Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) (4329 Views)

Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today / #OndoDecides Olu Agunloye Casts His Vote (photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by pendy79: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Huge mass of Ballot Papers thumb printed for the APC in Akwa Ibom were thrown away by PDP thugs working in conjunction with compromised INEC staff were retrieved and handed over to Umana Umana Campaign organisation today.

If APC had this huge number of ballot papers from just one senatorial district collation then imagine how impressive GMB and the APC did in the entire state.

The game is over, Akwa Ibom's 99% PDP vote will not and can never stand, akpabio just wasted money on thugs and INEC officials.

Umana Umana displayed these massive ballot papers in an International Press Conference he organised yesterday for the whole world to see the charade in .Akwa Ibom.

They are scared to Release the FIGURES NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE OVER INFLATE THE NUMBERS THINKING THE NORTH TOO WILL PRODUCE 99% TO JUSTIFY THEIR OWN but now it has boomerang NO SPARE RESULT SHEETS TO INPUT REASONABLE NUMBERS ANYMORE.

HEADS WILL ROLL IN INEC, NIGERIAN ARMY, DSS, NPF, NTA, VON, BON, NNPC, NIMASA.

Kai I can't wait for the CHANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by genearts(m): 2:34am On Mar 30, 2015
If only I can see the back of the ballot papers to know if has inec stamp and the PO's signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 2:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdp with do or die Politics
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Please I hope this are not the ballot papers they are planning to fill the box with.. APC sef sabi Rig...

Let's change to those guy in suits and briefcase that would milk us dry with bills..

One Naija still...

4 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by oyintare22(m): 2:45am On Mar 30, 2015
only God n dem self no where dem take go see Doz papers for me that's not INEC papers because Apc to want to rig so stop saying Pdp want to rig....
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by pendy79: 2:45am On Mar 30, 2015
genearts:
If only I can see the back of the ballot papers to know if has inec stamp and the PO's signature

Look closely at the pix without human presense close to the person Sitted you will see a stamped back to satisfy your curiosity.

It is game over for PDP, the 16years of waste is over. Nigerians have taken back their country.

10 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by genearts(m): 3:05am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

Look closely at the pix without human presense close to the person Sitted you will see a stamped back to satisfy your curiosity.

It is game over for PDP, the 16years of waste is over. Nigerians have taken back their country.

I have seen it. Its just sad
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by kayceerilyn(f): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Around here,we don't care who wins at all....or whose ballot paper was thrown away.
We deserve a politically stable enviroment for living and learning.
PS: I was awaken by gunshots......
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by imsuboi(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Even if they conduct elections there a million times, apc can never win Akwa Ibom undecided

I think this country should just split.

One Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Akshow: 3:11am On Mar 30, 2015
rigging the whole south east and south south won't still stop Jonathan from heading to otuoke

4 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 3:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Again I reinstate that elections that held in Rivers, akwa ibom and Imo are shams.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 3:41am On Mar 30, 2015
imsuboi:
Even if they conduct elections there a million times, apc can never win Akwa Ibom undecided

One Nigeria is a scam.

No one is saying apc will win in a state like akwa ibom, what we are saying is let the votes count and stop intimidating opponents with military for no just cause.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by dollyptosh(m): 3:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

No one is saying apc will win in a state like akwa ibom, what we are saying is let the votes count and stop intimidating opponents with military for no just cause.
That's all we are saying, let people have their say in this election. Moreover, GMB needs votes there too.

7 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by maestroferddi: 3:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

You guys are a bunch of jokers!

When you were busy yesterday keeping the social media with over-inflated results for Buhari in Katsina, no-one was contending with you.

Now that the chickens are coming home to roost you are already crying wolf...

Are you guys for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by tit(f): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2015
the apc people thum printed these fake ballots and wanted to stuff the ballot box.
Allahu catched them in their plans and they are exposing themself.

2 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by ola6: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2015
APC una done gbege!
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 4:05am On Mar 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
You guys are a bunch of jokers!

