Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Give Birth To A Boy Or A Girl - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Give Birth To A Boy Or A Girl (1163 Views)

Money Give Birth To Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Birth To A Boy Or A Girl by ken20(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2009
HI,
Is your marriage on the verge of breaking up because you don’t have a male child for your Husband?
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN GIVE BIRTH TO A BOY CHILD OR A GIRL CHILD EVEN IF YOU HAVE HAD MANY GIRLS OR BOYS BEFORE!
How wonderful will it be if in the next 9 months, you give birth to a boy child!

Dear friend,
I have a confession to make. This is the most important letter ever written and it will do you so much good to read to the end! Today marks the end of sorrows, worries and pressures in your life. Say Amen… Guaranteed! Why? Because I am about to reveal to you the secrets of giving birth to a boy or a girl.

Surprised? I know that you will like to ask me this question: ‘Are you God Almighty to determine the sex of children?’ and I ask, ‘How did man come up with CLONNING of Humans?’ Somebody, your replica. You have everything in common- the looks, the way you talk, walk, eat, everything about you is the same with the fake you. The only difference is the spirit inside of you.

More and more discoveries are made every now and then. Researches upon researches are being carried out for more discoveries. Therefore, if you can understand what knowledge means, I know you won’t find it difficult also to accept the fact that it is very possible to choose the sex of your child(ren), because the discovery has been made.
God has done so much for man that He bestowed on man a great intellectual ability and capacity. Adam is a perfect example. He gave names to all the animals upon the surface of the Earth and he did not make any mistake whatsoever in naming the animals twice. God particularly saw this and commended his effort in naming uncountable numbers of animals. A reputable man of God once said, “God gave you brain to give Him rest”. We sometimes neglect the act of thinking deep to proffer solutions to our problems and challenges, which don’t even require us praying. Why? God handed to us all we will ever need to be what we want to be the day we were born.

I want you to know this very fact today that, the major difference between the rich and the poor, our successes and our failures, the mighty men and the lowly men is due to one singular word known as ‘KNOWLEDGE’. Knowledge is like holding the right key, because not every key would open the door however how you try, but the right key would always open it. Knowledge delivers and sets free as established in the Bible: My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge.

In Africa and most importantly in Nigeria, many homes have been destroyed because there are no male children except the female children. Many husbands have been pressured to divorce their wives because they didn’t give birth to male children. A lot of the so called husbands have also resorted to having extra marital affairs because they wanted male children badly. Other men have been bold enough to bring in additional wives into their matrimonial homes in the quest to having male children. Some of these actions have actually produced the desired results while some didn’t even work at all.

My name is Ogunleye Kehinde Babajide. I was born in the mid seventies and while I was growing up and also being able to differentiate my right from the left, I have seen so many things under Heaven.

I cannot recall how many wives that have been sent packing or divorced because they couldn’t give birth to boys for their husbands. These I witnessed myself but not told! Besides, many husbands have been termed to be lazy singularly because it was believed that their wives were stronger during their acts of love making and as a result, female children were given birth to. This situation is even better because it is not as fierce as other situations.

In-laws on the other hand don’t help the situation. Many father and mother in-laws have personally brought their sons another wives from the village because of their desperation to have male children at all cost which the wives at home could not give birth to. The worst happens when the wives in-house disapprove of the new developments. She is either sent off or left with the choice of accepting the new wife.

Again, there are many instances where it is until after the death of the husband that the children from the other wife begin to show up as heirs having the same rights even higher than the children of the legitimate wife. The stories are endless as you will agree with me. There are other ones that probably you know too, that I haven’t heard about or yet to see.
Hey, forget it! I’m not trying to sell you a thing here. If you don’t have a challenge in this area or you don’t know anyone who has this challenge or you are not absolutely ready to bear a boy or a girl child, there is no need to read any further. I write this today only, and I repeat, only for those who are ready to bear or give birth to a boy child in the next 9 months. Yes, I mean 9 months.

Due to insatiable urge for knowledge, man has become eager whether rightly or wrongly to know or want to determine the sex of his child or children in the course of reproduction. The truth here is that, preference is given to a boy child in the Africa culture even though, God created both sexes equal ( the boy and the girl are equal ). They were both created in the His own image and after His likeness. However, man is never satisfied due to his limited knowledge or even the lack of it.

Remember I said the other time that, the situation is only a mere challenge. A mere challenge solely because it is temporal and there are solution(s) meant for it which you are not lucky yet to have access to. Somebody once said that, ‘to every challenge is a solution’, and I said the other time also that, ‘ today marks the end of sorrows, worries and pressures in your life’.

If you are ready to give birth to a child of your dream especially a boy child in the next 9 months, then I have good news for you. I’m ready to show you my secrets of choosing your child’s sex. The secrets are so automatic that there is no way it won’t deliver to you the sex of the child you desire whether male or female. As a result, your mockers will begin to envy you. I have created an underground package guaranteed to take you by the hand and guide you on how to give birth to the boy child or the girl child you have been dreaming about.

