Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (19741 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by uzolexis(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Abians should fight,they should not take this,they have suffered enough in d hands of PDP

Even if APGA endorsed PDP 4 presidency, 1 thing I know 4 sure is that Abians would never vote Ochendo 4 any post even is na 2 clean toilet so if ochendo wins anything it had 2 have been rigged in his favor.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Ebukaokeke5: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan has betrayed APGA. Same thing is happening in Anambra state. They have been used and dumped.

Too bad!
wht do dey(APGA) expect.I warned dem to stay off PDP when I observed d kind of politics played in PDP.They adopted president Jonathan as deir presidential candidate.Now they r on deir own.Sorri APGA, sai Buhari!!! Sai APC!!!.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nzepresh(f): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
This result should be strongly contested. T.A Orji, his son and allies have taken Abia for granted somuch. Abia Central should arise and resist them. Enough of this family business!
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Uch1: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Rubbish, APGA supporters can die for all we care PDP has won and if they are not comfortable with the results I believe they know where the courts are, let them go to court and challenge the results rather than making unnecessary noise in the streets.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by 400billionman: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Which time APGA start to dey drag sef, that political party Don dey seek attention since 1960. Fighting can't solve any problem. Just chill and relax till the result is announced..

JonThan would surprise people
Jonathan till 2019

APGA candidate is the most popular in Abia. If the state governor wins anything in Abia, then it was rigged.

Abia is for Jonathan anyway.

2 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
So na corper inec dey blame now abi? mak everybody keep copy of result sheet oh...duplicate am sef...courts go decide cases.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
The enemies of the Progressives shall keep destroying their selves in Jesus name....
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by uzolexis(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2015
400billionman:

APGA candidate is the most popular in Abia. If the state governor wins anything in Abia, then it was rigged.

I agree, Ochendo can't win anything in Abia state if twas not rigged.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Kzealz(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2015
No way for PDP in my state.... Buhari can go ahead n win...but TA n his fellow thieves can not rule us again....
All hail Alex Otti

2 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Activityj(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdp didn't win in Abia! Unless na overnight manipulation!
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by 7lives: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
sehin79:
good for them they adopted GEJ as the presidential candidate.
they should have known better but better still pdp just rigging
SS AND SE SHOULD BE CANCELED

Cock and bull party should go and sit down. They instructed their supporters to vote pdp now "dem come dey break bottles say dem wan fight".
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Fbicacus: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
That man have destroy Abia state. Let Abia people start war n kill the murder fucker man...
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Raiders:
Why are APGA complaining? I thought APGA is a branch of PDP. You guys sold your soul to PDP for a pot of soup. A vote for APGA is a vote for PDP. Rochas was smart to leave APGA because he knows they are not a serious party. Anyway, Congrats senator Ochendo. I hope you continue your "Transformation" in Abia State. Vote PDP in the governorship election in Abia State for continue "Transformation"
Abia is in trouble. Its remind me of Jacob and Esua
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by ArodeTsolaye: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
These yoruba APC always pray for APGA to die. It will delight them. I got news for them. Apga is taking more Legislative sits in the East and at least 2 state Governorship seats- Anambra and Abia. These are #Surebankers. It would been would been 3states by now if mallam Rochas didn't run with our mandate in Imo.

These APC monkeys do not even know who APC governorship candidate in Abia is yet they want us to vote him/her because he/she is in APC.

Igbo vote personalities not inanimate objects like Brooms ask Philantropist Rochas about 2011. Yorubas and hausas find themselves easy to brainwash to vote brooms and packers without even knowing the candidates history because they are the least exposed and educated in the North and South- Herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by asha80(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
These yoruba APC always pray for APGA to die. It will delight them. I got news for them. Apga is taking more Legislative sits in the East and at least 2 state Governorship seats- Anambra and Abia. These are #Surebankers. It would been would been 3states by now if mallam Rochas didn't run with our mandate in Imo.

These APC monkeys do not even know who APC governorship candidate in Abia is yet they want us to vote him/her because he/she is in APC.

Igbo vote personalities not inanimate objects like Brooms ask Philantropist Rochas about 2011. Yorubas and hausas find themselves easy to brainwash to vote brooms and packers without even knowing the candidates history because they are the least exposed and educated in the North and South- Herd mentality.
we should focus on abia..have you seen what I was telling collynzo?
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Change2015(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
sehin79:

Indeed they should have known better and have been politically smarter. Nairaland seems so quiet today.... Hmn!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by anonimi: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
sehin79:

But Katsina with 1.4m to Buhari should not be cancelled right?

Dem swear for we people ni abi na wetin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.