When you were busy yesterday keeping the social media with over-inflated results for Buhari in Katsina, no-one was contending with you.

Now that the chickens are coming home to roost you are already crying wolf...

Are you guys for real?

Shut ur trap and focus on topic at stake here. Where are pdp ballot papers thrown out in katsina? Showcase them and prove ur case. Oponu.

7 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:
Again I reinstate that elections that held in Rivers, akwa ibom and Imo are shams.
Because you guys lost there? I don't really understand this apc, are you guys even thinking at all? where you guys thinking of winning any state in SS or SE before? if so, then those thinking that such will ever happen must have lost their senses. Even Amaechi and Rochas know they are just fighting lost battle.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by deandavid(m): 4:08am On Mar 30, 2015
imsuboi:

One Nigeria is a scam.
na lie we are not splitting.na PDP wan split us?game over for mediocre leaders in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by maestroferddi: 4:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur trap and focus on topic at stake here. Where are pdp ballot papers thrown out in katsina? Showcase them and prove ur case. Oponu.
Your brain has packed up totally.

Election observers have not given any credence to the lamentation coming from noisemakers.
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by deandavid(m): 4:13am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Because you guys lost there? I don't really understand this apc, are you guys even thinking at all? where you guys thinking of winning any state in SS or SE before? if so, then those thinking that such will ever happen must have lost their senses. Even Amaechi and Rochas know they are just fighting lost battle.
don mayor.nobody is a fool.even if PDP wins,there is no way .they can 90% voting in any result. Take close look at all d results released do far.the figures sound real.as and we won't be real.anyway I trust d osibanjo style of checking ballot papers, for thumb printing.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by deandavid(m): 4:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Am not worried about ss and se results. Surely PDP will inflate them beyond proposition, thereby making Inec going forensic on all ballot just like how osibanjo introduced in sw states where pdp claimed they won.all those result will either be cancel or reduced.tribunals prepare your forensic machines.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
Your brain has packed up totally.

Election observers have not given any credence to the lamentation coming from noisemakers.

Fool, what has election observers got to do with issue at stake here? U sound deranged. By the way, has ur hopeless observers given credence to ur katsina claims?
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 4:23am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Don't be foolish. no one was expecting buhari to defeat Jonah-daft in rivers. Even buhari himself isn't expecting such. It remain a sham because of the unwarranted intimidation that occurred and electoral processes ignored.
I voted in Ph and i can authoritatively tell u that as soon as voting ended, counting wasn't done on the spot, results weren't announced neither was the result sheet pasted for public consumption as stipulated by the law.
Some of my staffs and friends also confirm this same scenario to me in their units.
Even here on NL, we see members publishing what was posted in their various units as results from that units but none so far has come from ss se. If there was any in my unit, i would have done the same.
The truth is, many of these units had no result sheet to record what transpired so they had to move on after voting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Akosbaba(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Naija,we hail thee
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 4:30am On Mar 30, 2015
deandavid:
don mayor.nobody is a fool.even if PDP wins,there is no way .they can 90% voting in any result. Take close look at all d results released do far.the figures sound real.as and we won't be real.anyway I trust d osibanjo style of checking ballot papers, for thumb printing.

The results from se ss will obviously not be real because as we are writing this they are currently being doctored.
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by yinkson(m): 4:33am On Mar 30, 2015
OMG!!!

Where are we going in this country for GOD's sake?
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by efilefun(m): 4:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdpiggg
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by RockMaxi: 5:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Honestly speaking, PDP is the corruption bedevilling this nation. undecided

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by awoononi(m): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:
the apc people thum printed these fake ballots and wanted to stuff the ballot box.
Allahu [/b]catched[b] them in their plans and they are exposing themself.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning / Release Kanu Today Or Face War From Tomorrow: Biafra Leaders To 'Zoo' President / BREAKING News: abubakar Audu , Apc's Governorship Candidate Confirmed ALIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.