Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story (1810 Views)

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see) / People Mistake Me For Patoranking...check My Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Glowstone(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
MC Galaxy once performed for Patoranking for N800.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
[b]
The ‘Sekem’ singer has been on the rise since
2013, scoring hit songs, and collaborating with
the best in the music industry. Galaxy who just unveiled his record label, MCG
Entertainment, and moved into a new apartment in
Lekki, has revealed some of his struggles to become a star. Prior to music, Galaxy has been a showman, with a unique skillset which includes dancing, singing,
and stand-up comedy.
The star spoke about his struggles, pointing out
the meagre fees he received for dancing and
comedy.
“I have done comedy (and received) N2000,
N1000, for comedy club. Most times, if I don’t
perform on the day, I won’t have transport fares
to return home with.” MC Galaxy said.
“I started dancing when I was in secondary
school, science school in Uyo. Shout out to my
classmates then, they used to call me Chalaza”.
“When I came in, my first day was in Koko
Lounge,
Iyanya came to perform, and I met him and we
danced ‘Kukere’.”
Galaxy talked further, naming a list of people he
performed for, and how much he received. His
biggest pay came from Davido, who gave him an
exorbitant fee for dancing.
“Before then 2010, I danced for Patoranking…his
first video. I have danced for Patoranking, (I
received) N1,500. In 2010, I have danced for
Dammy Krane, sometimes N500, sometimes
N1500, sometimes N800.”
“He spoke English then, told us there is no much
money, promising us that soon, there’ll be
money. I
danced for Patoranking, N800, but if you calculate
all the money I received, it would sum up to
N2800.”
“I danced in Kukere for N7000. I later danced for
Davido, and won N500k. Klint the Drunk was the
first person to take me out for international
show.”
“So now you’ve seen us making it today, don’t
hate. We have suffered. We didn’t come out and
blew. We didn’t come out and began to receive
N3m and N2.5m. No, we suffered.”
Further speaking about his newly floated record
label, the star revealed that he opened the imprint
to assist other talented struggling artistes to make
good their potential.
“This is the beginning of the journey, the label has
been registered now, MCG Label.”
“It’s been a while since I began the hustle, now
God has blessed me. Since that has happened,
sat down, and though. What should I do to other talented people? I decided to register this label. MCG Entertainment means MC Galaxy entertainment of which I am the CEO, and I’m ready to support upcoming artistes that are talented.”
[/b]

source: http://gist212.com/2015/03/i-once-danced-for-patoranking-and-he-paid-me-just-n800-mc-galaxy-shares-hustle-story/
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Jostico: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
at first it was #800 cry but God don make you pass 800k- God bless my hustle. Olorun ejor dariji my hustle
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Glowstone(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
May God bless our hustle ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by kristen12(f): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
The hustle is real gringrin
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
God bless our hustle. . .
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by sucreblazing(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
we shall all have a story to tell when we become successful! !!!

in other news ...

Please click like to celebrate GMB/PYO victory! !!
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by williamspaul22(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Davido, u be boss grin

1 Like

Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by ddddon(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2015
how don't this affect the current election brouhaha in Nigeria
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by badassProdigy(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Story of mai life
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Glowstone(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Lalasticlala front-page please,
this is inspiring
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by hatux: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
All is well!
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by danbrowndmf(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Davido Changen lifes since the days of 2pac.:p
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by Preshochyx(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
God has blessed ur hustle, same way he will bless ours.

Are you an upcoming music artist looking for instrumentals to record your song? Get qualitative beats from the decks of 'BEATSPIRATIONAL MUSIC'. For more info, contact B.M.S on: bbm_2B1E7E44 and whatsapp_+2347067824047. Patronise this platform and be happy. U smile, I smile.
Re: I Once Danced For Patoranking For Just N800 – MC Galaxy Shares Hustle Story by davidayn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow , such a motivation for the likes AIRFORCE1
Still waiting for his single !

(1) (Reply)

Late Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuade Olubuse II (ooni Of Ife)-Picture Attached / [PHOTO] Ty Bello’s Twin Boys Are All Grown Up And They Look Adorable / SHAMELESS; See What Nigerian Actress, Afrocandy Is Doing With Her Friends.(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.