Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. (1962 Views)

Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by quadrado: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015

Rose and Wiz Khalifa have decided to be civil for the sake of their son… After bashing her for being a horrible parent, sharing pics for the whole world to see and she preventing him from seeing their son, they decided to reconcile… Though not as lovers yet…

According to TMZ,Wiz even sang a new song for her “See You Again,” which appears on the “Furious 7″..

The lyrics goes thus..

”How could we not talk about family when family’s all that we got?Everything I went through you were standing there by my side..And now you gonna be with me for the last ride “

Wiz asked Amber to listen to the song, and after she heard it she tearfully called him back and they agreed to work as parents to care for Sebastian.

Source: www.betavibes..com
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by DuchessLily(f): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Better 4 dem; BEST for Sebastian
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by cutieberie1(f): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
@ least dey want to care 4 d child..
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by killercute16(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Good for them,but thats none of my business......my party is losing in the on going election,thats my business.
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by Airforce1(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
killercute16:
Good for them,but thats none of my business...... my party is losing in the on going election, thats my business.

next time join the winning team [PDP] and be happy

PDP supporters got no worries

We all happy cuz we know his excellency president jonathan is gonna win
cheesy

Back at topic
They did the right thing
At least for the sake of the child smiley

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by bellabae(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Mayb they gat some sense knocked into them
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by Glowstone(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
OK
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
dis hoess,
they're for everybody
toss dem around...
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Garri price Don change for market?
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by killercute16(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Airforce1:

next time join the winning team [PDP] and be happy

PDP supporters got no worries

We all happy cuz we know his excellency president jonathan is gonna win
cheesy

Back at topic
They did the right thing
At least for the sake of the child smiley
So the way things are going u think pdp is winning.
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by axortedbabe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Their 2kobo..
Re: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Reconcile…. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol good for dem

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed!!! Pregnant Tiwa Savage In Studio With Boss(photo) / PHOTO: Harrysong Kissing The Love Of His Life / Brazil Trans Woman Stripped, Shaved And Disfigured In Police Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.