Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ondo Election Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Result (58627 Views)

Ondo Election: Elegbeleye Dumps PDP (photos) / Ondo Election: APC To Investigate Tinubu’s Anti-Party Moves / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Result by tomakint: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Where is tomakint
dayokanu what is your problem?
Re: Ondo Election Result by agrovick(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Buhari will never rule a one Nigeria. SAI GEJ
Pple should take note of comments like this, cos PDP are quick to point Buhari as been responsible for violence
Re: Ondo Election Result by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
tomakint:

dayokanu what is your problem?

I wanted to ask for the result of Ondo state that you swore APC can never win and the entire SW too
Re: Ondo Election Result by tomakint: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I wanted to ask for the result of Ondo state that you swore APC can never win and the entire SW too
It's my choice, my opinion and my prediction and I am sure you know the results already......brace up it may be tougher than you think.
Re: Ondo Election Result by Canme4u(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lifebender:
[b]APC!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Nick: Dunno Jonathan/The clueless one
Assumed Office:6 May 2010
Y. Active:6 yrs
Party: PDP
Preceded By:Umaru Musa Yar'adua(Late)
Succeded By:Muhammadu Buhari
POB: Otuoke
Religion:Christianity,Ogboni Fraternity
Spouse:Faka Patience Jonathan(Shepopotamus)
Mistress:Alison Madueke
Alma Mata:UNIPORT
Best Known For:Stealing $20bn
Achievement:Chibok girls Kidnap,Nursing/Sponsoring BH,Romancing Corruption,Fuels subsidy scam(Listless)
Scandal:Aso rock 3some s3x tape
Business Partners/Fellow looters:A. Madueke,NOI,Farouk Lawan,Bala Muhammed,Oni of Ife e.t.c
Loyalist:Asari dokubo,Boyloaf,Tompolo,Massob,OPC and BH
#land Paid e-Warriors:Mogidi,LMAyedun,tit,severussnape,seunichidodo,ozoigbondu,barcanista,Tallesty,Airforce1,GBTYO,Chukwudi44,Anonimi,Acidosis,Firefire
Endorsed By:Witches,Herbalist,Prostitutessad
Cc:Gbawe,egift,DrIdowu,Origin101,Ilekeh,Berem,madridguy,donphilus,Ibnsulta,Collynzo419,Kastonkastrol,Sanchez01,UrennaNkoli,Buygala,LRNZH[/b]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election Result by Trottle: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
richybanky:
If u want to scam Jonathan, just promise him 1m votes grin
I can't see any of tanoids again especially d robot one dat keep saying GEJ till 2019 grin in d pesin of temitemi1 grin grin

Barcanista, d campaign manager of d South West abeg wats happening in d South West cus wat am seeing here is quite different frm wat u predicted grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg shey I fit get 200 likes for GMB grin grin cool
I go dash you share join sef
Re: Ondo Election Result by richybanky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Trottle:
I go dash you share join sef
Lols.. Tanx bro grin grin grin
Tanoids just dey view thread, den no fit comment cool
Re: Ondo Election Result by Random75: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
OH MY GOD!!! cheesy

Re: Ondo Election Result by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
tomakint:

It's my choice, my opinion and my prediction and I am sure you know the results already......brace up it may be tougher than you think.

Your choice your opinion your predictions have been shown to be extremely flawed
Re: Ondo Election Result by Christafarian(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Lol, Mimiko o..

Illaje, Ese-Odo and Okitipupa results don't surprise me tho.
Abi? Afterall, their Oodua ancestry is questionable.
Re: Ondo Election Result by Christafarian(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Lol, Mimiko o..

Illaje, Ese-Odo and Okitipupa results don't surprise me tho.
Abi? Afterall, their Oodua ancestry remains questionable.
Re: Ondo Election Result by Christafarian(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
pawesome:
mehn....wahala de....wahala de....if APC wins,naija sure wil bcum an islamized state
Mumuciously mumuistic; a king of the mumudom. Your royal majesty!
Re: Ondo Election Result by Christafarian(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
DeKasablanca:

Jona wey get certificate, wetin he do? Goan siddown if u cnt rejoice with us. Preferably in a piranha's mouth
Bros, why u dey disturb urself na. If u remember FISH, u'll know that SHE does not deserve ur precious time.
Re: Ondo Election Result by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
tomakint:

I just heard INEC official results

APC 299,899 PDP 251,368

I might be tougher ko, It might be MKO ni
Re: Ondo Election Result by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol

Canme4u:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election Result by juman(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai ondo state
Re: Ondo Election Result by tomakint: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

I just heard INEC official results

APC 299,899 PDP 251,368

I might be tougher ko, It might be MKO ni
I dey laff.......

Re: Ondo Election Result by DeKasablanca(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Christafarian:

Bros, why u dey disturb urself na. If u remember FISH, u'll know that SHE does not deserve ur precious time.
I'm a girl
Re: Ondo Election Result by DeKasablanca(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:
What it this one saying shocked shocked No wonder you support illiterate Buhari. You both have one thing in common. ewu hausa!
Lol. You're just projecting your stupidity unto others. And you're too shallow minded to realize that a man who hasn't achieved squat in six years can't do anything. Btw, u have sawdust in ur head in place of a brain
Re: Ondo Election Result by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
DeKasablanca:

Lol. You're just projecting your stupidity unto others. And you're too shallow minded to realize that a man who hasn't achieved squat in six years can't do anything. Btw, u have sawdust in ur head in place of a brain

Hey, did you forget to pay your brain bill? An illiterate is an illiterate and does not have what it takes to make any change. Even my 10 year old cousin is smarter than Buhari and you. So next time you shut that c.unt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart your head
Re: Ondo Election Result by DeKasablanca(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Hey, did you forget to pay your brain bill? An illiterate is an illiterate and does not have what it takes to make any change. Even my 10 year old cousin is smarter than Buhari and you. So next time you shut that c.unt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart your head
You probably think that your 'swear-word-laden' rant makes you sound smart, but all it does is make you sound like the low life scum of the earth that you are. Where did you grow up, Otueke? Go sit somewhere and stop embarrassing mankind
Re: Ondo Election Result by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
DeKasablanca:

You probably think that your 'swear-word-laden' rant makes you sound smart, but all it does is make you sound like the low life scum of the earth that you are. Where did you grow up, Otueke? Go sit somewhere and stop embarrassing mankind

You whinny little tw*t. If you ever quote me again, I’ll send you a love letter straight from my heart, fu*cker. Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a Bleep*n’ gun, f*cker. If you receive a love letter from me, you are f*cked forever. Do you understand that f*uk face?
Re: Ondo Election Result by DeKasablanca(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:

You whinny little tw*t. If you ever quote me again, I’ll send you a love letter straight from my heart, fu*cker. Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a Bleep*n’ gun, f*cker. If you receive a love letter from me, you are f*cked forever. Do you understand that f*uk face?
How low can u descend? You are an uncouth and crass first class slowpoke who doesn't deserve to habitate where humans do. Quit displaying your stupidity and go think about your life or something. Oponu ayerada
Re: Ondo Election Result by DeKasablanca(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:

How low can u descend? You are an uncouth and crass first class oik who doesn't deserve to habitate where humans do. Quit displaying your stupidity and go think about your life or something. Oponu ayerada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.