnecessary crashing of apps

8. Etc.

Rom Flashing Procedure

1. Download the Rom.zip

2. Unzip it and follow the instructions attached to the rom.

3. After the whole process, flash the performance tweak.zip attached below via cwm recovery.

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bymhd8mDg_f0YThqM1U1cmFibGM/edit?usp=docslist_api

DISCLAIMER

I take no responsibility for whatever happens to your device while flashing this Rom.

So flash at your own risk, but there is a 99% chance that nothing will go wrong....

Thanks for the work, are you currently running it on your device? If so how does it feel like.
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
Does the ROM support themes like cm11 ?
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
You said you were working on miuiv6 ROM for innjoo note
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 10:57pm On May 11, 2015
Keonramses:

Thanks for the work, are you currently running it on your device? If so how does it feel like.

Yes I am currently running the Rom, and I can categorically state without any iota of doubt that this Rom is far smoother and faster than stock Innjoo Roms......
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by rekeson: 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
Keonramses:
You said you were working on miuiv6 ROM for innjoo note

Yes mcostello will take care of that pretty soon.
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
If you av any question about did ROM u can ask me...although I am not the developer....but I experience so many things during ma own flashing
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by jobsniper: 5:46am On May 13, 2015
Shey una wan spoil dat innjoo note wey una mama buy for una? No wahala.... (In the voice of Patience Jonathan)...Kontinu.
Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by mikkybellami(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
jobsniper:
Shey una wan spoil dat innjoo note wey una mama buy for una? No wahala.... (In the voice of Patience Jonathan)...Kontinu.

Hey act like a man

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) by corlin2(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2015
mikkybellami:
If you av any question about did ROM u can ask me...although I am not the developer....but I experience so many things during ma own flashing
How is the multitasking....is it lollipop style ...like the real lollipop??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money / House Lets Hack Mtn Recharge Cards / 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.