Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation (61093 Views)

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Results From Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by successhunter: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
We are still one

1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by GaniLAb(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
The change is almost in Nigeria by God grace
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by babestella: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
eazysally:

That is the problem with you ibos some of you are too deluded not to see the hand wroting on the wall...keep loosing bro and keep taking last

Shut up, igbos have voted who they feel will lead the country better. Why is it a democracy? Must everyone vote one person? Abeg free Igbos, they owe you nothing if they voted GEJ. So wait for INEC to declare result before you dance.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by ahizih(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg mek dis pple do dis election fast mek igbo man open em shop abeg

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by johnnychuks(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Hope GEJ & Mama peace keept the ASO ROCK Key in a save place for our new incoming president to locate it in free & fair way. sai Buhari!!!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by XBLadez: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
It will be a shame that after all these rants from the online APC members GEJ wins in the end. Keep dreaming! Who laughs last laushs best grin grin cheesy
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by babestella: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
emerged01:
Lion of bourdillion deserves a hug from me for the platform created,AC to ACN and to APC to bring this desired change. #allhailTinubu

If GMB wins, I hope you all will demand total transformation of our nation within 4 years just as you demanded from GEJ or will you tell us it took 35 years to destroy NIGERIA by the military including GMB, and so GMB will rule for 30 years to be able to fix NIGERIA.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
ifyemex:
HALF TIME
APC 3. Vs PDP 1

FULL TIME 90mins
APC 4 vs PDP 10

grin grin
I like us dude, just keep dreaming enh, when it is may29 I will wake up up, make sure u use mosquito raid o.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by puzzler: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Singing In KC's voice:

"Buhari don enter, eeh
Buhari don enter..
I say park!! Buhari don enter,
Show me ur particulars!!!!! BUHARI DON ENTER...
EEHHH BUHARI DON ENTER."

Sai baba!!!!!
I Welcome u all to d new naija..
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by sonssyo: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
sai buhari

pls sir forgive my brothers an sisters oooh (the igbos)

isi adikwa gi mna, which day u wan rule
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
570,000 thousand vote difference.

That's just sokoto o. You never count Borno, Kebbi, Zamfara and the rest.

Even if SS produces 100% for GEJ . Them no fit win
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB our next president Insha Allah. cool
amin Ya Allah... Gen Okechukwu Korede OgheneRukevwe Osaretin Muhamadu Buhari All the way.. no going bank
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by xtra007(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin
experimentist:
[In Dino Melaye's voice] Otuoke straight, no looking back oh! grin

Barcanista, clevvermind, temitemi1 and tit please count my teeth for me grin
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by emerged01(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
babestella:

If GMB wins, I hope you all will demand total transformation of our nation within 4 years just as you demanded from GEJ or will you tell us it took 35 years to destroy NIGERIA by the military including GMB, and so GMB will rule for 30 years to be able to fix NIGERIA.

This is the beginning of new things. Babe,throw away your hand fan and start enjoying real fresh airgrin

All I want are new hands in all sectors of the economy.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by ShySteady(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari is busy winning on Nairaland while Jega and his staff are busy collating election results from all the polling centres around the country.
Buhari should start getting ready to write his victory speech on Nairaland while the rest of the world celebrate the victory of President Jonathan.
Until Prof. Jega officially announces the results, my humble President is going back to Aso Rock for another four years.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol... Sokoto south is highly populated by christians and he still lost

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by netmillionaires(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:
Cant wait for the official announcement of the end of PDP in naija and Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari as the PRESIDENT- ELECT

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
na this too many names me no like o. If person say Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle na Buhari broda now una go say na lie o. I 1st dey talk say na Jonathan bro b4 because of the Ijaw Igbo Yoruba etc name wey he pack together... Make d real broda plz stand up for applause.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Ryabcool(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
Jonathan is relatively doing well in the north.... let's wait the east drop their own atomic bomb.... The dying General won't survive it. cheesy
Chai. Una mumu no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by DeKasablanca(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2015
experimentist:

Mi nko
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by eDDIY: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2015
All we want is the final result, all I see is just figures anything is possible
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by shizzleStar: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:

pls sir forgive my brothers an sisters oooh (the igbos)
you are a very big FOOL. What is this supposed to mean?
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
hazyfm:
Where is barcanista?
He has gone into oblivion....lol
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by eazysally: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
babestella:

Shut up, igbos have voted who they feel will lead the country better. Why is it a democracy? Must everyone vote one person? Abeg free Igbos, they owe you nothing if they voted GEJ. So wait for INEC to declare result before you dance.

Join the winning no be for NL u go blow english
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Bolade005: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
I think they should stop releasing figures from the North until we have figures from some of the SS and SE states too. I think this is a deliberate attempt by PDP to be able to calculate how much more they will need to inflate the figures so as to surpass the figures from the North.

Nigerians, let's be vigilant.

A new dawn is here.

Anyways, Sai Baba. Sai Buhari.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by jeeqaa7(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

And you did not snap pictures of the money exchanging hands
Are u that naïve?
Or seeking attention
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by tosenbaba(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Our son is finally coming

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by experimentist: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2015
DeKasablanca:

Mi nko
You? Your head dey dia na! I see you grin
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
experimentist:

Lol...PDP robots. They'll soon be decommissioned.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
scantee:
is good you guys is having premature jubiliation , the only thing I know is that GEJ remains the winner or today will be the last time the name NIGERIA will be heard.
Nothing dey happen! Buhari has won already and will rule over a united Nigeria. If you don't like that go and drink Gamalin 20. Meanwhile, this is my celebration laugh, kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by DeKasablanca(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days / President Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.