Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Does 'gospel' Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does 'gospel' Mean? (520 Views)

Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does 'gospel' Mean? by Odgfidelity(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Every nature christian who is responsible knows that we have a very important obligation from our Lord Jesus Christ and that is the commissioning to the work of preaching the gospel to every creature, and acquiring them.
But one major bottleneck is that many of us do not know the major constituents of what we call the gospel. When you in for evangelism, I am sure that you probably would have asked people to get born again, come to your church, and so on. After then, you may not even care to do follow up. Whereas, Jesus told up to make disciples, not converts. I ease to challenge you that you should reconsider what are the major contents of the gospel that turns rude people and sinners to saints. Please, check your bible and lets have answers. I will come back with my findings.
Re: What Does 'gospel' Mean? by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: What Does 'gospel' Mean? by achu442(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2015
News of Salvation... Good News

(1) (Reply)

- / Pastor, Wife, 8 Church Members Killed. / Just Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.