BENEFITS
All you need to do is to send your name and your complete contact details to me. That’s it! Period! By sending your complete details to me, you will be on the fast track to a home and family previously unimaginable. This is not a book but a simple guide, a road map to your dream home and family that has been proven over and over. Let me share some of the benefits with you.

• You can choose to have all the male or female children or the mixture of both as you desire.
• Your husband will not be pressured into divorcing you as a wife. I have seen three different wives being divorced by their husbands because they didn’t give birth to male children.
• As a woman, your husband won’t think of engaging in extra marital affair because you don’t have a boy child. Remember, I’m talking from experience.
• Due to the point raised above, you avoid the risk of being infected with HIV/AIDS through the engagement of extra marital affair from your husband.
• The problems associated with a broken home are averted. Your home becomes the real home. I have seen husbands and wives that lived together but their homes were broken. There were no peace, love and harmony from the homes, but just living together. Imagine the pains and argony their children would go through.
• You will experience the real love and peace from your husband.
I have personally researched, tested, invested on this information product before I decided to make it available to only 50 people of my friends nationwide. By following this outstanding yet short documented method of choosing the sex of your child or children, you will have every reason to be grateful and thankful to Almighty God at the end of 9months.

My secret is legal and honest. It is tried and proven; my guarantee takes away any gamble on your part! My delight is to help people and seeing them happy. There is no doubt, you will forever be grateful to God. You have nothing to lose because it is been presented to you ABSOLUTELY RISK FREE!

Order this simple guide today, study and spend time enough on it, put your plans together with your spouse, apply it immediately or the preceding month and stand back to watch your dream boy or girl child arriving on the 9th month. If you order now, I assure you that you will experience no more worries and pressures in your family circle. I’m sure you can’t wait to order this packagE

Okay! Okay! How much is this awesome package going to cost you? Let me point it out here that:-

• You will be learning first hand with a respected information marketer.
• I swear under oath and declare that should my secrets fail, never hesitate to report me to the Police and the EFCC.
What this implies is that, if I tell you to pay N30,000 for the package, then I’m justified. But I won’t do that. I actually want to help a lot of people and I know they won’t be able to afford it at that amount. Neither am I requesting for N25,000 or even N20,000. I will still come down.

Okay, take a guess. N15,000? N12,000? No. Okay, alright. N10,000 is the price. Very Wrong! You will have to pay only N5,000 if you order quickly. After 20 people have placed their orders, the price will shoot up to $150 dollars, (that is N18,000 In Nigerian currency based on N120 by calculation).I have eyes for the international market also.

The decision is actually yours to make. The ball is in you court and therefore, it implies that you no longer have an excuse for not having the opportunity of choosing the sex of your child. You are absolutely covered by Ogunleye Kehinde’s No Bull, No Questions Asked, No Risk, Iron Clad, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Order my package and if you are not satisfied 150% with what you get. If you don’t believe you will give birth to the boy child or the girl child you so desire. If the Information is not as simple as ABC or 1.2.3 and easily implemented…

Just send it back to me after you have confirmed that the pregnancy scan result is opposed to what you are expecting. I will surely refund the money you paid and offer my unreserved apology for wasting your time. How is that for taking all the risk? You no longer have an excuse for not giving birth to your dream boy or girl child.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
For only N5,000, you will be handed the key to changing your life. No more thinking and worrying, no more family pressures. You will have the home and children of your dreams and more so, the happiness you desire. I guarantee that.

Pay N5,000 into my Bank Account at any branch of First Bank of Nigeria with the Account number: 2873010234665; Account Name: Ogunleye Kehinde Babajide. Send me an email through kehindeogunleye@gmail.com or text (SMS Only) 08036425536 with the following information:- Your name, Branch paid into, Amount paid, Deposit Slip number, Date of payment, Telephone number, Your address and all other information that you think will assist us.

Once I see or get them, I will contact my Banker for confirmation and once it is confirmed, I will package your order and send it to you immediately through email!
Your order today will let me prove to you that my secret works. Don’t wait any longer because you’ve waited longer enough. Most people will rather waste more than that amount to order my guide on fast food in a week. I am looking forward to seeing you happy.

Make sure you are among the lucky 20 that will pay N5,000 only. The 20 early slots will be taken up quickly. Grab yours today before it’s too late.

Your Friend,
Ogunleye Kehinde Babajide

PS: Place your order and let me prove it’s what you’ve been missing. I’m so confident of it that I will give you 100% of your money back if it did not work. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
PPS: Remember we’ve got only 20 slots on offer. Once taken, no more. Don’t miss out!
PPPS: Also remember my vow. Report me to the Police and the EFCC if you don’t give birth to the child of your dream with my simple yet powerful secrets. I stand by my challenge.
PPPPS: Over 200,000 people are reading this letter right now, yet we have only 20 slots on offer. That means, 199,980 people will miss out.

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo,forcadoes, Ago@for Sale@good Prices 08096005249 / Motorbike,keke Napep,marwa For Sale / Penis Enlargement Drug And Extender 4sale.call 08148343355 Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.