Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (1919 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 / Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2015
My big gratitude goes to Authority in Heaven for granting unto me the privilege to witness this beautiful & special day, God indeed has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness, He kept me, His grace kept me. I'm a year older today, Not just a year older but a year better. Happy birthday to me and my birthday mates; Pastor Isaac Ajinomoh, Peter Sumanu, Awoyale Abimbola, Mrs Ogunwole, Bolu, Celine Dion..... CHEERS!
Do I have a birthday mate on NL

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by djeezy(m): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy birthday. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy bufdae dearie!!!m..wishnq you more cake'dae come
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by uncleFola(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy buffday to you, wishing you all the best in ur endevours... As u add another year today, good things shall never cease to fall ur way, live long and prosper.... Hv fun. Kisssesssss.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by dharay99: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
happy ßorn day, more years to cum sad
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by alberto2k(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2015
happy birthday... stay blesses smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2015
I don't see the point of someone creating a birthday thread for herself
It smirks of attention seeking

People create birthday threads for others not for themselves!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by djeezy(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't see the point of someone creating a birthday thread for herself
It smirks of attention seeking

People create birthday threads for others not for themselves!
...and when you don't have someone to create it for you? Their is no rule here saying you can't create one for yourself. It's a thing of choice. Smirks of attention? Who doesn't like attention on their birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Enegod(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy Birthday, Lizzylobito cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
A merry anniversary of your birth to you!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
djeezy:
...and when you don't have someone to create it for you? Their is no rule here saying you can't create one for yourself. It's a thing of choice. Smirks of attention? Who doesn't like attention on their birthday.

And when you don't have someone to create it for you, you forget it instead of spaming nairaland with unnecessary threads.

After all, there are people that must have wished and even celebrated your birthday for you in real life, so what's the point of this ?

This is childish in my opinion!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Hazardd(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
happy birthday dear!
May all your life wishes be granted.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
happy birthday... stay blesses smiley

Weed_Star undecided

Hbd Op..... WULLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

And when you don't have someone to create it for you, you forget it instead of spaming nairaland with unnecessary threads.

After all, there are people that must have wished and even celebrated your birthday for you in real life, so what's the point of this ?

There is nothing wrong in it... HBD 2 U Op
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by prettyjo(f): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
happy birthday dear
@miss classy,why not create the thread instead.just wish her well and move on to the next.
most times your opinions are just nothing to write home about
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by djeezy(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Spamming nl with unnecessary threads. Now what's the difference between the one you create and the one someone creates for you? They both serve the same purpose. Lets not be judgemental here. You are not the grundnorm nor benchmark to determine what is childish and what is not. I believe nl is large enough to accommodate everyone here. What happened to live and let live?

In my opinion your comment is apt enough to ruin someone's birthday. You should've just passed. Its not every opinoin we voice out. Savvy? Hope you're good.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2015
djeezy:
Spamming nl with unnecessary threads. Now what's the difference between the one you create and the one someone creates for you? They both serve the same purpose. Lets not be judgemental here. You are not the grundnorm nor benchmark to determine what is childish and what is not. I believe nl is large enough to accommodate everyone here. What happened to live and let live?

In my opinion your comment is apt enough to ruin someone's birthday. You should've just passed. Its not every opinoin we voice out. Savvy? Hope you're good.

Well, my opinion is what I just stated, and I believe I have every right to do so, so let's leave it at that

Have a nice day!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by alberto2k(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
suxxman:

Weed_Star undecided

Hbd Op..... WULLNP
oga suxxman.. i loyal sir! cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, my opinion is what I just stated, and I believe I have every right to do so, so let's leave it at that

Have a nice day!

Party poooper tongue

Grumpy ti*ts grin

Someone get missy laid plsss

Happy birthday birthday girl have this>> kiss

Missy p.s. I lurv ya angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
prettyjo:
happy birthday dear
@miss classy,why not create the thread instead.just wish her well and move on to the next.
most times your opinions are just nothing to write home about

If you should for a single second, think that I give as little as a "fvck"about what you think of my opinions,
then I would say that you are as clueless as Edward John Smith on the control deck of Apollo 11.......
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

If you should for a single second, think that I give as little as a "fvck"about what you think about my opinions,
then I would say that you are as clueless as Edward John Smith at the control deck of Apollo 11.......

Hahahahaha grin(my girl is back) I'm scared now cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
oga suxxman.. i loyal sir! cool

How body naa grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by alberto2k(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2015
suxxman:

How body naa grin
baba i dey fine... where u 4 go hide na?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by SuperSuave(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Lizzylobito:
My big gratitude goes to Authority in Heaven for granting unto me the privilege to witness this beautiful & special day, God indeed has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness, He kept me, His grace kept me. I'm a year older today, Not just a year older but a year better. Happy birthday to me and my birthday mates; Pastor Isaac Ajinomoh, Peter Sumanu, Awoyale Abimbola, Mrs Ogunwole, Bolu, Celine Dion..... CHEERS!
happy birthday! See frontpage, many people.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
baba i dey fine... where u 4 go hide na?

Self exile + Ghost mode grin
I hear say na u get this area now :8
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by ideology(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Lizzylobito:

Happy birthday Lizzylobito,
You owe it to yourself to be happy and celebrate yourself, and thank God for the new phase.
More grace, increase on every side, you prosper in all you do, amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by alberto2k(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2015
suxxman:

Self exile + Ghost mode grin
I hear say na u get this area now :8
baba no talk again o... lipsrsealed b4 dem romance sectn mods go arrest me, you know the Govt doesnt like competition embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
baba no talk again o... lipsrsealed b4 dem romance sectn mods go arrest me, you know the Govt doesnt like competition embarassed

Haha..... U ma dey fear arrest??undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by alberto2k(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
suxxman:

Haha..... U ma dey fear arrest??undecided
even GEJ n Mama piss dey fear arrest should incase GMB is elected grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
even GEJ n Mama piss dey fear arrest should incase GMB is elected grin

Their own done end be that naa
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Austinjo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baba God to much,...... Enjoy ur day girl let haters hate
Lizzylobito:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Duties And Functions Of The Chief Bridesmaid At A Nigerian Wedding. / Fairly Used Decoration Items For Sale / Beauty West Africa Exhibition Congress , Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.