Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money (1706 Views)

Tboss Finished Her 500k Price Money In Less Than 4 Hours, Here's Why (pic) / Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money / Dillish Mathews Shares Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Winner of Big Brother Africa The Chase, Dillish Mathews confessed to spending a large chunk of her grand prize of $300,000 on Rolexes and traveling around the world.

In a video she posted on Instagram, Mathews, who went into acting and modeling, said the prize money is finished.

She uploaded the video with the caption, "Read about what I did with my money that I got from Big Brother? It's finished. A couple of Rolexes, kept going to Milan, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai...it's finished. Kaput So here it is just in case your life depended on it. I don chop finish,"

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/dillish-mathews-bba-winner-says-shes-finished-her-300k-prize-money-id3612323.html?utm_campaign=art-dillish-mathews-bba-the-chase-winner-says-shes-finished-her-300k-prize-money-2015-03-28&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Tpave(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2015
So wetin make we do now?
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by naijaboiy: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Back to square one.

Fine babe kiss
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Ehen why u dey tell us, we follow chop for d moni?

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nimblemind(m): 4:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulations!
Infact come and take another one.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by spanzed(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Nimblemind:
Congratulations!
Infact come and take another one.
wicked

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by djeezy(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Hope this won't be the beginning of "runs". lipsrsealed Back to square one.
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by slimyem: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
the "just in case your life depended on it" clause. Hmmm.
Seems like the post and that line is directed at a certain leech or leeches around her.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Sapphire86(f): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't worry just start charging all those men around you silly girl. You open ur mouth to say u spent 300k on rolexes and trips, u be Kim Kardashian wey dey go everywhere for appearance fee or Kimora Lee Simmons living live in a fab lane abi?

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by bellabae(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
hallelujah
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
I like you
You're a smart girl
in short come and have more
buy your self expensive car like IVM
if e finish come back again.
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
djeezy:
Hope this won't be the beginning of "runs". lipsrsealed Back to square one.

All gurls have plan B nah
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
bellabae:
hallelujah

You would av done same thinq jare... all gurls na dsame
Re: Dillish Mathewsbba Winner Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by osamaBUSH(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope she paid her tax

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Here, Fabulous DJ Cuppy Clad In Ankara In New Photos / Nicki Minaj Gets Another Tattoo (see Photos) / Aside Been A Music Artist, I Also Play Good Football [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.