Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka (71956 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by fratermathy(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Ranks007:

There's no help for you in the occult, pull out!

Occult gini?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by LewisO: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt] This man he's always a soothsayer! cool [/size]

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Tymax(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
This man is so on point.

This is one of the most shameful elections in the history of Nigeria. Open rigging. No fear of God.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by lionduke(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Onu kwuru njo have ekwu mma

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by nerodenero: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2015
“It was difficult for me to decide from his side how readily he might accept defeat. He absolutely swore that if he lost he was going back to Otuoke village. If I take him literally, I think he will accept the result, but I’ve learned never to trust any politician from here to there, even if they’re just coming out of communion. So I really don’t know.

They never mean what they say and will never say what they mean.

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Lorechino(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Dear, prof. learn to trust politicians, cos am a prospective politician. thank you.[b]Dear, prof. learn to trust politicians, cos am a prospective politician. thank you.[/b]Dear, prof. learn to trust politicians, cos am a prospective politician. thank you.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by sagio09: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Upon all this riggn by pdp,bt still they re drowing 2 d buttom side,I jst realized y u shld always b truthful in ur lyf no matter d hardness.
Congratz GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Rexnegro(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2015
kilokeys:
this man is intelligent
Ofcos na why u tink say grey hair full in head if not for too much sense..unlike mr stealing is not corruption....

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't know why Soyinka always feels the need to adopt a contrarian attitude when it comes to issues concerning Nigeria and our floundering efforts at Nationhood.

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by halimat38(f): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
KenJak:
Seriously, Jonathan's regime is moreorless a military regime. Anyway, Jonathan should start saying GOODBYE to Aso Rock...

I love you all apc supporters I wish they let us cast our vote here in America,thank you all for kicking that "ado ju ti omo ati oko wa ba le je out and back to his village " kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
It's finished!
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Wizlove(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
In pigin we'll say"respect yah old age oh"
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Motolank: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
oakson:
I concur with you sir, jona.fraud is a political vampire
Sai Buhari
I was going to yell at him but you quenched my anger cool
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
I know the winner, the peaceful man will win with a slight margin and the violent man will be in coma for days #TeamGoodNigeria# I love this game

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by x2lambo(m): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
The end of pdp in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by oakson: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

I was going to yell at him but you quenched my anger cool

Where av u been?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by nzeadachie: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
kilokeys:
this man is intelligent
WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENT IS HE? AFTER CHOPING BILLIONS OF NAIRA GIVEN TO HIM FOR NATIONAL ID CARD? HE'S AN INTELLIGENT MUGU
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by BizBloke(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
#Epic
'...but I’ve learned never to trust any politician from here to there, even if they’re just coming out of communion.'
Wole Soyinka (2015).

Who do we trust now?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Na wah oh...

No 'erec-tion' result yet?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by dollyptosh(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
prof speaks. By the way I saw otuoke in the write up, that village has a university and I think Jonathan would be a nice lecturer there. The APC can also give him a ministerial post to compensate him. All in all Nigeria wins. That's the goal.
Too clueless to be a minister...PA to the minister would do.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by dollyptosh(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:
Na wah oh...

No 'erec-tion' result yet?
lol...winning
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by tola9ja: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
A 'TIT' FOR ME 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am
tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura
you for ever!

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Motolank: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2015
oakson:

Where av u been?
I have been around, just didn't cross your lane...lol
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by oakson: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

I have been around, just didn't cross your lane...lol
Good... Happy celebrations! Our General Is Winning

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Motolank: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2015
oakson:

Good... Happy celebrations! Our General Is Winning
Yes Of Course
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Miner13: 1:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Opiosko:
The only thing this hunter is good at is speaking English.

cox he described the clueless government and he's corridors in entity I think.

I pray GMB still remain GMB so that he can fully act in his capacity as the no nonsense general for him to fulfill what PEJ was running from during her campaign in ondo and Ekiti state." that buhari will jailed Jonathan and his corruptible dogs if voted into power".

its time for jubilation NIGERIA IS FINALLY LIBERATED FROM SLAVERY CORRUPTIBLE POWER DRUNKARD"

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by nzeadachie: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2015
tola9ja:
A 'TIT' FOR ME 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am
tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura
you for ever!
AND IF YOU NIGERIA ME I BIAFRA YOU, IF YOU COCOA ME I OIL YOU

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by EreluY(f): 2:07am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt]NEVER SHORT OF APPROPRIATE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE STATUS QUO.[/size]
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Godfremeka: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Bonapart:
Please what's he saying....
Take a rest old man

No mind am, notyn u do wey u do well . Yet he won't come out and support. If check am , he did not vote. Hos grammeR no dey move me. Abeg eee go and sit dOwn joor. Na Profs like him na represent their states. Where ws he?
Hiding!!!!!! Waiting to critisise.. I had not heard him praise or appreciate any tyn. Even if u honor him, he'll reject it & blacklist u. Na him style be dt. U win noble laren whend world nevr open eye, come win am again in aga make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by sethken: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND IF YOU NIGERIA ME I BIAFRA YOU, IF YOU COCOA ME I OIL YOU

Nice come back...Biafra the home of the rising sun...the rising sun shall shine on us to bring the light of day, to all who sit in darkness light, and shadow of the day...
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Mar 31, 2015
I'm beginning to see this man as more of a destroyer than a builder.

For curiosity sake, Where was he during the elections?
Did he even vote?

He only seems to see the wrongs done by the ruling party, what happened to all the atrocities done by the opposition? He has to be fair to be taken seriously.

P.S no one asked him to be the judge of GEJ's demeanor or predict his reaction to the election results.
He's a too much if ou lice figure to be making loose ambiguous and leading comments like that.

Let him shut up and wait for INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.